MJ
Mary J.
08/04/2017
Honesty and Quality
Thank you, Matt for helping me with my mini (Van)! My van is over 10 yrs old. You've always taken such great care of it! Thank you, to your team for servicing my vehicle. I feel like you guys always give great quality service! It's always done in a timely manner too!

James D.
07/19/2017
Always a pleasure to do business with Valley Smog. Dependable and professional staff.

Jane A.
Chrysler Sebring
07/18/2017
Cheerful and speedy and affordable service.
I will use Valley Smog and Auto Repair when my elderly Sebring needs attention/service. I was happy that after the Auto Club brought me in and my problem was identified that Matt and crew got the car fixed in just a few hours. I then drove it home. The lobby/customer area was very nice and clean. This is important if someone needs to wait for the car to be repaired.

NY
NICHOLAS Y.
Lincoln Zephyr
07/02/2017
Great friendly service
I'm Always happy with the reliable and professional service my cars receive at Valley Smog!!!

CHERYL M.
06/26/2017
EXCELLENT!!!
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Repairs done the same day.

JERRY S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/26/2017
efficient,reasonable,comfortable
Both of my vehicles are serviced here. Continue to give excellent service.

KR
Kim R.
BMW 330Ci
06/18/2017
Adam Rocks!
I really appreciate Matt's knowledge and assistance in anything I need with my car. Everyone at Valley Smog is super.

GR
GEORGE R.
Thousand Palms, CA
Jeep Cherokee
06/05/2017
Awesome!
I trust Valley Smog for all my vehicles work.

JANICE H.
Volvo XC60
06/04/2017
Service was excellent, Matt was very pleasant and explained how cabin filter was installed
Staff was courteous and friendly

PL
PATRICIA L.
Subaru Legacy
05/07/2017
Polite people, prompt service, knowledgeable care, and all at a reasonable price.
Great. I'll be back.

RJ
RHONDA J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/06/2017
Always great service with a smile.

James S.
La Quinta, CA
03/13/2017
door activator
Expensive part from Toyota, but great installation as usual from Matt and company from Valley Smog....

GS
Greg S.
La Quinta, CA
Honda Accord
03/04/2017
Trustworthy Business
Whenever we need car repairs, Valley Smog is the 1st place that we call. They are always willing to help us and offer trustworthy advice.

Sharon W.
Bend, OR
Buick Century
03/01/2017
They always do there job
Matt is always there to fix my car

GR
GEORGE R.
Thousand Palms, CA
Jeep Cherokee
02/20/2017
Awesome
They are always there to help and take the time to answer any questions you might have. I always recommend them to my friends.

GL
GARY L.
02/17/2017
Trusted
This is the only place I take my car!

EK
ESTELLE K.
02/03/2017
very professional ==work on my car has been satisfactory
very friendly ==work done on a timely basis

KR
Kim R.
BMW 330Ci
01/01/2017
Personal Touch
Matt and the gang are great!

HM
HAROLD M.
Mercedes-Benz C280
12/03/2016
Courteous, prompt, clean!!!
Excellent service as usual. Highly recommend.

AT
AARON T.
Infiniti G35
12/01/2016
Professional Smog Check
I was very pleased with my recent smog check at Valley Smog and Auto Repair. I was treated well and had a very short wait. A professional organization that I would highly recommend!