Dennis G.
Peshtigo, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Exceptional Service
Ben the service advisor really went to bat for me when it came to seeking approval from Hyundai for repairs identified as “out of warranty”. He places customer’s first.

Debra M.
Waupun, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Just had our vehicle in for routine maintenance earlier this week and could not be more happy with the service received! Very knowledgeable and professional staff who always take the time to explain the vehicle inspection report and recommended services.
Definitely recommend!
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/22/2021

Hi, Debra!

We are so happy to hear our service center and your service adviser, Ben, took such great care of you and your 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe when you were recently in for service! We truly pride ourselves on an exceptional experience every time you are here! Keeping you and your Hyundai safely on the road is our top priority and we are always here to help do just that!

We would also like to thank you for taking the time to return our survey with a perfect 5 Star score! It really is appreciated by all of us here! Especially the service center! As always, thank you for your valued business and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Janet B.
Beaver Dam, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent service - Cost friendly - Pleasant atmosphere
I feel confident in knowing that my vehicle is in trusted hands and the service at Van Horn is of excellence. The end result is experiencing peace of mind and my vehicle being safe and ready for the road again.
Thank you!
Jan B

Hi, Janet!

Your kind words mean the world to all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai Service! We are so thankful to have you as part of our Van Horn family and pride ourselves on the care we take of our guests and their vehicles! Your peace of mind and trust in our recommendations is of utmost importance to us! We truly strive for an exceptional experience that you can count on, every time you are here!

As always, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you and your 2014 Hyundai Elantra next time!

NG
Nancy G.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2021 Category: Service
We have been going to Van Horn for several years not only for sales but also service. The staff is outstanding, very friendly and helpful. We trust the service advisors recommendations as they have never steered us wrong. We also have an older vehicle that is not a Hyundai and have taken it for several years now to Van Horn for service as well. I would highly recommend Van Horn Hyundai. Vehicles are ready when promised!

Hi, Nancy!

Your kind words mean so much to us here at Van Horn Hyundai Service! It is always a pleasure to see you both! We know that every great experience starts with a great staff, and we are so lucky to have such an amazing team here! We are so thankful for your continued patronage in our service and sales departments and look forward to helping you maintain your vehicles for years to come!

As always, we look forward to seeing you next time!

WH
Wayne H.
Mayville, WI
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Service at Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac
I have had a few scheduled maintenance appointments on my Kona and have had exceptional service on each visit.

Hi, Wayne!

We are so happy to hear you have had great service at all of your visits with your 2019 Hyundai Kona! Our biggest thanks for taking the time to return our survey with a perfect 5 Star score! We truly strive for exceptional experiences every time you are here! We are here to help keep your vehicle in tip-top shape and safely on the road for years to come!

As always, thank you for choosing us and we look forward to seeing you next time!

Jane W.
Cascade, WI
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Friendly, capable, efficient staff. Great vehicle.
I have had my Tuscon since it was new in the showroom. I tried it out and purchased it immediately. It has all the safety features one could have. It has 3 modes for acceleration which is especially enjoyable in sport mode. It's comfortable and the seats have heaters in them. The front seats also have air conditioning. Driving it is a joy! My grandkids love the overhead windows to view the sky. I can't be happier with choosing Van Horn Hyundai, Fond du Lac. Thank you for knowing what I needed and wanted!
KG
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/21/2021

Hello Jane,

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey.  Your feedback is greatly appreciated.  I am please to hear all went well on your recent visit to our service department, and appreciate your kind words about your experience.  Please contact me if you need anything else.  Have a great day!

Jolene K.
Omro, WI
04/19/2021 Category: Service

04/17/2021 Category: Service
Dependable, timely and professional service
Car mechanical issues for the customer can be upsetting and time consuming to resolve. The staff at Van Horn Hyundai in Fond du Lac, WI., always responds with courtesy and professionalism. They were able to schedule the "fix" in a timely manner. The staff at Van Horn excels in communication. While the repair was being executed, I was being updated. Kevin, from Van Horn, followed up several times with me after I left the dealership to make sure that my Sonata was running correctly. This is the second Sonata that I have purchased at Van Horn. In perhaps two years, I will return to Van Horn and probably purchase another Sonata.
KG
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/19/2021

Hello Jolene,

Thank you for speaking with me earlier today.  I am glad to hear that your Sonata is running well and hopefully the issue with the knock sensor is now resolved.  We appreciate your understanding as it relates to the second repair.

Have a good day,

DJ
Debra J.
Oshkosh, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/19/2021

Hi, Debra!

We know a great experience starts with a great staff! Our biggest thanks for the kind feedback and for taking the time to return our survey with a perfect 5 Star score! We are so happy to see you had a great visit when you were recently in with your 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe! We truly strive for exceptional experiences every time you visit us! We are here to help keep your vehicle in tip-top shape and safely on the road for years to come!

James P.
Waupun, WI
2008 Hyundai Accent
04/12/2021 Category: Service
extremely professional and courteous
Here for a maintenance and troubleshooting appointment. Logan and Ben clearly explained my issues and work was done in a professional and timely manner. Went home very pleased.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/13/2021

Hello, Jim!

We are so happy to hear Ben and Logan took such great care of you and your vehicle when you were recently in for service with your 2008 Hyundai Accent! We truly care about you, your vehicle, and every experience here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac!

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey with a perfect 5 Star score! It truly is appreciated by all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac! As always, we thank you for your valued business and look forward to seeing you next time!

2021 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Happy with my purchase.
Great service and environment. Friendly and accommodating staff.

Hello!

We are so happy to hear that you are loving your new Ioniq Hybrid! We are here to provide an exceptional experience from sales to service and back again!

Ripon, WI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2021 Category: Service
A better outlook
After getting in touch with Kevin the service manager, he took our Tucson and personally looked into the issue and hopefully resolved it for good. He was prompt with updates and went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. It's difficult to sometimes look past the prior issues but Kevin has provided me with a better outlook and customer service to convince me to continue to have my vehicle serviced at Van Horn.

04/07/2021 Category: Service
Service is a joke
Had car in 3 times now soon to be 4th and still don't have it fixed. Sensor light comes on and then goes off few minutes later. Take it to the dealership and they hook up computer and it says all good. Few days later it happens again. Dealer says same thing...nothing wrong. I even told them which sensor was going off and they still don't do anything. It used to be trouble shoot the issue...now it's rely on a computer or wait for something major to happen before it gets fixed. Staff is rude and blames customer for issues with car. I'll drive an hour further away for better service.
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/09/2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about the collision error issue with your vehicle.  Although it has been intermittent, I am glad you will be bringing back in for our technicians to reinspect; and hopefully get some resolution.  Rest assured, not only is your safety, but complete satisfaction is my highest priority.  I am sorry this has taken longer than usual to repair, however sometimes intermittent concerns are difficult to repair immediately.

See you tomorrow,

Kevin Geldreich - Service Manager
920-924-0000

Jim G.
Eden, WI
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Good service as usual
They gave me quality service and picked me up at my place of work to retrieve my car when it was done.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 03/30/2021

Hi, Jim!

We are so happy to offer awesome amenities like complimentary shuttles for our guests to make their visits as seamless as possible! Our sincerest thanks for taking the time to return our survey with a perfect 5 Star score! We are so happy to see you had a great experience when you were recently in for service with your 2018 Hyundai Tucson! We truly strive for an exceptional visit every time you are here!

GV
Gloria V.
Lomira, WI
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/27/2021 Category: Service
All the people are so friendly and the service is always good.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 03/29/2021

Hi, Gloria!

Fast and friendly service are two things we pride ourselves on here! We are so happy to hear about your great experience when you were recently in with your 2018 Hyundai Kona! Your continued patronage means the world to our service team here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac! We truly pride ourselves on fantastic customer service, matched with honesty and integrity, and an overall experience that exceeds all expectations!

As always, thank you for choosing us and we will look forward to seeing you and your Hyundai next time!

Oakfield, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Always clean and friendly
We have owned Hyundai since 2003 and have always had service at this dealership. It is always clean, friendly, and updates us on all issues coming up such as tires, windshield wiper replacements, air filters, etc. Very efficient and letting us know of upcoming maintenance.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 03/25/2021

Hello!

We cannot thank you enough for your continued patronage throughout the years! It means the world to all of us here at Van Horn Hyundai of Fond du Lac! We are truly in the business of providing an exceptional experience and keeping your Hyundai in tip-top shape for years to come! We would also like to extend our thanks for taking the time to return our survey with a perfect 5 Star score!

TA
Tracy A.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/20/2021 Category: Service

03/21/2021 Category: Service
KG
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 03/22/2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your concerns with the Palisade.  I will contact you as we agreed when we have another Palisade to compare with.  In addition we will readdress the headrest concern as well.  Again, thank you for your time today.  I am looking forward to getting these issues resolved.

Kevin Geldreich
920-924-0000

KG
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/14/2021

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for allowing me the time today to go over your vehicle and finally compare with another like model Palisade. Hopefully, the headrest procedure will work to your satisfaction.  Please let me know if there is anything I can assist with in the future.  Have a great day!

Kevin Geldreich - Service Manager

KG
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 04/20/2021

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for the re-score and I am glad we have resolved a portion of your initial issues.  Please keep me posted on the headrest situation.