Kathy B.
Oswego, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/15/2019
Returning after a hiatus
I started working in Syracuse and Upstate was so close and convenient. I needed some minor items checked and was quite pleased with the results!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/11/2019
Best place to bring your European sports car.
Jeff the owner was very kind and helped me out with some issues I had with my car, And his workers are very helpful as well.

Saab 9-3
09/25/2019
Key replacement
Good service and key was replaced in timely manner.

PS
Pete S.
Liverpool, NY
BMW Z4
09/13/2019
My car was properly diagnosed and repaired. Very quick turnaround and fair. Would highly recommend !

09/04/2019
Auto service as it should be
Needed an oil change, check of the fluids and an estimate of the remaining battery life.
All done while I waited.
I count on the guys at Upstate Imports to keep our BMW and Mercedes in top form.
Never a problem with their services in the 5+ years I've been one of their customers.

Tom B.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
07/16/2019
accomodating
Needed to switch my appointment time for my vehicle inspection. Called and explained why the switch was needed and Marvin said let me take a look and see what is available. I asked if I could come in some time today and he find a time for me to bring in my car. The inspection was done right on the new time and was in and out in about 25 minutes. As usual great service and they are always there for the customer!

PC
Pete C.
Alexandria Bay, NY
Land Rover Range Rover
07/06/2019
Marvin is awesome
Would do 5 stars but his receptionist is not helpful. Just tries to get you off the phone.

LG
Lisa G.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
06/29/2019
Exceptional service
I am always happy after I deal with the fine people at Upstate. They go out of their way to provide exceptional service and make you feel that you are important to them.

HS
Hugh S.
Jordan, NY
06/19/2019
Stands Behind Their Work
I will preface this review by noting that it has been upgraded significantly from one-star to five-stars. I'm not going to go into the nitty gritty details of everything, but I will say that the owner of the shop, Jeff, reached out to make things right with me after I gave them a bad rating. I initially left a bad rating because they recommended replacing a part that they had replaced roughly two years ago. Jeff reached out to inform me that the part was actually covered under warranty and he offered to personally look over my car. When I got the car back, he did a great job explaining what the issue was and helped me with a couple questions I had about the car. On top of that, he even threw in a free oil change!

Although it would've been more ideal to not go to the shop twice, I think Jeff handled things exactly how he should have: He solved the problem, provided excellent customer service, and tossed in something extra to make up for lost time. For that, he gets five-stars and a customer that will continue to go back to his shop!

GK
Guy K.
Fulton, NY
06/19/2019
Top notch service!
Easy to set up an appointment. Personable from the scheduling desk to the maintenance supervisor. Timely and quality work. Looks out for the customer’s best interest as if you were a family member. Offered quotes on actual maintenance issues requiring consideration. Not made up issues. No pressure. Thank you for such great service!

DA
David A.
Mount Vision, NY
Jaguar XK8
06/12/2019
Once again I am happy to report I am more than pleased with my experience with Upstate

Ron M.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
06/04/2019
Good determination of sensors. Problem solved.
Problem was solved.

05/23/2019
Always pleased with their auto service
The A/C on the X3 wasn't producing really cold air and needed to have the system recharged.
Marvin was able to get me in and out quickly while I waited. Ice cold air now flows from the dash vents.
All set for summer driving! Thank you Upstate Imports!

CF
Chris F.
Liverpool, NY
Saab 9-3
05/04/2019
Quality repair work for European cars
Upstate Imports has serviced my Porsche and my Saab. I find them to be attentive and accommodating.

Cheryl B.
Pulaski, NY
Alfa Romeo Spider
04/11/2019
pleasant and work completed quickly
I was greeted with pleasantries by the receptionist and assured that my additional request for assistance with a recent problem would be addressed promptly. The work was done very quickly and expertly. The waiting room is very clean and relaxing. Fresh coffee is also available. I wouldn't think of taking my foreign car anywhere else to have needed work done.

Phoenix, NY
Audi S4
03/30/2019
Quality and honest work- at a good price
I made the appointment fairly last minute. They easily accommodated me. I have taken all of my Audi and BMWs here for service in the last 10 years. They do a great job!!

GD
Gary D.
02/23/2019
Unplanned work done
The unplanned expenditure was required for emergency brake line work. All done All good. Thank you.

12/13/2018
Easy and quick visit, as always
Justin had me in and out for a NYSI, oil change, fluid and tire pressure check.
These guys are great. Their advice is always solid and they deliver consistently professional service.
Why look elsewhere? I'm a 5 year customer and have never been disappointed with services on either the BMW or the Mercedes.

GD
Gary D.
11/29/2018
Time for inspection again
Took care of issues as usual at the right price. Always great work

Michael H.
11/16/2018
2011 BMW X5
The service was awesome, I was referred to Upstate by another great auto shop, after they found codes that they were able to determine their meaning. Upstate was able to determine the cause and give me important information in regards of a BMW “Care package”/recall that will ultimately have be repaired by a BMW dealer for free.