Christine B.
Waupun, WI
02/20/2020 Category: Service
My only place for service
The staff is not only knowledgeable they’re friendly and kind. Service is done quickly and reasonably priced.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/24/2020

Hi Christine!

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! Those are all of the boxes we try to check each and every time you are here! We truly care about providing an experience that keeps you coming back!

We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to servicing your 2017 Hyundai Elantra, and we thank you for choosing us! We would also like to thank you for taking the time to return our survey! It really is appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

GT
Gracie T.
Ripon, WI
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience when we take our cars in for service!

Hi Gracie!

We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to servicing your 2016 Hyundai Sonata, and we thank you for choosing us! We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star Experience when you were here! We would also like to thank you for taking the time to return our survey! It really is appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

PH
Pamela H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Caring service
Always highest quality service, value with caring friendly staff.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/18/2020

Hi Pamela!

It is our passion to provide the staff and experiences that keep you coming back to Van Horn!

We know there are a lot of choices when servicing your 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe, and we thank you for choosing us!

Van Dyne, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Experience
Went in for an oil change and found a recall had came out the day before which they took care of during my oil change. Employees are friendly and helpful. They keep me updated on what service should be done and when which keeps me on the road without running into car problems when I don't need them. I prefer being proactive rather than reactive.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/17/2020

Hello!

We truly care about you and your Hyundai and it is our pleasure to take care of both! We agree proactive instead of reactive is the best course of action when it comes to feeling safe on the road! We want to provide exceptional experiences that keep you coming back!

We know there are a lot of choices when it comes to servicing your vehicle, and we thank you for choosing us!

Jim G.
Eden, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Matter is resolved
Within minutes of submitting my review Van Horn contacted me and are going to pick up my car at my place of work and take it to the shop and rotate the tires and return the car to me to drive home after work. A mistake was made by an employee and it is going to be corrected. Can't ask for more than that.

02/13/2020 Category: Service
Van Horn almost looses a new vehicle sale over a 10 minute tire rotation.
Didn't give Van Horn high marks on my initial review but they have since been very accommodating and are going to rectify the situation to my satisfaction.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/13/2020

Dear Jim,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your experience and survey. I really appreciate it. We truly value you as a customer and want to make this right for you.

I am glad that at the very least we are getting your tire rotation taken care of and alleviating some of the hassle of another visit by providing pick up and delivery.

As we discussed, if there is ANYTHING else we can do to help remedy this situation for you and restore your confidence in us, please do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am here to help!

Dear Jim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to re-score your survey! We can't thank you enough!

It is our absolute pleasure to make this right for you! You truly are a valued customer here at Van Horn and we want to keep it that way!

We look forward to taking care of all of this for you on Monday!

As always, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time! We are here to help!

2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Van Horn
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/12/2020

Hello!

We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star Experience when you were here! We really do strive for exceptional visits that keep you coming back! Our biggest thank you for taking the time to return our survey! It really is appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

BC
Bernice C.
Mayville, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Car repair
Could update more often
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/10/2020

Dear Bernice,

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey and for the valuable feedback. It truly is appreciated as it is the only way we are able to improve your experience when you are here! We completely agree communication is paramount and are always looking to improve upon this for our valued guests.

I would also like to extend our apologies regarding the lack of updates at your last appointment. Again, this is always something we are looking to improve upon!

If there is anything I can help with, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly! That's what I'm here for!

niki@fdlhyundai.com

RF
Richard F.
Jackson, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2020 Category: Service
From the first entry into service bay to exit I had a great experience.

Hi Richard!

It is customers like you that make us love what we do! We absolutely love providing an exceptional experience from start to finish every time you are here! Thank you for taking the time to return our survey! It really is appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai!

We look forward to helping you maintain your Hyundai Santa Fe for years to come!

LH
Lynda H.
Eden, WI
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly and good service
Very friendly and good service

Hi Lynda!

We are so happy to see you had a 5 Star experience when you were recently in for service with your 2016 Hyundai Sonata! Thank you for taking the time to return our survey and for the positive feedback!

North Fond Du Lac, WI
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Service department got my vehicle in and out quickly. Great service
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/06/2020

Hello!

We are so happy to see you had a great visit and experience when you were recently in for service! Thank you for taking the time to return our survey and for the positive feedback!

ER
Enrique R.
Beaver Dam, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2020 Category: Service
They redid my truck and I am a very satisfied customer
Thanks to Josh Krieg everything that needed to be tended to was done and taken care of I cannot thank him enough and also the crew that did all the work on it

02/05/2020 Category: Service
Review
Still haven't resolved the problem
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/06/2020

Good day,

I am sorry to hear about your recent service visit.  After reviewing your last repair details, it looks like it may have been lacking a decent explanation of the noise issue; and obvious follow up on the oil leak and sunroof shade concerns.  We do have your sunshade, and we do need to reevaluate the oil leak as we have installed oil dye, that may also be the source of the odor you mentioned.  I will have Niki our appointment coordinator reach out to you today to get you set up with an appointment to resolve the sunroof and oil leak concerns.  At that time, I would like to drive with you to hear the noise in the rear of vehicle so we can determine a course of action to repair.  If you have any additional concern, please feel free to contact me directly at 920-322-6500.  Thank you for providing your feedback.  It is our ultimate goal to resolve your issues and keep your car in tip top shape!

Kevin Geldreich - Service Manager

Dear Enrique,

Thank you so much for taking the time to re-score your survey. I am so glad we were able to get you and your Santa Fe back in and fixed right! We truly do care about you as our guest and keeping your vehicle in tip-top shape! I will pass along your kind words to Josh and the team, they truly are appreciated by all of us here!

Safe travels on your road trip!

Kevin S.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient as Usual!
Service was prompt, quick, and efficient as usual!
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 02/05/2020

Hi Kevin!

We know how valuable your time is and love being able to provide fast and friendly appointments here!

Thank you for returning our survey! All of us here at Van Horn Hyundai Service really appreciate it!

We know that there are a lot of options when choosing service for your Hyundai Veloster, and we thank you for choosing us!

JZ
Jeff Z.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Impressive service
I can always count on great service from Van Horn. They make sure the work is done correctly and the employees are very courteous!
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 01/28/2020

Hi Jeff!

We can't thank you enough for the fantastic feedback and for taking the time to return our survey! All of us here at Van Horn Hyundai really appreciate it! We are so grateful to have amazing customers like you!

We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai Santa Fe Sport next time!

John D.
Markesan, WI
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Joshua takes good care of his customers.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 01/27/2020

Hi John!

I will pass along your kind words to your service advisor, Josh! We are lucky to have him here on our service team!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback and for taking the time to return our survey! All of us here at Van Horn Hyundai really appreciate it!

We look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai Tucson next time!

Matthew H.
01/24/2020 Category: Service
good job
good job

Hi Matthew!

Thank you for the kind feedback and for taking the time to return our survey! All of us here at Van Horn Hyundai really appreciate it!

We really do strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here! We look forward to seeing you and your 2012 Hyundai Sonata next time!