Christopher W.
Marietta, NY
MINI Cooper
09/24/2016
It's back at upstate fixing their work
Belt tensioner bolt fell out after repair. 2 weeks before they came and got it to fix it, still at their shop. Special lug bolt tool was not returned with car. I would like to get the mini back sometime!
Jeff T. from Upstate Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2016

Chris

My apologizes for the belt tensioner falling off and for the inconvienence you had when it fell off.

The car is all set and good to go, we will be returning it today.

We are not sure where your lug bolt tool is as it was not in the car when we worked on it, we never removed the wheel to do the job, it wasn't easy to do with the tire on, but we had to get the job done. Our service manager did call you asking where the tool was, you said it should be in the car.

Jim F.

Sean H.
Cleveland, NY
BMW 745Li
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Sean said the vehicle he took in for service does not start now. He would not recommend them for service because of the reason stated.
Jeff T. from Upstate Imports Auto Repair responded on 09/26/2016

Sean,

After talking with you directly on the no start issue, it sounds like your stater is beginning to fail. Unfortunately, your vehicle was starting without fail while at shop for the sunroof and cruise control repairs.

We would be more than happy to diagnose the no start concern.

CK
Chris K.
09/15/2016
Did everything I requested..
Thanks for the oil change, and inspection. You guys did everything I requested.

EA
Erika A.
Clay, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/12/2016
Transmission Work Satisfaction
Matt took great care to thoroughly review and diagnose symptoms as car presented. Based on diagnosis and service provided on my 2011 Mercedes C300, work completely has resolved the issue and the resolution seems solid after the repair (30 days ago)

Craig M.
Memphis, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK250
09/10/2016 Category: Service
Craig said he called them and they gave him what he wanted. They were courteous and reasonably priced.

MK
Michael K.
Land Rover LR3
09/07/2016
Friendly trustworthy staff
Very helpfull, friendly staff. I would definitely bring my land rover back! It's hard to find auto repair where you don't feel like you are being taken advantage of. These guys seem like straight shooters. No bullshit

TW
Thomas W.
Saab 9-4X
09/07/2016
recent visit
Always honest and the work is excellent

EM
Eric M.
Hastings, NY
09/05/2016
Work was done quickly.

Dawn D.
08/30/2016 Category: Service
Dawn said this business is always great.

Sandy S.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Sandy said they do fabulous work at this facility. She loves everyone down there. She had lost them for a minute and she is so glad she found them.

Dan B.
Volkswagen Touareg
08/25/2016
VW Tourag Water issues
Thanks gang, very pleased with service and outcome. Will be returning for service soon...Thank you!

DF
Dylan F.
Warners, NY
Mercedes-Benz C230
08/25/2016
Another good experience
Car went in for a transmission flush, got it back and you can feel the difference in the shifts now. Ended up costing more than I wanted to spend but it was done, and done right. Would much rather spend my money once to get it done the right way

CF
Carissa F.
Pennellville, NY
08/20/2016 Category: Service
Carissa said the work place at this business is really clean, they're really nice and they explained things to her.

BG
Brian G.
08/18/2016
Honest work, Quality service and parts, Piece of mind In and Out
Whether I need routine maintenance done or a sudden issue arises, I know I can count on Upstate Imports Auto Repair to do the job honestly, with quality service and parts. When I drop my vehicles off I have piece of mind that problems won't be missed and items won't be "fixed or replaced" that don't need to be. When I pick them up I have piece of mind that the job was done right and I can drive away safely and get on with life. Check them out. You will be happy you did.

CR
Claire R.
East Syracuse, NY
08/17/2016
Great customer service- from the front desk to the technician -
They solved the problem- and they get it right the first time!

LG
Lou G.
Auburn, NY
08/14/2016
Excellent service all the way around
Courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable. The cost for my repair was much lower than expected. This is my Jaguar mechanic from now on.

TK
Tom K.
BMW Z4
08/13/2016 Category: Service
Tom said this business fixed his vehicle promptly and correctly.

LG
Lou G.
Auburn, NY
Jaguar XKR
08/11/2016
Excellent service all the way around
Excellent service and I will be recommending Upstate Imports to all my friends.

Brandon M.
Fulton, NY
Volvo S40
08/11/2016
I feel like a partner with these guys, not a customer.
Outstanding customer care (not just customer service). They make me feel like they really care about my car's livelihood, and it IS my livelihood. But their attention to my auto needs is genuine. Also helps, they are good communicators,