Latest Review about 1 month ago

Tully, NY
Volvo XC90
03/03/2014
Great Customer Service & Trustworthy Mechanics on Staff
Very satisfied with the repairs they did on my Volvo. They had my car repaired as scheduled and also completed when they said vehicle would be ready, with no hidden costs or surprises upon pick-up. Thanks for making the repairs needed such as easy process to have done!

CA
Carmella A.
New York
02/27/2014 Category: Service
Carmella said they were very fast and the price was reasonable.

Sarah C.
Phoenix, NY
Volkswagen Rabbit
02/27/2014 Category: Service
Sarah said this business was friendly and did good work.

Judy D.
02/26/2014
First time!
First time visting. Though my car require a major repair, the people were very clear explaining what needed to be done, were upfront on costs and the time it would take to do the job correctly.

BT
Brian T.
Phoenix, NY
Volkswagen Jetta
02/26/2014
Very nice shop, every repair has been with out issues. They will advise if there is anything additional that should be repaired. I like this as I would prefer to have everything fixed while they have the car.

NF
Nathan F.
Cooperstown, NY
02/26/2014 Category: Service
Nathan said they did a great job.

TF
Tobin F.
Sackets Harbor, NY
02/18/2014
Great First Experience
My first experience with Upstate Imports was a pleasure. The staff was professional and did everything to make sure I was completely satisfied. Nice Job!

Richard B.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/16/2014
Excellent customer service
Fair price. Excellent customer service.

JY
Jana Y.
02/14/2014
knowledgeable service and honesty
I received prompt feedback on diagnostics and an honest answer as to repairs. I took my car to Upstate after taking the car to another garage that charged me for repairs without actually fixing the problem. I talked to Brian and he immediately believed me and knew that I had a different problem with my car. Though the repair is costly (it is a Saab) I feel better knowing I took my car to experts and they listened while I went back and forth on whether to move forward with repairs. My only regret is my not going to them from the get go.

John D.
Baldwinsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML500
02/09/2014
Convenient, good service
The owner (Jeff) is very accessible and accommodating. They have consistently done a good job for me.

Jim S.
Minetto, NY
02/08/2014
We do recommend already

Ron H.
Manlius, NY
Saab 9-7X
02/05/2014
The wide range of work you do
Very professional and done in a timely fashion

Lucy B.
Oswego, NY
BMW 330i
02/04/2014
Didn't feel as welcomed as initially last year,
I wasn't as confident with my visit as last year. Last year at inspection time, Jeff himself worked on my car and fixed a problem that was constantly stunning all other garages and BMWdealerships. Until recently my car was running very good. Once the weather was freezing up, my car started acting up, finding out the thermostat was stuck which caused sensors to go off. They had smoke tested the car every time I had it inspected, and no one even Jeff last year couldn't find anything, it was the catylac convertor that was the problem, well it seemed like that was again setting off the same code, but who knows. the light on the license plate that needed replacing was fixed last year by your shop and this year needed a whole new unit, so rather than spending any more on these constant issues that no one can make a permenant fix to, I decided to trade it in, you just have to draw the line. The Receptionist is an asset,(very nice), but I didn't feel the positive feedback from anyone else, and was rather set back by a fee for checking it out and really not telling me anything I didn't tell him was wrong with it. Too bad, I feel you are better than the dealershops, but felt you only cater to those who will pay the big bucks, (customer service is a plus if you want people to come back).

BL
Bill L.
Baldwinsville, NY
Volvo S60
02/04/2014
Friendly prompt service.
Able to get my car serviced while waiting.

EL
Erika L.
MINI Cooper
02/02/2014
trust
I had to have the timing replaced on my Mini Cooper and felt very comfortable trusting the job would be done well by Upstate Imports. I hate taking my car to the dealer and feel like these guys really know what they are doing.