TW
Thomas W.
Saab 9-4X
12/20/2016
latest
always great service and treatment

Maureen M.
Syracuse, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/18/2016
Very nice and personable
I am grateful that I am treated as a person and not just another number here at Upstate Imports auto repair! Thank you so much for your great service, including giving me a car to drive while my car has been in your shop. ☺️

BP
Bret P.
Syracuse, NY
Saab 9-3
12/15/2016
Very Helpful!
They were extremely helpful, fixing one of my engine's faulty ignition coils and recommending that I get them all replaced so that the car would run better and so I wouldn't have to keep coming in and getting it serviced. Definitely would recommend!

VG
Vladimir G.
Clay, NY
12/13/2016
5/5 Stars!
I took my car there and found the staff to be honest, polite and very friendly. Keep up your good work! Definitely looking forward to maintain my car here from now on.

Michael B.

Tim H.
Cazenovia, NY
Saab 9-5
Saab Diagnosis and repair
Jeff and his crew deserve more than 5 stars. They are not only the most knowledgable in the area, I would put them up against any shop. In addition they are friendly and very fair with their rates.

BMW 745Li
Thorough Service!
Another great experience at Upstate Imports! Thank you!

RD
Robert D.
BMW 528xi
Winter tires mounted
Quality service and friendliness pf checking in and out

GD
Gary D.
Baldwinsville, NY
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/25/2016
It's great and five stars should've been enough to answer. There will be no more written answer throughout this survey Thank you.

Mike D.
Oswego, NY
Porsche Boxster
11/12/2016
2001 Porsche
After getting in my car I noticed that the air bag warning light was on. This should have been caught in post inspection. I also had an issue with my radio in that it asked for a code. This too should have been caught in a post inspection. Last my car is now idling roughly which it did not do before and should have been caught just starting the vehicle. I must say that I was disappointed in the last service you performed seeing how my previous experiences were all good.
Jeff T. from Upstate Imports Auto Repair responded on 11/14/2016

Mike,

Sorry for the disappointing service and thank you for the feedback.

Your car was towed to us with a dead battery and no start. Upon inspection, we found approximately 3 gallons of water on the drivers floor caused by a plugged roof drain. The water intrusion caused the vehicles' the Immobilizer Module to fail, resulting in the car not starting along with other electrical issues.

We do get cars in all the time with dash lights on i.e., SRS, ABS, Engine light, but customers do not always want us to diagnose those lights out. I apologize for not checking in with you regarding the SRS light.

I also apologize for the oversight on the radio code. We did not turn the radio on and therefore was unaware of this issue.

Regarding the rough idle, we did not notice this on start-up and your vehicle starter without fail once the Immobilizer was readded to your vehicle. There may be another issue present with the vehicle, unrelated to the Immobilzer.

Again, I apologize for your recent experience with us and hope that this Reponse helps clarify any questions you may have. We look forward to continuing to work together in the future.

EA
Erika A.
Clay, NY
11/09/2016
Inspection review
Properly and liberally assessed inspection needs and provided a costly resolution to tire needs. These guys know their stuff and are always willing to listen and further research when needed!

AP
Amy P.
Fulton, NY
MINI Cooper
11/04/2016
First visit with '13 mini cooper
Convenient location, friendly and helpful service from both receptionist and mechanics.

Landon S.
Sterling, NY
Audi RS 4
10/30/2016
Very accomodating
I had my car towed in because it wouldn't start (starter wasn't working). Upstate had it replaced and also did some other work I requested in just a few days. They're always very accomoding and they're work is high quality. I'm consistently very satisfied when my car is there.

CD
Christine D.
10/25/2016
They were able to get me in quickly
When I called with my problem, they were able to work with my schedule to get my car into the shop. They took my car right in on time. Once finished they explained what the problem was. I do not feel they overcharged me for their service.

Diane H.
Mexico, NY
Saab 9-3
great place to go!
Courteous, friendly,accurate estimates,appt.were right on,problems were fixed correctly, knowledgeable staff,very helpful

BMW 635CSi
Great Service!
I brought my vehicle to Upstate to check for a roof leak. It was determined that the rear drain lines had deteriorated, resulting in water leaking onto my headliner. Due to the age of the vehicle, Upstate recommended the vehicle be taken to an upholstery shop for the repair, as the headliner would require replacement as well.

I am glad Upstate is willing and able to recommend other specialty shops when they encounter a repair not within their realm of expertise, such as upholstery.

GT
Greg T.
Baldwinsville, NY
BMW Z3
10/21/2016
Friendly personable owner and staff
Very pleased with promptness and service

BMW 745Li
10/18/2016
Excellent Customer Service
Following my last visit I was very unhappy due to my car having trouble starting. I initially brought the vehicle for cruise control and sunroof repairs. I brought the vehicle back to Upstate Imports and they determined the starter had failed. Upstate Imports took the time to explain how the initial appointment and this new issue were not related. I am glad they took the time to explain the problem and treated me with respect.

LO
Linda O.
Fulton, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/12/2016
Wuick, Easy, and Right
Recently needed an adjustment for my emergency brake. Upstate gor me in quickly and I was in and out in less than an hour!

DJ
Donna J.
Jaguar S-Type
09/26/2016
Knowledgeable, good service
They kept us informed and knew how to service our Jaguar.