BL
Bill L.
Volvo S60
02/04/2014
Friendly prompt service.
Able to get my car serviced while waiting.

EL
Erika L.
Syracuse, NY
MINI Cooper
02/02/2014
trust
I had to have the timing replaced on my Mini Cooper and felt very comfortable trusting the job would be done well by Upstate Imports. I hate taking my car to the dealer and feel like these guys really know what they are doing.

Angie M.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/31/2014
great service and always taking the best care they can to help me with car concerns
Great service here and care of my car taken at all times. Would recommend to everyone

Landon S.
01/30/2014
Alignment and state inspection
Great shop, the mechanics come out and talk to you about what they're doing and the owner will come discuss work with you and answer your questions. Highly recommend, thank you!

Joey P.
Liverpool, NY
01/30/2014
Reliable service
I've been a customer of yours since you opened in Solvay (8yrs ago?) and have always been very satisfied. Whenever I leave your shop I feel I got the best service for the best price. Every issue that I've had with my 3 cars is explained very clearly and the work is always done right! You run a great business and all your workers are friendly, courteous, and professional. Thanks - Joey

EC
Edward C.
Warners, NY
Saab 9-5
01/21/2014
Accomodating and fair
The appointment availability on Saturdays is exceptional, along with the treatment for my car and I. Thanks again

MK
Mia K.
New York
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Mia said everything is always great when she goes to this business.

John L.
Nichols, NY
01/18/2014 Category: Service
John said they did a great job and were very trustworthy.

Scott M.
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Scott said it was easy to work and speak with Jeff and Tina. They were honest and explained everything.

JI
John I.
BMW 325xi
01/15/2014
private owner
service was friendly,accomodating and efficient.

Danick L.
Grand Island, NY
Porsche 911
01/13/2014
Great service from Jeff
Jeff was available, responsive and knowledgeable and ultimately helped me make the best deciision for my 911.
Thanks Upstate imports

Clark S.
Fulton, NY
Saab 9-3
01/12/2014
Closest thing to Saab Dealer Service
Upstate Imports employees 2 techs from the now-closed Saab dealership. They know the swedish kwirks and how to fix. They order their parts from Saab. Now that Saab's dealer network is defunct, Upstate Imports allows you to own a swedish car and still feel confident that it will remain maintainable.

This is not a cheap shade-tree outfit. Be prepared to pay similar to dealership prices. That being said, the techs are honest and have saved me from unnecessary service several times. This repair shop will also source used parts from goldwings (Saab junk yard) upon request.

GK
Guy K.
Fulton, NY
01/12/2014
Friendly, professional, informative, quality service provided in a timely fashion. Dealt with cold weather issues prior to evaluation. They weren't afraid to adjust their diagnosis which saved us money. Called multiple times to keep us informed of work progress, provided options and even weighed in on the decision, at our request, and actually requested our permission prior to accomplishing the work.

Julie G.
Syracuse, NY
Saab 9-3
01/10/2014
Excellent experience once again
I was due for my inspection, called Tina, and they worked me right in. Jeff, Tina, Brian, and Doug were wonderful. I have consistently experienced excellent customer service, as well as precise technical advisement, every time I go to Upstate Imports for service. Jeff has built a business that is a unique mix of old fashioned relationships, with 21st century technology.

Matt M.
Auburn, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
01/08/2014
Awesome customer service
Doug makes it really easy there are never any hassles, he just gets it's done. Repairs are done right, on time and for a fair price.