JOHN R.
11/19/2018
State inspection and chassis work.
I appreciate the honest, thorough, professional service.

CAROL M.
11/18/2018
Service review
Courteous staff, excellent service, trustworthy and dependable. I feel fortunate to have such a winning team nearby for all my automotive needs.

MARK H.
Collegeville, PA
HUMMER H2
11/12/2018
The level of service they provide
The location is in very close proximity to my place of employment
The have never given me a reason to question their repair recommendations

SP
Stephen P.
Schwenksville, PA
11/09/2018
Efficient
Inspection ... Quick and easy.... made my appointment... arrived a few minutes late... my car was on the move in minutes and finished in less than 1 hour.
Couldn’t ask for better service.

Steve Porreca

LG
Liming G.
11/07/2018
Excellent service and reasonable price.

MN
MICHAEL N.
Philadelphia, PA
11/04/2018
Honesty
Upper Gwynedd service center is very convenient for me as I work at Merck. I have gone to this service center a few times with both my vehicles and was very pleased with the service, professionalism and their honesty for which is the #1 trait I look for when doing car service/repairs

Ron M.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Ron said they are very good and he has been going to them for years.

RK
Robert K.
Souderton, PA
Jeep Patriot
11/02/2018
Ready for the next 60,000 miles
The crew at Gwynedd did a great job in preparing our car for the next 60,000 miles of driving. We take a lot of road trips and depend on knowing our car is ready for whatever we encounter. The service was fast, and neat, and the price is reasonable. We recently moved into the area about a year ago, and was looking for a new place to service our cars. Upper Gwynedd Service Center will e our new home for all of our future automobile needs.

AG
ALLAN G.
10/31/2018
2007 BMW Engine Repair for Oil Leak
As always the service provided is timely, well done and highly professional. We have been long term customers of Upper Gwynedd Service Center and highly recommend their services.

Melanie M.
10/31/2018
Winter tune up
Just brought my car in for its winter tune up. A 20 year old Subaru needs some extra precautions and Upper Gwynedd Gulf always does the best maintenance for my older car. It needed some extra work which they always run by me before they start - very appreciative of that! They are the best at what they do and I always feel safer when I drive away after a maintenance check. Excellent service and they even drove me to and from work! Great place and great people - highly recommend! Thank you!

Maryann D.
10/29/2018
Very accommodating to all my needs !!
Service is fantastic and the staff is very friendly !!

CAROL M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/28/2018
Emergency Service
Excellent service, as usual. Needed a tow from King of Prussia which was prompt and efficient. The emergency service was done at once, and I was able to combine my yearly inspection service. Completely satisfied.

Mark C.
Collegeville, PA
BMW M3
10/26/2018
Inspection
Bob and team always do a great job and are always considerate of your time! Eric is who I request most of the time to work on my vehicles especially my M3. He’s always professional, courteous and most of all he takes time to explain everything to you that he has done or will need to do. Upper Gynedd Service Center is the ONLY place I trust!

PR
Paulette R.
Cheltenham, PA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Paulette said the customer service is very courteous. She is very happy with their work and does recommend them to others.

Harleysville, PA
10/25/2018
Awesome service
Great service and people.

Judy R.
Chevrolet Malibu Classic
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Judy said they give her good service.

KP
Kara P.
10/19/2018
tire replacement
The crew at Upper Gwynedd Service Center recently replaced the tires and valve stems on my 2015 Outback. They recommended a tire that would be a good value and completed the work quickly. I have always been impressed with the quality of work and the courtesy of the staff at the UG Service Center and will continue to use them for my service needs.

TJ
Timothy J.
10/18/2018
First time, great Experience
Great Experience, first time in for State Inspection and service, always took to the dealer. Nice to have a shop that is close to Merck that I feel I can trust.

John L.
Newtown, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
10/18/2018 Category: Service
John said the employees called in advance with any additional service. The work was done on time.

CG
Catherine G.
Kia Sportage
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said that she has been using the place for years and they are very good.