Benjamin H.
Baldwinsville, NY
BMW 328i
02/17/2017
Fast and Very Reliable Service
I took in my BMW which had an oil burning smell and occasional stalling. They quickly diagnosed the issues and had it fixed and back to me right away. My car drives like new again. Thank you for your fast and reliable service. You have gained a new lifetime customer.

AR
Aaron R.
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/10/2017
2011 range rover , replacing timing chain
I am very happy with the service that i recieved. I was quoted a price and it cost me less than the quote. It took a little longer for the repair, but i am totally satisfied with the service provided.

Ken M.
Audi Allroad
02/10/2017
Fast and reliable
Nearly broke down on the way to work. Upstate got me in immediately and fixed the problem.

CR
Christine R.
Camillus, NY
Mercedes-Benz E63
01/31/2017
Friendly, professional, economical
Definitely recommend this repair shop

Joseph S.
Camillus, NY
Volkswagen CC
01/27/2017
Very professional organization. Replaced a part that did not fully fix the issue, took it back, re diagnosed the issue, replaced a cheaper module and then replaced and refunded the price and labor of the original part. Got a customer for as long as I own this vehicle

TW

La Fayette, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
01/12/2017
Knowledgeable & friendly staff
Very capable staff & well versed to take care of all issues w/ my Range Rover Sport-Supercharged & newly acquried 1989Jaguar XSJ

CK
Cavan K.
Volkswagen GTI
01/07/2017
Excellent staff and professionalism
Went to get my Volkswagen tuned on short notice, they were very informative and willing to help. Great staff and everyone was friendly. Will be coming here again for my Euro needs!

Carlos M.
Mercedes-Benz GL320
01/05/2017
2008 Mercedes GL 320
I can't thank the staff at Upstate Imports enough for all their help with my Merc. A great place that is extremely fair with their pricing and have excellent service. Tina answered all my questions and kept me informed during the repair. I can't recommended or thank them enough.

Ken M.
Audi Allroad
01/03/2017
Expert, honest, and friendly
Jeff and his staff are at the top of their game.

Joy C.
Malone, NY
Saab 9-3
12/29/2016
Great Experience
While visiting family over Christmas in the Syracuse area, my passenger side low beam stopped functioning, as did the the windshield washer dispenser. You can imagine how difficult it is to find help for car repairs over the Christmas holidays, yet I find a beacon of light and a great place for repairs for my little Saab. From the moment I stepped into the well appointment customer waiting area I was made to feel a welcome guest, who left in a very short time with completed repairs. I was most grateful that they took me in even though I did not have an appointment. Tina and Chris provided excellent service in all areas. I was presented with a bill that was below what I thought was most reasonable for the repairs. If you need help with your Saab, I can only say "Go to Upstate Import Auto Repair!"

Jim F.
Volvo S80
12/22/2016
Knowledge and customer service
They fixed an exhaust system issue on my Volvo for less than half because they had the expertise and willingness to cut out and replace the bad component rather than replace the entire system. The work was done on time. Staff is friendly and informative. On the same day, to accommodate my schedule, they diagnosed an intermittent electronics problem in our other Volvo and recommended the best way to get it fixed. Great service!

Richard W.
Baldwinsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/21/2016
Personalized Service
This is the 3rd car I've brought to Jeff's shop for service. The staff and team are small enough to know me by name and close enough to mean I don't need to drive to the dealership on the other side of town for needed work. As long as I am driving European imports, this is were I'll have all work performed. Prompt, accurate work on 2 BMWs and a Mercedes. Very pleased with the results on all the cars.

TW
Thomas W.
Saab 9-4X
12/20/2016
latest
always great service and treatment

Maureen M.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/18/2016
Very nice and personable
I am grateful that I am treated as a person and not just another number here at Upstate Imports auto repair! Thank you so much for your great service, including giving me a car to drive while my car has been in your shop. ☺️

BP
Bret P.
Saab 9-3
12/15/2016
Very Helpful!
They were extremely helpful, fixing one of my engine's faulty ignition coils and recommending that I get them all replaced so that the car would run better and so I wouldn't have to keep coming in and getting it serviced. Definitely would recommend!

VG
Vladimir G.
Clay, NY
12/13/2016
5/5 Stars!
I took my car there and found the staff to be honest, polite and very friendly. Keep up your good work! Definitely looking forward to maintain my car here from now on.

Michael B.

Tim H.
Saab 9-5
12/02/2016
Saab Diagnosis and repair
Jeff and his crew deserve more than 5 stars. They are not only the most knowledgable in the area, I would put them up against any shop. In addition they are friendly and very fair with their rates.

Sean H.
Cleveland, NY
BMW 745Li
12/02/2016
Thorough Service!
Another great experience at Upstate Imports! Thank you!