Bruce S.
Acura 3.2TL
12/16/2015
Smog Check
Courteous, friendly and prompt service, as usual, from Matt and the crew!

PC
Patricia C.
Saturn L300
12/10/2015
Knowledge of staff and mechanics. All also very professional.
Glad you're a AAA facility now.

David D.
11/29/2015
Always helpful.
All employees are great. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for. My Jeep is 18 years old and going great due to the staff, especially Adam. Thank You

DA
DAN A.
11/25/2015
Great Sevice
Took my truck over to get smogged without an appointment. As usual they got me in and out in no time. I was there about a total of 20 minutes. Great work

GR

JERRY S.
Mercedes-Benz C240
11/11/2015
convenient,friendly and competence
work completed timely manner and as quoted

DON H.
Mercedes-Benz S320
11/11/2015
Saved the day
Convenient, friendly service and very clean shop

JAY H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
10/29/2015
A Place You Can Trust
I have used this place before and find their service to be honest and reliable. when I came in this time, they took care of my problem and also while in their shop, looked the car over carefully and when I was unable to at this time do their recommendations, (which were valid) they were very good about understanding it was not possible for me to have this work done just yet. This is a place you can TRUST I believe.

MARK B.
Mercury Capri
10/28/2015
So far they have always been successful with keeping this car going and on the road.
Thanks

WB
WALTER B.
Kia Sedona
10/23/2015
service, matt was very helpful
kept me informed about what was happening with my car.

NB
Nancy B.
10/22/2015
Everyone was most helpful. Only thing---I wasn't able to learn how to install trickle charger in my hybrid.
please call me if one of you can help me with the above. Nancy

SA
SANDRA A.
Palm Desert, CA
10/11/2015
Smog test
It was so simple to schedule an appointment. I was able to get a coupon for a discount and the car was tended to immediately and I was through within 1/2 hour. Exceeded my expectations.

RP
ROBERT P.
Cadillac Allante
09/30/2015
Would recommend to anyone that wants the job done right the first time at a reasonable cost.

BP
Bob P.
09/29/2015
Outstaning service
This is the garage to go to if you want excellent work to take care of your car's service requirements.

RP

Desert Hot Springs, CA
Dodge Avenger
09/13/2015
Front Brakes Job
Your charges were way too much.
1. Front brake pads...you charged $121 ?
I would have agreed to $80.00 or less.
2. Front brake rotors..you charged $136 ?
I feel $50 each would have in order.
3. There was no need to change calipers
cushions. You charged us $5.54
4. You charged us $3.66 for brake fluid?
Was there a lot of fluid bleeding?
5. Wheel balancing $60.00 ?
Others would have done it for $10 each.
Since the front brakes were worked on,
it should have been only the front
wheels to be balanced. Who gave the
okay for all wheels to be balanced?
6. There was nothing wrong with the
rear brakes. We went to your auto
shop for the front brakes only. Who
gave the okay to check rear brakes?
Not me. You charged us $47.50 just
to look at the rear brakes.
Tracy F. from Valley Smog and Auto Repair responded on 09/21/2015

Vlotare,
Let me start by saying we always use the best quality parts whenever we can especially when it comes to the brake system due to the fact that it is a safety issue.  Also we use the best Napa brake parts because we offer 2 years/24,000 mile warranty on everything we do.

I am not certain where the miscommunications happened with the work on your son's car.  We preformed a full brake inspection on the vehicle which included a run out check on the rotors since your son's concern was that the pedal pulsed when he stepped on the brake pedal.  We found that the rotors would not be able to be machined because the run out was so great that it would put the rotors below minimum specifactions if machined.  Wayne described the work that was needed to be done which included front brake pads, brake rotors, clean and adjust the rear brakes due to excessive brake dust we found and the shoes were severly out of adjustment.

Also while your car was on the rack we found abnormal front tire wear that we informed you about, and recommended an alignment, rotation and balance of the tires.  All of these things were approved by both your son and yourself and the total amount was given to you at that time.

Once the work was completed, Matthew went over the bill with you and your son and asked if you had any questions.  I feel that Wayne and Matthew communicated everything clearly to you, but perhaps it was lacking somewhere.  I have attempted to contact you multiple times to discuss this and would still like to at some point.

Tracy Finnell
Owner
760-328-8848

GL
GARY L.
09/12/2015
Fast service
Very honest service recommendations. Fast and friendly personnel.

AL
Alan L.
09/12/2015
Outstanding service
Always very efficient, no hassle experience.

David D.