DOUG R.
Ford Edge
02/17/2019
I always get great service here. The staff is polite and my car issues are repaired quickly. Their prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend.

Harleysville, PA
02/16/2019
UG is great
Great service. I refer everyone I know.

MN
Meg N.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Meg said that the place is honest, professional, they get the job done and she has never had a problem.

Collegeville, PA
Acura TL
02/13/2019
Life Is Good
I always get great service and have my concerns addressed. Especially appreciated getting a loaner car while waiting to get my car repaired.

AD
Annamarie D.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with AnnaMarie's husband. He said the business provides them with good work.

JJ
JOY J.
02/11/2019
Upper Gwynedd Service Center Stands Behind Their Work
We had some work done on our car 8 months ago and a part went bad last week. Upper Gwynedd replaced the part without being asked at no charge to us. This is typical of the service we've received over the years, and is why we keep returning for service. And the staff takes their time to explain any car problems and provides good advice on options for resolving any car issues.

EC
EARL C.
Chrysler 300
02/08/2019
Honest and fair.
Bob and his crew are always friendly, knowledgeable, and ready to help.

CR
Charles R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Charles said he liked his service. The employees provided fair service.

EW
EDWARD W.
02/07/2019
Just around the corner
Convenience

John S.
Toyota Avalon
GREAT SERVICE
We have been using Upper Gwynedd Service ever since they opened and have never been disappointed. We stay with them because they know what they are doing, they are honest, their prices are reasonable, the work is done on time and within estimates. They know how to take care of their customers.

DENNIS D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/03/2019
Always great service at fair prices
As always we continue to experience very thorough service. They get back to us in a timely fashion with issues, prices, & recommendations. Their staff is well trained.

LG
LEIGH ANNE G.
Colmar, PA
02/03/2019
Excellent service and friendly staff
I trust this team with their service and recommendations! They go above and beyond to make sure u and your car are cared for!

Melanie M.
Annual Inspection Visit
I had my annual car inspection and Bob and his team were very courteous in providing me a ride to and from work. They go the extra mile for their customers and I, for one, appreciate it very much. My car was inspected and is now ready for the new driving year. I always have confidence that the work on my car will be professional, thorough and insure the safety of my vehicle driving experience. Great place to take your car - no matter how old it is. Highly recommend! Thank you again.

JULIA M.
going the extra mile
UGSC went above and beyond to check the status of my oil loss issue. When they discovered the engine was burning oil, they went above and beyond by calling dealerships to find out about quality of my particular engine in that make and model, and helped me track down my own warranty information. This is only the most recent example of how the leadership and staff have helped me make decisions about my car with my own best interests in mind.

AG
ALLAN G.
Rear Brake Pad Indicator Light On
As always the staff at Upper Gwynedd Service Center was spot on. While the indicator light was on indicating that it might be the brake pads ($$$), it turned out that they checked the sensor and that was the issue for far less. As always highly courteous, professional, dependable and honest!!!

John B.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
John said this is a great business.

Rudy S.
Houma, LA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Rudy said the business was accurate on the repairs and they were also very informative

NG
Nick G.
Conshohocken, PA
Cadillac CTS-V
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Nick said he received good service from the business.

Colin H.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Colin said the service was good and he has no complaints.

Harleysville, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
01/05/2019
Great Service - As Usual
Had my car in for routine service and inspection. It was done quickly. Bob and Josh are great to work with.