Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

DJ
DALE J.
03/26/2019
Honest service
We have been satisfied customers for many years. Our 1997 Toyota runs like new !
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/26/2019

We are so happy you had a good experience.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Dave L.
Subaru Legacy
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the vehicle service went fine.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We thank you for your years as a customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

EQ
Eric Q.
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the staff at this business is awesome and friendly, and provides outstanding service. He stated he feels like he gets treated like a friend when he visits, and the owner is one of the most honest people he has ever met. He also mentioned they stand behind their work and do what is needed to make it right if any problems arise. He has already recommended this place. It has done work for his daughter, and a ton of work for him.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CA
CHARLES A.
Dodge Challenger
03/21/2019
Job well done!
Put cat back exhaust pipes on my ‘13 Challenger R/T quickly and professionally. Also set me up to return after 300 miles to recheck for proper fit and check for leaks. Thanks.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words.  We appreciate you coming in and letting us service your vehicle.  You have a beautiful car and we look forward to working with you in the future.

DK
DAN K.
03/15/2019
Great service.
This was one of my best service experiences ever! They were courteous, accurate and got me taken care of quickly. Ill definitely be coming back.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We are so happy that you let us service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MARY JO and CLARK W.
Ford Edge
03/10/2019
oil change
as always, you were very friendy and very fast!!
I love going to USA!!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

Thank you so much!  We appreciate you letting us service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

IC
Ian C.
Kia Rondo
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Roger. He said he's very happy with what they do.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/11/2019

We are happy to hear that you had a good experience.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

MT
MONICA T.
03/07/2019
I'm given every opportunity to save money for an honest job well done
My experience with USA Brake and Auto has been 100% positive. Car repairs are an unexpected expense that I can't always take care of right away. They are honest about what needs to be done, how much it will cost and how urgent it really is. They do everything in their power to make sure whether it is covered under my service warranty. They also take care of things cheerfully and I feel that I am always welcome there and can ask any questions.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/08/2019

Thank you very much for such kind words.  We always try to do the best we can for our customers.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

JESUS A G.
Pasco, WA
Chevrolet Camaro
03/05/2019
Professional and experienced.
USA brake and auto is my go to place of business when it comes to my auto needs. Weather it is a simple oil change or a labor intense engine repair there's none else I rather would rather go with. I love the customer service & I know they have the right tool and the right person for the job. Rachel is the best and they've earned my trust.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/06/2019

Thank you for your nice review.  Thank you for being such a loyal customer.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

JE
Janice E.
03/02/2019
Car service
Our car is running exceptionally good for its many miles thanks to USA Brake & Auto Repair. We thought we needed a new water pump, but after the car was inspected, the leak was coming from the timing cover casket. Since this work required tearing the car apart, we had USA put in a new timing chain and water pump. Enterprise car rental gave us a discount with using USA Brake for our repair service. USA Service Manager and Assistant were most helpful. Great experience.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

GS
GREG and CYNTHIA S.
03/02/2019
Car/Teuck service
Took my truck and daughters car in for some maint service and as always USA took care of me! That’s why I keep bringing my vehicles back to them!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/04/2019

We appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for being such a loyal customer for all these years.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

SR
SCOTT R.
02/27/2019
Easy fix
There was a piece of plastic loose under my car, but all I knew was that it was making a noise. Fixed it and no charge!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2019

We are pleased that your problem was fixed.  Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

KW
Ken W.
Pasco, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the service at this facility was great. He has no remorse about doing business with them.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2019

We appreciate your kind words.  Thank you so much for being a loyal customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

KK
KAY K.
Suzuki XL-7
02/23/2019
Radiator repair
I called on Wednesday to see if I could get my car in on Thursday to have it checked out and I did. Was called Thursday afternoon about what needs to be fixed. New radiator, thermostat, belts and hoses. It was done quickly and I had my car back Friday afternoon.
Thank you for the awesome job.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

We appreciate your kind words.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Debbie P.
Ford Escort
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Debbie said that the place has good service. All of the visit was good. The staff members are good people, too. She has been going there for a while.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/26/2019

We appreciate your kind words.  We thank you for your years as a customer.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

MO
MICHELLE O.
Kia Sportage
02/21/2019
Staff makes the difference!
The people that work here, Wes, Rachel, and the excellent mechanics, really cared about me when I needed help. They found a solution to a weird electrical problem by finding another way to resolve it and get me back on the road safely. I've never been treated this well at any other car place, including dealerships, parts places, etc. The owners of thus business better appreciate what special people they have working there. It's a difference maker.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2019

Michelle, we are so pleased that you came in.  We are happy we were able to help you get on the road.  It was very nice visiting with you.  Safe Travels!

JOANNE G.
02/21/2019
Very great service . Got right in . Took care
A+ s
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/21/2019

We appreciate your  kind words.  Thank you for letting us service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Rick M.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Rick said the staff put on the brakes and they work fine.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/25/2019

We appreciate the chance to service your vehicle.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

MANUEL C.
02/19/2019
Great Customer Service.
Your prompt service is much appreciated, great diagnosis.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for coming in and letting us service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Nissan Versa
02/18/2019
Tires for Car/Alignment
My granddaughter's car needed tires. I called USA Brake & Auto Repair for a quote. We followed up with USA Brake a couple of days later, dropped the car off early afternoon and they completed the project in the same afternoon. As usual the customer service was exceptional.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words.  Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We look forward to working with you in the future.