CAROL M.
10/08/2017
valley smog and repair
they have always been great - informative, attentive and service is great. Have recommended them before and will continue to do so,

Saturn SL2
10/05/2017
Awesome
Everyone at Valley Smog go out of their way to make sure you have the best experience when having your car serviced. The drivers are very polite and patient.

KR
Kim R.
10/01/2017
Honest, Knowledgeable, Friendly
I trust them to give me the best recommendation and service!

David D.
09/08/2017
Always great service.
They have been taking care of my "98 Jeep for many years. Excellent service!!

Saturn SL2
09/03/2017
Awesome!
Great people to work with, honest and trustworthy.

ER
Earnest R.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/31/2017
Service was quick, friendly and professional.
Earlier this week I took my truck in to have it smogged. There was no waiting and the smog test took only several minutes. I was in and out within 20 minutes. Clean waiting room and professional staff was a plus. Thanks Valley Smog and Auto Repair.

KN
KAREN N.
08/27/2017
Accommodating and Professional
The guys are easy going and not at all hard sell. They seem to respect the customer's time and make the effort to please. Good old fashioned customer service.

Bruce S.
Toyota Camry Solara
08/23/2017
More great service at Valley Smog!
Matt and Tracy are always accommodating and informative.

James D.
08/20/2017
I needed a new battery. The staff at Valley Smog provided quick and expert service. I feel great comfort in bringing my vehicle to Valley Smog for all of my vehicular needs.

MJ
Mary J.
08/04/2017
Honesty and Quality
Thank you, Matt for helping me with my mini (Van)! My van is over 10 yrs old. You've always taken such great care of it! Thank you, to your team for servicing my vehicle. I feel like you guys always give great quality service! It's always done in a timely manner too!

James D.
07/19/2017
Always a pleasure to do business with Valley Smog. Dependable and professional staff.

Jane A.
Chrysler Sebring
07/18/2017
Cheerful and speedy and affordable service.
I will use Valley Smog and Auto Repair when my elderly Sebring needs attention/service. I was happy that after the Auto Club brought me in and my problem was identified that Matt and crew got the car fixed in just a few hours. I then drove it home. The lobby/customer area was very nice and clean. This is important if someone needs to wait for the car to be repaired.

NY
NICHOLAS Y.
Lincoln Zephyr
07/02/2017
Great friendly service
I'm Always happy with the reliable and professional service my cars receive at Valley Smog!!!

CHERYL M.
06/26/2017
EXCELLENT!!!
FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! Repairs done the same day.

JERRY S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
06/26/2017
efficient,reasonable,comfortable
Both of my vehicles are serviced here. Continue to give excellent service.

KR
Kim R.
BMW 330Ci
06/18/2017
Adam Rocks!
I really appreciate Matt's knowledge and assistance in anything I need with my car. Everyone at Valley Smog is super.

Jeep Cherokee
06/05/2017
Awesome!
I trust Valley Smog for all my vehicles work.

JANICE H.
Volvo XC60
06/04/2017
Service was excellent, Matt was very pleasant and explained how cabin filter was installed
Staff was courteous and friendly

PL
PATRICIA L.
Subaru Legacy
05/07/2017
Polite people, prompt service, knowledgeable care, and all at a reasonable price.
Great. I'll be back.

RJ
RHONDA J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/06/2017
Always great service with a smile.