KD
Kathleen D.
03/28/2017
Well done
Very satisfied with the repairs to my Audi. Great customer service.

Mary R.
MINI Cooper
03/23/2017
Great service, comfortable waiting
This was my first time here- very friendly, knowledgeable service. The waiting room was comfortable and service was quick. I'll definitely return.

CT
Carol T.
Interlaken, NY
Saab 9-5
03/15/2017
Knowledgeable and efficient. It's always fixed right!
I dive sometimes two hours in snow to get here. Once found they are the best resource for my Saabs

Richard W.
03/10/2017
Always Great Auto Service
From the appointment setting with Tina and the personal interest taken by Matt, my decision to have our 2 vehicles serviced at Upstate Imports has been reconfirmed as the right decision each time I bring the cars to this facility for maintenance. The guys in the shop have the tools and most importantly, the knowledge, to get it done right the first time. I've never had a reason to take the vehicles back for a follow up correction. The staff at Upstate Imports get to know you and your vehicle and take a caring interest in both. Keep up the great work!

NM
Nick M.
Audi Q7
03/03/2017
Outstanding
The staff really knew my vehicle inside and out. They were able keep me safe on the road with preventative maintinence done at a very affordable cost!

GD
Gary D.
Mercedes-Benz C300
03/02/2017
Knowledgeable woman working the phone.
Fab

DN
Donald N.
02/28/2017
Attentive to details. Staff went out of their way to accommodate my needs. Thank you

BW
Bob W.
Liverpool, NY
Volvo XC90
02/22/2017
Confidence and Security
Always prompt, efficient work and a pleasant relationship.

Jim A.
Vestal, NY
02/18/2017
Outsranding Service
The mechanic that worked in my car was clear about what my car needed now and what service could wait for another time. When repairs were completed my car ran beautifully. They have always done a great job with the repairs but this time they were willing to do much more than I had planned for this visit even though we hadn't planned on so much this time. Tina was a joy to visit with while my repairs were being completed. Thanks guys.

Benjamin H.
BMW 328i
02/17/2017
Fast and Very Reliable Service
I took in my BMW which had an oil burning smell and occasional stalling. They quickly diagnosed the issues and had it fixed and back to me right away. My car drives like new again. Thank you for your fast and reliable service. You have gained a new lifetime customer.

AR
Aaron R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/10/2017
2011 range rover , replacing timing chain
I am very happy with the service that i recieved. I was quoted a price and it cost me less than the quote. It took a little longer for the repair, but i am totally satisfied with the service provided.

Ken M.
Audi Allroad
02/10/2017
Fast and reliable
Nearly broke down on the way to work. Upstate got me in immediately and fixed the problem.

CR
Christine R.
Mercedes-Benz E63
01/31/2017
Friendly, professional, economical
Definitely recommend this repair shop

Joseph S.
Volkswagen CC
01/27/2017
Very professional organization. Replaced a part that did not fully fix the issue, took it back, re diagnosed the issue, replaced a cheaper module and then replaced and refunded the price and labor of the original part. Got a customer for as long as I own this vehicle

TW

La Fayette, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/12/2017
Knowledgeable & friendly staff
Very capable staff & well versed to take care of all issues w/ my Range Rover Sport-Supercharged & newly acquried 1989Jaguar XSJ

CK
Cavan K.
Volkswagen GTI
01/07/2017
Excellent staff and professionalism
Went to get my Volkswagen tuned on short notice, they were very informative and willing to help. Great staff and everyone was friendly. Will be coming here again for my Euro needs!

Carlos M.
Mercedes-Benz GL320
01/05/2017
2008 Mercedes GL 320
I can't thank the staff at Upstate Imports enough for all their help with my Merc. A great place that is extremely fair with their pricing and have excellent service. Tina answered all my questions and kept me informed during the repair. I can't recommended or thank them enough.

Ken M.
Audi Allroad
01/03/2017
Expert, honest, and friendly
Jeff and his staff are at the top of their game.

Joy C.
Malone, NY
12/29/2016
Great Experience
While visiting family over Christmas in the Syracuse area, my passenger side low beam stopped functioning, as did the the windshield washer dispenser. You can imagine how difficult it is to find help for car repairs over the Christmas holidays, yet I find a beacon of light and a great place for repairs for my little Saab. From the moment I stepped into the well appointment customer waiting area I was made to feel a welcome guest, who left in a very short time with completed repairs. I was most grateful that they took me in even though I did not have an appointment. Tina and Chris provided excellent service in all areas. I was presented with a bill that was below what I thought was most reasonable for the repairs. If you need help with your Saab, I can only say "Go to Upstate Import Auto Repair!"