Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5Overall Rating 4.2500025/5rating 4.2500025
Overall Rating 1.7499975/5rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975rating 1.7499975

JULIE H.
08/20/2018
The work they do.
Great service. Proffesional ANF friendly staff

08/20/2018
Tune-up
Did tune-up when it was picked up the check engine light was on and it hadn't been on before. The mechanic said he would fix it because he made a mistake. Kept taking it back to mechanic never had time to look at it. I just moved here from Tacoma. Was just looking for a good mechanic and it turned out bad.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/21/2018

Hello Julie

This is Wes at USA Brake & Auto Repair, I am the Service Manager and would love to complete the needed throttle body relearn that is needed to take care of the check engine light. As we performed the tune up at your request some times when cleaning throttle body vehicles need to be relearned. I had set up a 9am appointment with your son and he showed up at around 3pm so we rescheduled for that next friday and he didn't show up. as the relearn procedure takes 2-3 hours to perform we need the car here for a 4 hour window to complete this at no charge. I called your number tuesday morning at 8:15 am to get this resolved and left a message. Please call me at your earliest convienence to schedule your honda in.
Wes Ducat

Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/06/2018

We are happy we were able to resolve your problem.  We appreciate you coming in and letting us continue to service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer.  We also thank you for your service.

JEANNE C.
02/27/2014
They are very professional and friendly.
Mirko called me within a few minutes of my previous review and wanted to see my car. I took it down there and he was wonderful. There was some oil on it and they cleaned it off and had me come back two days later and there was no sign of a leak. I will be going back.

02/27/2014
My car leaked oil on my garage floor after you guys changed it. This is the second time for this to happen.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/27/2014

Jeanne,  we are so very sorry.  If you could please swing by so we can look at it.  We want to make sure that we do right by you.  I would like to offer you a free oil change for the inconvience and want to make sure you always leave here a happy customer.   Again we are so sorry!

Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 02/28/2014

Thank you Jeanne for coming in so quickly so we could look over your vehicle.  We were able to clean everything and noted that there was an oil leak in the vehicle and nothing that we have done.
I hope that you are pleased and if there is anything we can do, please give is a call.  Again thank you for being a customer here with us.

Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 03/03/2014

Jeanne, we greatly appreciate the rescore.  We are so happy that you were pleased with our service and only hope we can continue to provide quality service.  Thank you so much for being a customer here and trusting us with all your automotive needs :)

SEAN M.
05/10/2013
WOW!
Most places wouldn't get back to an online feedback for at least 24 hours, Mirko and his crew respond in less than ONE hour! Awesome! Thanks for addressing the issue so swiftly - I will bring the car by around 1 on my lunch break and to get a raincheck for the next oil change. bless

05/10/2013
No sticker?
Normally I would rate these guys 5 stars, but they neglected to put the sticker on the windshield after an oil change to let me know roughly when they recommend I bring it in again. Granted, I brought my car in way past the mileage they recommended, but they could have asked if I wanted the sticker or not rather than just neglect to put one on for the first time in my 7 plus years of going there. Hopefully this was just an honest mistake... but I was disappointed. I was hit with unexpected expenses and simply could not afford to bring my car in until just recently... but it's still nice having a reminder of when I should bring the car in again!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 05/10/2013
Shawn we are so sorry for not having the sticker in the car, there is no excuse for that and we would like to fix it. If you could please come back in and we will put the sticker on your car and give you a free oil change to fix the problem. We appreciate you letting us know and we hope we will see you on your next service

LEANNE S.
Hyundai Accent
01/22/2013
They took the time to explain
I was unhappy at first glance at the bill buy once the cost were explained to me I understood what the charges were and the wookmanship is very reliable. I believe that USA auto is an honest merchant and a good place for the inexperienced auto maint & mechcanical person to take a car just pay close attention to the details that are explained regarding the bill and you will be happy!

01/22/2013
I wonder
I received an estimate for about five different things needing to be done on my vehical . I choose to have three completed the two left off were about $200. but when I pd labor cost remained the same . No these were in no way connected to each other
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/23/2013
Leanne we are sorry that you were unhappy with the service. As I explained to you when you picked up your car, the labor charges were for the 30k service, which included spark plugs, labor for the spark plugs, cabin air filter, and labor to replace the cabin air filter which the total for that was 93.16 plus tax in labor charges. There are no labor charges for the Fuel Injection service and the power brake flush, these services are at a set price. The two items you did not want done was the coolant flush and the tranny flush and those are a set price and there are no labor charges for any of these either. Your total on your invoice was $352.21 for everything stated above. We tried calling you yesterday to talk to you about everything but you have not called us back. We are sorry if you misunderstood what was done and we here at USA Brake strive to make our customers happy. If there is anything we can do please feel free to contact us and hope we see you again. It would be nice if you could rescore us. Thank you for your business and again sorry for the misunderstanding.

CT
COURTNEY T.
GMC Jimmy
09/07/2012
The issues I had with my service were resolved in a timely manner and I felt very well taken care of by the owner. Thank you for taking action to fix things

09/07/2012
won't be back
I was coming for a simple oil change and they were not busy. Was told it would take 45 mins max. After an hour of waiting they finally took my car in. When i asked about it they were extremely rude and gave no response.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/12/2012
HI COURTNEY, I'M VERY SORRY FOR HOW YOU WERE TREATED. I TALKED TO YOU ON THE PHONE ON SATURDAY AND DISCUSSED THE PROBLEM AND IRONED IT OUT. WE WILL NOT MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR COMING IN AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH YOUR NEXT VISIT.

LR
Lara R.
WA
Pontiac Sunfire
08/17/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Lara's husband. He said he came to the business for an oil change. He has a mesh pipe in the exhaust line right underneath the oil filter. He requested the business put some kind of cover to deflect the oil so it did not run into the mesh pipe. The business did not do this and now he smells burning oil whenever he drives the vehicle. The business has not yet contacted him regarding this.

08/17/2012 Category: Service
Spoke with Allan. He said he was not happy with his visit because they were not able to fix his vehicle. He said there is oil in the mesh area of the exhaust manifold and it is now burning oil. He would not recommend this business to anyone based on this experience.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 08/22/2012
HI ALLAN, I'M VERRY SORRY THIS HAPPENED. PLEASE COME DOWN SO WE CAN FIX THIS SITUATION. WILL MAKE IT RIGHT AND WE APPRECIATE THE FEEDBACK SO WE WON'T MAKE THIS MISTAKE AGAIN.

BA
Brittney A.
WA
05/23/2012 Category: Service
Brittney said there was no initial dissatisfaction with the business.

05/23/2012 Category: Service
Brittney said when she dropped her vehicle off for repairs she asked this business to check her fluid levels. She explained on her way home to Tacoma today her vehicle blew up because there was no oil in it. She pointed out the oil was bone dry, her vehicle died, and she had to take a train the rest of the way home. Brittney added, she doesn't blame this business 100 percent for her vehicle blowing up, but they didn't check the fluid levels as she asked them to do. Because of the above, she won't recommend this business.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 05/30/2012
WE ARE SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY BRITTNEY. WE DIDN'T WORK ON YOUR ENGINE, WE SOLD YOU 2 USED TIRES FOR $30. YOU WERE 3 QTS LOW ON OIL SO WE TOPPED IT OFF, YOU WERE ALSO 2QTS LOW ON ANTIFREEZE SO WE TOPPED THAT OFF AT "NO CHARGE". WE EXPLAINED THAT THERE WERE NUMEROUS OIL LEAKS THAT NEEDED TO BE FIXED. YOU DECLINED TO DO ANY REPAIR AND YOU EVEN REFUSED AN ESTIMATE FOR THE REPAIRS NEEDED. BUT AGAIN WE ARE SORRY YOU FEEL THIS WAY.

GG
GREG G.
Toyota Avalon
01/08/2012
Problem Handled Very Professionally
As I had hoped, Mirko called me back within a couple of days to explain what happened, and he went beyond expectation to resolve my concern and restore confidence. This is the business ethic I have come to know from USA Brake and Auto through my many repeat visits to their shop -- unlike alot of businesses today, they took responsibility and did whatever was necessary to take care of their customers, particularly when things go south. That scores big in my book.

I'm glad to see it has not changed, as I think it would be hard to find a trustworthy shop to replace them (and I've been to plenty of less-honest places where the management doesn't give a crap about a customer's experience -- good or bad), and I will be going back to USA Brake and Auto for my future repair work (and no, it's not about free oil changes -- it's much more about honesty, ethical treatment, courtesy, and responsibility; I value those most).

Thank you Mirko for taking care of this promptly; and yes, I would still recommend USA Brake and Auto to others, as I previously stated.

01/08/2012
Disappointed
As a regular USA Brake and Auto customer, my visit yesterday was very disappointing. I brought my Avalon in for a routine oil change, and when I arrived I was told that the oil change bay was open and that they should be able to get to it right away. I left the car to run some errands, and I received a call telling me that there would be a delay. I thought, "okay, things happen -- no problem". I was told it would be about 30 minutes before they would be able to get it done. I came back 30 minutes later and found that my car was still sitting where I dropped it off, and all the bays were full. The desk clerk said, "I'm so sorry, we just got slammed." Slammed? When the oil change bay was open upon my arrival, and the rule is 'first come, first serve' for oil changes? Hmm, sounds like either a poorly covered screw-up or a kick to the curb. Not impressed - particularly for a return customer who understands how things typically operate at USA Brake and Auto.

Folks, I understand a delay can happen -- but it appeared that my car was pushed to the curb so other customers could have their work done. I have never had that kind of treatment at USA Brake and Auto, and it was quite disappointing to see that the "first come, first serve" rule that has prevailed there in the past was not the case yesterday.

I know USA Brake and Auto is capable of better with Mirko in charge -- and I will probably go back again because of my history there (and I would still recommend them to friends for the same reason), but I am very unhappy with how things were handled; and I hope it was an isolated incident.

If things have changed for the worse, however, then it may be time for me to look for another oil change venue.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 01/11/2012
Greg, I want to deeply apologize for the inadequete service you recieved on Saturday Jan 7th and the amount of time it took to get to your vehicle was my fault completly. Please accept our 2012 year's worth of free oil service to your Toyota Avalon, I hope this experience does not cripple your opinion of us, and that we can show you how much your service means to us. Again I apologize, Thank you - Mirko Micic

JV
JEREMY V.
Pasco, WA
10/12/2019
Great Place
If you have any work needing done swing by USA brakes and Auto!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/14/2019

We appreciate the nice review.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

JN
JACKIE N.
Kia Optima
10/10/2019
Outstanding!
Amazing customer service. They went above and beyond! They were able to squeeze me in the same day, matched competitors pricing, did a great job and it was completed very quickly. Extremely happy with USA Brake and Auto.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2019

We are so happy we were able to help you out.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

10/10/2019
Just a nice, fast, friendly place.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/05/2019
Maintenance Service
As always the courteous helpful staff attended to my needs. I appreciate their honesty and willingness to assist me making an informed decision regarding my vehicle.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words. We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

SA
SCOTT A.
Pasco, WA
10/05/2019
Reliable and Trustworthy
My 19 year old truck had another failure - this time with the air vent actuators. The problem was quickly diagnosed and promptly repaired. I’ve been a customer for at least 25 years and they have always treated me right.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your years as a loyal customer.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

NR
NANCY R.
10/04/2019
Mrs. Rogers
Service is always great. People friendly. Wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2019

We appreciate the kind words.  Thank you for always bringing yur vehicle to us.  We value you as a customer and look forward to working with you in the future.

SJ
STACEY and PETE J.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
10/03/2019
always a good experience
Mirko and staff do a great job maintaining our cars and always have. We trust them. Their work is very dependable and the cars always run great afterwards. Their price is fair and they communicate about what needs to be done. Great job USA brake.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/04/2019

Thank you for the kind words.  We appreciate your years as loyal customers.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

PO
PAT O.
Tekoa, WA
10/02/2019
Great job folks
These people went all out to do the work on truck and fix what someone else had did and messed it up totally satisfied and would recommend them to anyone looking for automotive service work
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2019

We are so happy we were able to get your truck fixed and back on the road.  We value you as a customer and hope to work with you in the future.

DECIA C.
Buick Rendezvous
10/02/2019
Promt Service
The team at USA Brake and Auto was amazing. They were quick to diagnose what was wrong with my car, and then even faster to fix the problem. Keep up the great work guys!
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 10/02/2019

Thank you so much for the kind words.  We are happy you brought your vehicle in for the first time and everything went so well.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JASON H.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/19/2019
Awesome service
I've now brought 2 of my vehicles in for repairs and each experience has been great! Great work, and customer service. I highly recommend.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

We are so happy that we could help you out.  We appreciate you trusting us with your automotive needs.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

CT
COLBY T.
Acura RSX
09/19/2019
Fast,Friendly service.
They always friendly.upfront with all cost/estimates, and deliver outstanding service.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your vehicle.  We value you as customer and look forward to working with you in the future

RV
Rosemary V.
Richland, WA
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Rosemary said the business was wonderful. The employees did a good job and she was very pleased.
Mirko M., Owner from USA Brake and Auto Repair responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle.  We value you as a customer and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.