RP
RONALD P.
Honda Ridgeline
03/20/2015
location - courteous and prompt service
in and out in less than 30 minutes
couldn't ask for better service

SP
SHAR P.
Buick Rendezvous
03/19/2015
Always do a terrific job, clean and very kind people.
Always feel safe because they take of my car.

TR
Ted R.
Indian Wells, CA
Mercedes-Benz SLK350
03/15/2015
Honesty
Thank you for the fast good service and your concern. Ted

Scott S.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/05/2015
No place like home
again, Matt and the team at Valkey came through. Fast! Efficient! On time! The right price!

Bruce S.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/05/2015
Smog Check
Matt and the technicians were able to get me in quickly and I was finished in less than a half hour. Friendly, courteous service!

DON H.
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
03/01/2015
Good place for auto maintenance/repair
Clean, bright, organized, efficient and knowlegable.

DF
DANIEL F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/28/2015
The team at this location was so customer service oriented.

LK
Lee K.
02/25/2015
Happy Jeep
Complete brake job done right

Sharon W.

PM
Isuzu
02/13/2015
Excelent workmanship!
This has to be the best facility to have your vehicle repaired. It has a great harmony from the front staff to the technicians, and pride themselves on getting you vehicle back to you in a timely manner.
Thanks again.

In and out in 30 minutes

Don W.
01/29/2015
Service on Toyota Camry and Ford F250
I so much appreciate your explanation of what needs to be done for maintaining my vehicles. Then, you perform service that I trust and at a fair price.
Keep up the great work.

KN
KAREN N.
01/18/2015
Customers come first
Fantastic customer service that respects a customers valuable time.

HR
Hopie R.
01/12/2015
unsatisfied customer
Very unhappy. I'm now searching for a new location. i took "4" vehicles and now you are too much. No smiles, talking to people like "you" are the only shop in town that can fix the problems. While I was there, there was a man who was VERY upset, he went there for a fix and as he left town he got stranded. He kept on telling me to go somewhere else. I now know why, the quality of work has gonna down. You use to have a young man and there was a lady there also, who made you feel like it's ok, our car problems WILL get fix guaranteed. But now I doubt it'll get fix, maybe after $5000.00 later. Sorry but I'm not happy anymore. by the way I don't want work for free and I'm aware of the cost of living but PLEASE....
Tracy F. from Valley Smog and Auto Repair responded on 01/26/2015

Hopie,
I am sorry you feel you you had a bad experience with us.  We have tried twice to call you to get a better understanding of what you feel we did wrong.  When the vehicle was brought in your concern was the vehicle was shaking.  We preformed an inspection and found the brakes were worn out and the rotors had significant lateral runout causing the shaking you were feeling.  We recommended replacing the front and rear brake pads and rotors.
However to get a little more in depth, you have a Ford F150 where the amount of labor to remove the brake pads on the front is more significant than most pickup trucks.  Due to the lateral runout and the thickness of the rotors, the rotors and pads on both the front and rear needed to be replaced.  We gave your son the option of replacing the rotors with an option that will make doing the brakes significantly cheaper the next time or we could put on the rotors that were original equipment which would be a cheaper option now, however the next brake job would require a higher amount of labor.  The most expensive option would have been $1150.00 with the updated rotors for the front.  This includes front and rear pads and rotors for the rear and includes  tax and labor.  With the original equipment rotors it would have been $990.00.  Your son was notified of the pricing and he left tellingd us he would return after Christmas to get the work done.

Since then we have heard nothing from you until now.  I do not know what would have cost $5000.00 to repair.  Everything that we work on has a nationwide 2 year 24,000 mile warranty, and we stand behind everything we do.  If you would like to discuss any of this further please do not hesitate to call us.

Tracy Finnell

BARBARA H.
BMW 325Ci
01/07/2015
Valley Smog Service
Valley Smog's employees are courteous and very efficient. They explain the procedure and then carry it out. My visit took only a short time. Thank you.

David D.
12/21/2014
Adam and entire staff excellent.

KATHRYN B.
12/19/2014
convience, price, quality of work
the place seems up front about your car diagnostics.

PM
Isuzu
12/16/2014
Fast, courteous service
After 20 years being a A/C, electrical technician, at a Ford dealership, I know what its like being on your side of the fence. you handle the stress very well for pleasing everyone. Its the old saying of putting yourself in you customers shoes, so you know how they feel.
As for Adam your technician, he is by far the best I've seen in many years (and I'm 68 years old) not only is he a professional, but his amount of knowledge is amazing for all of the different types of vehicles and trucks he services.
Its a nice feeling of confidence to bring all my vehicles to Valley Smog and Repair, keep up the good work.

Thanks