Joe M.
12/03/2019
$$$$$$$
There All about the Money and how much they can Take from You. I went for an inspection and was charged $90 and was passed on emissions but Not with the state but because I didn't let them rob me for the repair and went somewhere else for half the price they wouldn't give me Any Amounts of Money back from the $90.
I wouldn't let them scratch my balls although the owner wanted to suck my little winky for an extra $50.

RN
Robert N.
02/04/2020
Great service good prices
Been taking all of my vehicles here for the past year. Everyone is always nice and the work is done right and on time. I recommend to anyone looking for a shop to try Valley Auto Group, you wont be disappointed.

Ralph C.
Red Hill, PA
Dodge Dakota
10/19/2017
Good Service Friendly atmosphere
When we bring our vehicle in for service your ready to help and please our needs.

CT
Catherine T.
Royersford, PA
10/13/2017
Friendly and great service
Complete trust in their work

Jeff T.
10/13/2017
All my vehicles
Its hard to find a shop more honest than valley auto. Brian and bill pull no punches when out comes to your vehicle. I take 3 vans, one truck and 3 cars there, they have replaced 2 engines, and I would take my vehicles no where else

Michael B.
10/08/2017
Service and repairs
Accommodating polite efficient able to get the job done at a reasonable price. Would always recommend others.

BP
Bruce P.
Telford, PA
Chevrolet Corvette
10/03/2017
State Inspection
The service team is awesome and treats my Corvettes with respect. Excellent service at Valley Automotive highly recommend them.
carla from Valley Auto Group Inc responded on 10/13/2017

Bruce, Thank you for the great review but is an honor for Valley Auto Group, Inc. to service your beautiful corvettes.  Keep them coming !

TR
Ted R.
Red Hill, PA
Lincoln Continental
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Ted said everything was good and they fixed his vehicle on time. They performed very good service with a job well done.

James H.
Green Lane, PA
Porsche 911
09/29/2017
Quality work, attentive service, competitive prices.
Valley Auto Group is the place to take your vehicles if you want the job done right, on time by service oriented specialists without worrying about losing your shirt in the process.

Charlotte M.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Charlotte said this business went out of their way to take care of her and her vehicle.

Jeff C.
Barto, PA
Ford Expedition
09/24/2017
Friendly, reliable and trustworthy
We have been taking our vehicles to Valley Auto for around 7 years. They are very friendly and go out of their way tho help their customers. I recommend them to anyone needing their vehicle serviced.

MK
Mouse K.
Coopersburg, PA
09/13/2017
Everything
Awesome customer service! Best in the business- I've been going there for many, many years, and they go above and beyond. I moved out of the area, but will travel the extra miles to go to them just because they are that good. Wonderful people doing an awesome job!

NB
Nicholas B.
East Greenville, PA
Acura TSX
09/07/2017
Acura Inspection
Great job and fair price

Michael M.
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Michael said he was not happy with what he was charged to do a check up on his wife's vehicle.
carla from Valley Auto Group Inc responded on 09/11/2017

Michael, thank you for your feedback on your recent visit to Valley Auto Group.  We are currently reviewing your concerns and will reach out to you again.  We take pride in our reputation and appreciate your business.  Sincerely, Valley Auto Group, Inc.

KR
Katelyn R.
Boyertown, PA
Chevrolet Cobalt
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Katelyn said she appreciates the service and the overall experience.