Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Sheboygan Falls, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Warranty was finally accepted.
We had a few other issues with vehicle, but I had to fix all of them, because those parts weren't under Warranty. This was 1st visit to new location.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I do apologize for the miscommunication regarding our location, as well as the experience your wife had with the check engine light when she came in to pick up the vehicle. We do appreciate your business and i'm happy we were able to replace your engine in a timely fashion and look forward to seeing you when your vehicle is next due for service!

Kiel, WI
02/12/2020 Category: Service
x
xx
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you when you are due for service!

Joseph M.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Charge for tire rotation increased by 50% over last visit. Far too great of an increase!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Hi Joe, I am sorry that your recent visit was not up to our standards. I noticed that you marked down that you were ntot likely to visit us again, I would love it if you could reach out to Ian Kallman so that we can discuss your visit and hopefully earn another chance to service your vehicle. Ian can be reached at 920-457-3608. Thank You!

SK
Suzanne K.
Plymouth, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
Life gets busy and it is nice they send out emails to remind me of service I need and are very accommodating.

*but we dont care for the new location of the Hyndai dealer. It is way out of town.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Suzanne, please reach out to Ian when you are due for your next service and perhaps we can make arrangements so that you do not have to drive so far out of town.

Jason A.
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The staff is so friendly. Scheduled an oil change and was in and out in 40 minutes.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words Jason, we look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Kim M.
Manitowoc, WI
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Top notch
Excellent customer service! Beautiful brand new building & location.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words Kim, we look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Fredonia, WI
02/01/2020 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Everyone was friendly from the phone call to make my appointment to pulling my car in from the cold when I went to pick it up.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/09/2020

Thank you for the kind words, we look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Michael M.
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Great friendly service
We did not purchase the vehicle here. This service dept was very welcoming and eager to help us. All were very helpful, provided the needed work efficiently, accomodating, and did so with a smile. I will return if i need to.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Thank you for your kind words Michael! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing at the time of your next service.

Plymouth, WI
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/30/2020

Thank you for taking the itme to complete a review for us! We appreciatte your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service! We'll try to earn that 5th star the next time you come in!

Cheryl S.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Great new place!!
Love the new place! Every one was so nuce!! Love coming here!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/20/2020

Hi Cheryl, we're so happy that you love our new place! Thank you for the kind words and we appreciate your busiess, we look forward to seeing you when you are due for your next service!

Beth S.
Port Washington, WI
2019 Hyundai Veloster N
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Totally redeemed!
I was skeptical because of past experience, but needed this recall done on my Veloster and this is the closest location. The moment I arrived, Jerry was there to greet me and help me push my car into the garage due to a large snow fall! They also put snow tires on which I had a bad experience there at Hyundai in the past, but he assured me he had a master mechanic installing them. He put my mind at ease and was so incredibly helpful and friendly. This man changed my outlook on this business, and my car is loving the snow tires! I will ask for that installer again. Thank you for a great experience that was better than all the last!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/16/2020

Hi Beth!  Thank you for taking the time to complete a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you when your vehicle is due for service again!

Joseph H.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Oil
Thank you Ian for solving the oil change issue.
I look forward to my next oil change.

01/14/2020 Category: Service
Over filled oil level .
Every time I get an oil change ,the dealership over fills my oil level and then I have to pump out the extra 8 ounces they put in . It is a messy job and I don't like doing it .
I always ask them to recheck level when finish do oil change and they tell me they did and when I get home I open the hood and find out after checking level that it way above the fill line
Usually any where between 6 to 8 ounces .
I don't know it they just have the wrong capacity listed or they just don't care how much they put in .
And for some reason it is the Sheboygan dealerships , because it happens with my Toyota and when I had my nission and now it is with Hyundai .
Now I showed Toyota and nission and they ask me what I wanted , like it is my problem ,and I told them all I want is them to stop over filling my oil tank.
Something is wrong with these dealerships .
I suggest people better start looking at there oil change after it is preformed and make sure they are not over filled after an oil change .
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Hi Joe, I would like to apologize for the service you received here on January 14th. We aim to make sure that we always fill your oil to the proper level and as we talked about earlier today we will make sure that happens in the future. We deeply appreciate your service and thank you for joining our oil for life program. As part of this program you will no longer be charged for oil changes. As we spoke about earlier today I am going to be sending you a link to rescore your earlier review. If you could complete this at your earliest convenience it would be greatly appreciatted!

JN
James N.
Saukville, WI
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Another VHC Great service experience
My 2008 Sonata Limited; which still looks like new; had a notable drop in mileage. I suspected a dragging brake; but there certainly are other causes of mileage drop.

Indeed though, the service tech noticed a dragging pad on one of the front rotors. They turned the rotors, replaced the pads and I am sure did other proper brake service. My mileage is back up to normal. :-)
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for bringing your vehicle in for service here James! We look forward to seeing you the next time service is needed.

Doris S.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2020 Category: Service
I have always been treated warmly when arriving for my service, and service has always been done quickly
ANDREW J B. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your service Doris. We look forward to seeing you again at our new store on the south side of Sheboygan at 5525 Racetrack Rd!

TG
Timothy G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Prompt timing of appointment for oil change at no cost due to service contract.
The convenience of responding to internet Van Horn Hyundai for appointments when I need availability was great.
We also just stopped in for tire pressure checks and service attendant was attentive to fill up the air in tires according to tire pressure required for vehicle.
We like the location of the service department close to our home within 10 minute drive.
Timothy J. George.
ANDREW J B. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Thank you for your service Timothy. We look forward to seeing you again at our new store on the south side of Sheboygan at 5525 Racetrack Rd!