CD
Chuck D.
Liverpool, NY
03/08/2018
Good shop . Made my bmw engine new again !
Was sold a leaking engine by a used car dealer , after multiple times saying they fixed it my belt broke from the oil leaks leaving me stranded. Towed car to upstate and they fixed car and actually went to bat for me with dealer about leak being old and not new . Dealer ended up helping pay 1/3 of a large bill. Not happy with dealer but very happy with upstate !

GW
Gary W.
Union Springs, NY
03/01/2018
I was very pleased
My visit to Upstate Imports was a pleasure. Scheduling an appointment was a breeze. Receiving directions by phone when my GPS got me lost was a relief. I was met by an attendant who knew what he was talking about and did it in a manner that respectful and gracious. The waiting room was well supplied with refreshments, TV, and comfortable chairs. When the problem in my car was located, I was shown what it was by a picture on an iPad. The wait was short, the bill was not excessive, and I left feeling pleased by the experience. I like coming here. I also bring our two VW Jetta TDI's.

EA
Erika A.
Clay, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
02/25/2018
Business as usual
These guys are super consistent and a pleasure to work with. Their business practices are ethical and pricing is fair. Been using them for our Audi and Mercedes, recently added our Mazda. Hands down, the best!

GL
Gene L.
Clay, NY
Saab 9-7X
02/05/2018
VERY clean waiting area and professional staff
Waiting area was very nice with free WiFi and coffee. More important, they actually took the vehicle in and started right at my appointment time. Can't say that about most places I've made an appointment. Explained the couple issues I had and gave prices to fix them. I will definitely go back. Worth the drive.

TD
Tim D.
Porsche Cayenne
01/16/2018
First Timer
Great experience! I will be back...

BQ
Bill Q.
Dexter, NY
Volvo S60
01/10/2018
Outstanding
All my vehicles are imports, so this is a convenient place to take all my vehicles. Very knowledgeable.

Dave C.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
01/07/2018
Great customer service!
Excellent customer service. Very satisfied!!

Nick O.
Volvo XC90
12/31/2017
Mechanic Doug Paye is the Man!!
I am always satisfied with the work done to my Volvo at Upstate Imports. I especially like the radio commercials with the British accent.

AR
Aaron R.
Syracuse, NY
12/30/2017
Auto repair of 2009 BMW X5
Import Auto is one of the best repair shops around. Appointment are quick, service is done when they said it would be done, and the pricing is very fair. I highly recommend Upstate Imports.

TC
Tom C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
12/23/2017
2011 Infiniti EXCELLENT service!
Jeff and his team are great to work with. Been dealing with them for years. Very knowledgeable. Better than the local brand dealer at diagnosing and solving problems. Needed a a loaner for the day, they gave me a loaner. Will keep coming back.

LW
Lilly W.
Cortland, NY
Audi Q5
12/19/2017
Excellent customer and technician service
The owner and manager assisted to my needs in surprising time when looking to equip my vehicle. My request was completed the very next day with excellent customer service and maintenance skill. I was thrilled with my experience and will definitely be a return customer.

Mike P.
12/12/2017
Emergency Battery Replacement
Battery went dead in my jeep Sunday morning and after jumping it to start drove around to find replacement. Jeff, the owner, was working after hours and said he had a battery and replaced the battery in less than 10 minutes. Just another reason I take all my vehicles to the Bville shop.

Richard W.
12/01/2017
Just a basic oil change
Nothing special required with this visit to Upstate Imports. Needed a LOF, fluids checked and tire pressures confirmed. Other than accomplishing the tasks quickly, smoothly and professionally, one of the benefits of having my 2 cars regularly serviced at Upstate Imports is that staff and mechanics demonstrate a greater interest in the owner and the vehicle than I'd normally found in a dealership environment. Willingness to recognize a potential problem before it becomes a real issue provides welcome peace of mind that isn't always present in a dealerships' service arena.

AN
Andre N.
Syracuse, NY
Saab 9-3
11/22/2017
The best
Fair prices, and certified mechanics that do the job right. Quick service!!!!

GD
Gary D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/15/2017
Repair work and Inspection.
Great work . Better than expected cost.