JY
Jana Y.
Saab 9-3
02/14/2014
knowledgeable service and honesty
I received prompt feedback on diagnostics and an honest answer as to repairs. I took my car to Upstate after taking the car to another garage that charged me for repairs without actually fixing the problem. I talked to Brian and he immediately believed me and knew that I had a different problem with my car. Though the repair is costly (it is a Saab) I feel better knowing I took my car to experts and they listened while I went back and forth on whether to move forward with repairs. My only regret is my not going to them from the get go.

John D.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
02/09/2014
Convenient, good service
The owner (Jeff) is very accessible and accommodating. They have consistently done a good job for me.

Jim S.

Ron H.
Manlius, NY
Saab 9-7X
02/05/2014
The wide range of work you do
Very professional and done in a timely fashion

Lucy B.
Oswego, NY
BMW 330i
02/04/2014
Didn't feel as welcomed as initially last year,
I wasn't as confident with my visit as last year. Last year at inspection time, Jeff himself worked on my car and fixed a problem that was constantly stunning all other garages and BMWdealerships. Until recently my car was running very good. Once the weather was freezing up, my car started acting up, finding out the thermostat was stuck which caused sensors to go off. They had smoke tested the car every time I had it inspected, and no one even Jeff last year couldn't find anything, it was the catylac convertor that was the problem, well it seemed like that was again setting off the same code, but who knows. the light on the license plate that needed replacing was fixed last year by your shop and this year needed a whole new unit, so rather than spending any more on these constant issues that no one can make a permenant fix to, I decided to trade it in, you just have to draw the line. The Receptionist is an asset,(very nice), but I didn't feel the positive feedback from anyone else, and was rather set back by a fee for checking it out and really not telling me anything I didn't tell him was wrong with it. Too bad, I feel you are better than the dealershops, but felt you only cater to those who will pay the big bucks, (customer service is a plus if you want people to come back).

BL
Bill L.
Volvo S60
02/04/2014
Friendly prompt service.
Able to get my car serviced while waiting.

EL
Erika L.
Syracuse, NY
MINI Cooper
02/02/2014
trust
I had to have the timing replaced on my Mini Cooper and felt very comfortable trusting the job would be done well by Upstate Imports. I hate taking my car to the dealer and feel like these guys really know what they are doing.

Angie M.
Volkswagen Jetta
01/31/2014
great service and always taking the best care they can to help me with car concerns
Great service here and care of my car taken at all times. Would recommend to everyone

Landon S.
01/30/2014
Alignment and state inspection
Great shop, the mechanics come out and talk to you about what they're doing and the owner will come discuss work with you and answer your questions. Highly recommend, thank you!

Joey P.
Liverpool, NY
01/30/2014
Reliable service
I've been a customer of yours since you opened in Solvay (8yrs ago?) and have always been very satisfied. Whenever I leave your shop I feel I got the best service for the best price. Every issue that I've had with my 3 cars is explained very clearly and the work is always done right! You run a great business and all your workers are friendly, courteous, and professional. Thanks - Joey

EC
Edward C.
Warners, NY
Saab 9-5
01/21/2014
Accomodating and fair
The appointment availability on Saturdays is exceptional, along with the treatment for my car and I. Thanks again

KC
Kevin C.
Syracuse, NY
Saab 9-7X
01/21/2014 Category: Service
Kevin said he was happy with the work this business performed but it took a little longer than he expected.

MK
Mia K.
New York
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Mia said everything is always great when she goes to this business.

John L.
Nichols, NY
01/18/2014 Category: Service
John said they did a great job and were very trustworthy.

Scott M.
01/16/2014 Category: Service
Scott said it was easy to work and speak with Jeff and Tina. They were honest and explained everything.