ROBERT S.
Lexus IS 350
06/24/2018
Feel I can trust them to do what’s right for my car but not do any unnecassary work and at a fair price

KO
Kevin O.
Drexel Hill, PA
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the employees were very fair. They provided great service. They were very accommodating.

Robert B.
06/14/2018
Very courteous and professional
Liked this service place very much.

BD
BILL D.
06/11/2018
Came thru for me!
UG was there for me when my car broke down- I rolled into the station and they helped me right away. Offered me a car to take to work. Lifesavers- thank you guys!

Melanie M.
06/09/2018
Routine Maintenance
I just had my car in for routine maintenance and summer preparation. I had another quality, first class experience with Upper Gwynedd Gulf. I received transport to and from my workplace and my car received necessary maintenance at an excellent price. Bob, Josh and everyone at Upper Gwynedd Gulf look after their customers well and I highly recommend their service to anyone who wants good workmanship, good pricing and extraordinary customer service. A Plus as usual!! Thank you!

TN
Tapan N.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Tapan said he was satisfied with what the staff did, but the service was very expensive.

AD
Annamarie D.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mark. He said he had no issues with the drop off or pick up service. He said the staff were polite and the repairs were done in a timely manner.

DJ
Dorothy J.
Hatfield, PA
Toyota Venza
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Dorothy said she's never had a problem with this facility.

KW
KELLY W.
Horsham, PA
06/05/2018
Great place with honest people
I have taken all my cars to Josh and Bob and appreciate all they have helped us with. They have answered so many car related questions and provided valuable advice.

James R.
Philadelphia, PA
06/02/2018 Category: Service
James said the staff provided great customer service.

DENNIS D.
Ram 3500
05/28/2018
Friendly, extremely helpful, reasonable price
I've been a regular customer of Upper Gwynedd Service for quite some years. I find Bob, Josh, & the rest to always be very helpful and they clearly communicate what our vehicles need & what they do not need. I've been at other service centers in years past and been treated less than fairly. Other garages look for every little thing that "just has to be fixed now". While I get a full synopsis as to the condition of the vehicle, I am given a clear understanding of what needs to be repaired now, what can wait, & a clear understanding of the ramifications of waiting on a particular repair.

I highly recommend Upper Gwynedd Service Center.

Linda M.
05/20/2018
Car Serviced
I've been using Upper Gwynedd Service Center for many years. On my recent trip Josh called me went over the problems with my car, provided solutions and resolved the issues.

MJ
Mary J.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the staff was an excellent group of technicians and business owners.

RF
Rafiq F.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Rafiq said the facility provided timely service.

GS
Gene S.
Ambler, PA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Gene said the experience was good.

Anonymous avatar
Acura RDX
05/11/2018
Awesome as usual!
Guys are friendly, efficient, clean and done on time.

Kooper B.
Skippack, PA
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Amy. She said the service is always great. The prices are low and the service is done well.

CG
Cassie G.
Harleysville, PA
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Cassie said she had no issues with the service the business provided. They called her and they were done on time.

PR
Patty R.
Hatboro, PA
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Patty said the staff was able to get her in quickly and the work was done efficiently.

BW
BRIAN W.
Hatfield, PA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/02/2018
Reliable and reasonable
Been going there for years have always been completely satisfied everyone who works here is very pleasant extremely knowledgeable I would recommend this place to everyone that I know