Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5Overall Rating 4.57143/5rating 4.57143
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Usually have great service and the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.

Ronald H.
Oshkosh, WI
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Seat belt and door repair.
Van Horn Hyundai of fond du lac provided excellent service Hyundai warranty was so so.

SG
Scott G.
Tire Repair
The last tire repair took maybe 20#, this last one took well over an hour.

Jim G.
Eden, WI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Value
The techs at Van Horn once again did a great job on my car. They are the hardworking hero's of the dealership.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/14/2019

Hi Jim!

We feel the same way about our hardworking technicians here at Van Horn! The unsung heroes and foundation to a great dealership and service experience! Thank you for the kind feedback and returning our survey, it really is appreciated by all of us here!

We look forward to helping you maintain your Hyundai for years to come!

Kay S.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and informative staff.
I was very pleased with the service on my vehicle and the knowledge of Joshua—as well as

his explanations of the work needed. I find the staff to be very pleasant to interact with.

I do have one suggestion for a 100% positive experience. After driving my vehicle through

the service door, I entered the office to announce that I was there for my appointment.

I didn’t get the chance because a woman with long dark hair brusquely questioned,

“Do you have an appointment?” I felt I should have been greeted with a pleasant,

“How can we help you?” I responded with my information which I then had to give again

to Joshua—who was pleasant. I don’t know who this woman was, but she wasn’t there to

help check me in ---all she did was make me feel uncomfortable. She could have spoken

with a pleasant positive attitude towards a customer.

I have been coming to Hyundai since 2013 and am usually greeted by a very pleasant staff.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/13/2019

Hi Kay!

Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect 5 star score! It really is appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac! We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to servicing your 2013 Hyundai Elantra and we are so grateful you chose us!

We look forward to seeing you next visit!

Dear Kay,

When your survey first came over last night, the comments were not attached so I wanted to reach back out and offer my sincerest apologies regarding the young lady who greeted you. We will certainly bring this to her attention as a teaching moment as we want all of our valued customers to feel like family when they are here.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help!

BN
Blaine N.
Montello, WI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Van Horn Hyundai: Honest....reliable.
My wife bought her 2020 Palisade at Van Horn in August. They were NOT high pressure, rather my wife had her eyes set on the Palisade. They were helpful and kind.

It was unfortunate that a problem arose with the Palisade. Their service people were diligent in looking into the problem, and contacting the people that could help them track down the issue. After a short time, my wife had her Palisade back, all fixed and ready to roll.

I've been taking vehicles to Van Horn for 10 years, and they are polite and easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone, and when it comes time that I end up getting another vehicle, that's where I'm going!

Hi Blaine!

Wow! Thank you so much for the kind and heartfelt feedback! Having amazing customers like you and your wife make it easy for us to love what we do!

We were more than happy to get the Palisade in tip-top running order and back on the road as fast as possible!

We look forward to helping you maintain your Hyundai for years to come and also look forward to helping you into your next vehicle when you are ready!

EB
Ewa B.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Four Tire Replacement
Excellent customer service.

Dear Ewa,

We absolutely love providing excellent customer service and exceptional experiences for our Van Horn guests! When you are here we want you to feel like family!

Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to leave such wonderful feedback and for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect 5 star score! It really is appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

Kind regards.

Diane H.
Eden, WI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service & nice employees!
Your service can't be beat!
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/12/2019

Hi Diane!

We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to servicing your 2016 Hyundai Elantra, and we thank you for choosing us! We absolutely love providing exceptional experiences for our Van Horn family when they are here!

As always, we thank you for your valued business and look forward to seeing you next time!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service. Kevin goes above and beyond. Josh and the rest of the crew are friendly and knowledgeable.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/11/2019

Hello!

We know that great experiences start with a great staff! I will pass along your kind words to Kevin and Josh! We are lucky to have them leading our service team here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

Thank you for choosing us to service your 2010 Hyundai Elantra and for taking the time to fill out our survey with a perfect 5 Star Score!

Michael L.
Chilton, WI
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Engine Light
Fixed problem promptly and easy to get appointment

Hi Michael,

Fixed right the first time is what we do here! With easy and schedule accommodating appointments to boot!

Thank you for choosing us to service your 2016 Hyundai Elantra and for taking the time to fill out our survey with a perfect 5 Star Score!

JZ
Jeff Z.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Impressive service
I was very impressed in the quality of service I received when having my car serviced at Van Horn Hyundai. The service team is so easy to work with and will work with you on any vehicle issues.

Hi Jeff!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! We love providing exceptional service for our guests and their vehicles! We are here for you and any vehicle issues!

Thank you for choosing us to service your 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport and for taking the time to fill out our survey with a perfect 5 Star Score!

We look forward to seeing you next time!

WL
Walter L.
Markesan, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Staff
The staff are very nice , I did miss the coffee and hot chocolate machine.

Dear Walter,

Thank you for choosing us to service your 2019 Hyundai Tucson and for taking the time to fill out our survey with a perfect 5 Star Score! We are sorry you missed the coffee/hot chocolate machine, but do hope you were still able to enjoy the snacks and coffee provided!

We look forward to seeing you next time!

GK
Goran K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Very welcoming and helpful staff!
I brought my 2016 Elantra to do a regular Oil & Filter change service and install snow tires on my rims. Josh was very welcoming and helpful with explaining the costs and recommending a Manufacturer recommended Maintenance Service that need to be done on my next visit. Definitely coming back here again.

Hi Goran!

We love providing wonderful experiences that keep our guests coming back!

We look forward to helping you keep your vehicle in tip-top shape!

Montello, WI
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/07/2019

Hello!

Thank you for choosing us to service your Hyundai Elantra and for taking the time to fill out our survey with a perfect 5 Star Score!

We are so happy to see you had a great visit! We really do strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here!

Judy P.
Grafton, WI
11/06/2019 Category: Service
service
good service and a nice waiting area. you were out of cookies last time.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/06/2019

Hi Judy!

Thank you for choosing us to service your 2015 Hyundai Sonata and for taking the time to fill out our survey with a perfect 5 Star Score! Your feedback is always appreciated by all of us here. I am so sorry to hear about the cookies. I will mention this to our front desk receptionist for you. We truly want every visit here to be exceptional! Including great amenities like a comfortable customer lounge with snacks!

We look forward to seeing you next time with plenty of cookies!

BT
Bob T.
Mount Calvary, WI
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Great people Great place
Great people to talk to thru out the business, and service is great.

Hi Bob!

Thank you for your kind words. We really do try to provide exceptional experiences here at Van Horn Hyundai, which starts with a top-notch staff!

We are so happy to see you had such a great visit and we look forward to helping you take great care of your 2011 Hyundai Sonata in the future!

EB
Ewa B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/04/2019

Hi Ewa!

Thanks so much for the review! We are so lucky to have such great customers, like you! We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star visit! We really do strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here!

We look forward to seeing you later this week to get your new gravel shield installed!

James P.
Waupun, WI
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and friendly
In for new tires as I heard snow coming already! Ben very helpful in getting me set up with good discounts. Time went fast and staff very friendly with interesting conversations plus I even got my 10,000 steps on my fitbit walking around and talking to people. Tires work great as It has snowed twice and they performed well. Am very pleased!
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 10/31/2019

Hi James!

I am so happy to hear that Ben and our amazing Van Horn team took such great care of you when you were recently in with your 2016 Hyundai Sonata for new tires! Just in time for the snow!

We really do strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here and thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! Your feedback and valued business are appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

RF
Richard F.
Jackson, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/31/2019 Category: Service
service
Great as always

Hi Richard!

We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star visit when you were recently in with your 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe! We really do strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! Your feedback and valued business are appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

Matthew H.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
good job
Great job as usual

Hi Matthew!

We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star visit when you were recently in with your 2012 Hyundai Sonata! We really do strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here!