SK
Scott K.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/11/2020 Category: Service
No nonsense service
If you need anything done to your vehicle go to Van Horn Fond du Lac. Service manager is great and the service is great. I even took my Mazda there for service. Great group of people.

David S.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service
This was our 1st service on the vehicle. I called ahead and made my reservation. Picked which day and time worked best for me. Service and hospitality was good. No complaints. Very happy.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 07/06/2020

Hi David!

We are so happy to hear your 1st service visit with your new 2020 Santa Fe went so well! We love being able to offer accommodating scheduling, fast appointments, and overall great service to our amazing Van Horn Hyundai family!

We truly strive for an exceptional experience every time you are here!

As always, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you next time!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Great place!
service was very fast!

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey! We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star visit! We truly strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here for service! We are so happy to see your visit was very fast! We know just how valuable your time is and are so happy to be able to accommodate fast and easy scheduling and appointment times!

As always, thank you for choosing us to service your Hyundai and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Donald H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/02/2020 Category: Service
I have been a customer of Van Horn FDL for the last 6 years and the Service Department has always been extremely helpful.
I recently had a problem with my rear wheel brakes locking up (I thought). After the mechanic inspected the brakes and found them to be OK, he checked further and found that there was a problem with the differential. The mechanic replaced the problem parts and solved the problem.

This could have have been a pretty expensive repair. But, Ben the service counterman saw that I had purchased the extended warranty when I purchased the car. Thanks a lot Ben for going that extra mile!

I recommend purchasing the extended warranty every time you purchase a new car...money well spent.

Hi Donald!

That is what we are here for, to help go that extra mile for our amazing Van Horn Hyundai family and get you safely back on the road! I will pass along your kind words to Ben! We are lucky to have him here on our service team!

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey and for the perfect score! We truly appreciate you and your business and are so happy to see you had another 5 Star Visit!

As always, we look forward to seeing you next time!

CV
Cynthia V.
Green Bay, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/28/2020 Category: Service
From Green Bay
Be , Nick & Shawn listen to your concerns and then follow through with a solution.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/29/2020

Hi Cynthia!

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey! It really is appreciated by all of us here at Van horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac! Especially the service center! We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star visit when you were recently in for service with your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport! We are so happy to hear your advisers took the time to really listen and address your concerns! We know that a great experience starts with a great staff! We truly strive to provide an exceptional experience every time you are here!

ZL
Zachary L.
Appleton, WI
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Great staff, comfortable waiting area, killer snacks
Ben was great. He kept it real with me and was great at communicating the issue. I felt like he and the mechanics looked out and did whatever they could to help!

Hi Zachary!

That is what we are here for! To look out for our amazing Van Horn family and their vehicles! It is our mission to keep you safely on the road while providing an exceptional experience that keeps you coming back!

I will pass along your kind words to Ben and your Certified Hyundai Technician! We are lucky to have such a great team here!

CJ
Cynthia J.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Fast & Friendly Service
I was in for an oil change and a recall notice. I was in and out in under an hour.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/25/2020

Hi Cynthia!

We know just how valuable your time is and it is our pleasure to provide quick and painless appointments here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac! We truly value you as a member of our Van Horn family and are so thankful you choose us to take care of your Hyundai Tucson!

Thank you so much for taking the time to return our survey and for the perfect 5 STar score! We are so happy to see you had a great visit when you were recently in for service! We truly strive for an exceptional experience every time you are here!

Have a great day!

Cheryl S.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/25/2020 Category: Service
We drive from Oshkosh cause we leased our Tucson from there and we get all service done there!
We don’t mind the drive cause we always get great service and a free car wash!

Hi Cheryl!

Thank you so much for going the extra mile to see us! Why we love going the extra mile for you and your Tucson in return! We truly care about you, your Hyundai, and keeping you safely on the road!

Creating an exceptional experience matched with amazing service and repairs is what we strive to provide every time you visit us! We are so happy to see you had another 5 Star visit! And who could forget the awesome complimentary car washes!

As always, we look forward to seeing you and your Tucson next time!

Steven M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service
customer
Great service . We appreciate Kevin's assistance especially getting us a loaner vehicle. It helped us a lot while our vehicle was being worked on.

Hi Steven!

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! I will pass along your kind words to Kevin, our Service Manager! We are lucky to have him leading our team here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

We are so happy to be able to offer awesome amenities to our amazing Van Horn family, like complimentary loaners, when they are in for service! It truly is our passion to create an exceptional experience for our guests matched with unbeatable service and repairs!

As always, thank you for your valued business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

David D.
Kewaskum, WI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/23/2020 Category: Service
delivers what they promise
We have a 2018 Ioniq that we bought at Van Horn and couldn't be happier with a vehicle. 30'000 miles in just over 2 years without a problem.Service work has always been completed ,although nothing ever goes wrong, as promised. The worst we saw for gas mileage was when it was very cold,about 42 mpg but anything over 40 degrees is 50+ mpg. Love the car,love the dealer.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/24/2020

Hi David!

We couldn't be happier to hear how happy you are with your Ioniq and us! We truly strive for exceptional experiences here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac from sales to service! Matched with the reliability and amazing features our Hyundai's offer!

Thank you so much for taking the time to return our survey and the fantastic feedback! It really is appreciated by all of us here!

As always, we thank you for your valued business and look forward to seeing you and your Ioniq next time!

Fond Du Lac, WI
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Tucson recall
It was ok communication could be better for any delays
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/22/2020

Hello,

I am aware of the delays that were incurred while waiting for the part to repair your vehicle.  I am sorry of the delay caused you any inconvenience.  We strive very hard to repair all vehicles in a timely manner.

Kevin Geldreich - Service manager

KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/23/2020

Hello,

Thank you for returning our survey.  Looking into your repair, we spoke about it on the phone prior to bringing it back for the final repair.  I sent you a text message yesterday to contact me and I am hoping you will.  I would like to make sure there is a clear understanding of the repairs made.  I look forward to gearing from you.

Kevin Geldreich - Service Manager
920-924-0000

Laura S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly crew!
just disappointed over having to come back for a another appointment. Didn't have the recalled part.
KG

Good day,

We greatly appreciate your time however the notification Hyundai sent you was for a software update.  After reviewing your repair details I see that it was discovered during your visit that the dual clutch assembly was found to be faulty, and that is not part of the repair you were notified about.  Although I am glad we were able to properly fix your vehicle, I am sorry the part was not in stock; and that does happen from time to time.  I assure you that we do value your time, and I am hoping that by providing a no charge courtesy vehicle you were not inconvenienced too much.  Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.  Again, I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Kevin Geldreich - Service manager
920-924-0000

Jane W.
Cascade, WI
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, capable, efficient staff. Great vehicle
Try a Hyundai product. It speaks for itself. Quality and dependability with all the extras. Great staff. What more do you want?
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/22/2020

Hi Jane!

WOW! We could not ask for a better recommendation or feedback! We love providing exceptional products and experiences to our amazing Van Horn Hyundai family! We truly stand behind and with Hyundai and are so happy you are loving your Tucson! It truly is our passion to keep you safely on the road with your vehicle!

Donnie L.
Appleton, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2020 Category: Service
The people and Service
Very fast and accommodating, impressed with the service dept. Fast and reliable
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/19/2020

Hi Donnie!

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We know just how valuable your time is and are so happy to be able to provide fast and accommodating appointments! We truly put our all into creating an exceptional experience each and every time you are here!

We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to servicing your Hyundai Veloster and we thank you for choosing us!

We would also like to thank you for your valued business and say we look forward to seeing you next time!

RF
Richard F.
Jackson, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2020 Category: Service
service
They took car in and did a quick service very pleased 😀
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 06/17/2020

Hi Richard!

We are so pleased that you are pleased! Fast, friendly appointments are what we do here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac! Thank you so much for the kind feedback and for taking the time to return our survey!

We love helping you maintain your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle next time!