Jim K.

Dan G.
Cleveland, NY
09/29/2017
Upstate team is awesome
I always feel welcomed and feel like you guys care just as much as I do about my car. That is rare nowadays. Doug usually works on my car and is always willing to listen and help with any concerns I have. He does a great job and is meticulous with his work, takes time to explain things as well. Appreciate the time he takes with me and my vehicle and does a great job!!

Thanks,
Daniel

James G.
Ovid, NY
09/23/2017
Service was correctly completed in a very timely manner.

Randy B.
Watertown, NY
09/15/2017
I had an appointment for an oil change and a general inspection of my car. With little or no waiting, I was in and out in 30 minutes.

Dave D.

Pat E.
Manlius, NY
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/12/2017
Everyone was so friendly and helpful.
I like getting the estimate printout...other places just say you need brakes and maybe a ballpark estimate.

Tom B.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
08/10/2017
Yearly inspection
Inspection done on time and in a timely manner. Met Meghan for the first time, very congenial, Justin spent time with me answering many questions regarding my vehicle and future service and needs.

LG
Lou G.
Auburn, NY
Jaguar XK
08/02/2017
Honest and friendly people
These people are honest and trustworthy. Great customer service is hard to find nowadays. I will not go anywhere else.

John P.
07/29/2017
i always have complete confidence in their knowledge and honesty.
my problem was taken care of quickly and at a very reasonable price. they are very trustworthy.

DN
Donald N.
Lexus ES 350
07/25/2017
Comfortable waiting room. Great courteous, helpful office help.
Went for a routine check up and an oil change, service was on time, quick with a friendly report at the end.

LK
Lanny K.
Liverpool, NY
07/14/2017
Good people, no nonsense service!
I will continue to do business there!

MT
Mike T.
Cicero, NY
07/07/2017
Water pump replacement
Thanks to Jeff and his team for once again repairing my X5 in a timely manner. I called late afternoon and brought my car in. By end of day it was diaganosed and parts on order. Got it back next day. Great job.

AJ
Thanks for the help..

DN
Donald N.
06/29/2017
Quick and courteous service.
My car problem was analyzed and repaired quickly.

Joanne H.
Deansboro, NY
06/28/2017
Saab service for recall
I appreciate the prompt and friendly service.

LT

Scott F.
BMW 535xi
06/12/2017
R. Scott Freeney
I trust them! Moving forward I will only bring my car here.

CK
Christopher K.
Cato, NY
Volvo XC90
05/26/2017
First time customer, now long time customer.
This is my first European vehicle. Most shops didn't want to touch it. I hesitantly went to Upstate Imports thinking I was going to get raked over the coals. I was pleasantly surprised to have my car repaired professionally, and it didn't break the bank. The people there are the most important asset. They all were extremely courteous and explained everything that was going on. I will be a repeat customer for a long time!

Kevin M.
Volkswagen Passat
05/24/2017
Fast and friendly
The staff is always friendly. And they get the repairs done in a timely manner.

Ken B.