Green Bay, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Best customer service I ever had can’t complain I got treated like royalty when I go there and I like that that’s why I continue come in there love you guys keep up the good work
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Saukville, WI
2018 Hyundai Accent
10/24/2020 Category: Service
The experience was pleasant .
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/24/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Helpful and polite
Always such a positive and helpful environment
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Danyel! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Barbara H.
New Holstein, WI
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/07/2020 Category: Service
They help
There is a clear explanation of what is needed and how it will be addressed if you want.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words Barbara! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

TH
Tina H.
Manitowoc, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/04/2020 Category: Service
🛢 change
From the time I made the appointment 😌 till my service was complete everyone I spoke with was very considerate, friendly, polite and completed in a very timely fashion. No issues and everyone was wearing a 😷 and I thank you. Yes I also was. I just wish it was closer.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Tina! I noticed that you gave the Hyundai Brand a 6/10, do you have any questions or issues regarding your vehicle that you would like us to address? We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Plymouth, WI
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Great service in a clean and friendly atmosphere
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/03/2020

Jacqueline W.
Saukville, WI
2020 Hyundai Venue
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service!!!!
Smiling faces, exceptional customer service and a bright atmosphere.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/03/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Jacqueline! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

John G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Almost 10 years of Service
You will be treated professionally.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review John! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Michael M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Fast and convenient
Less expensive for oil change than other garage i went to for my other car
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Michael! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

MN
Moses N.
Fredonia, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Highly recommend!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Moses! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

PR
Paul R.
Two Rivers, WI
09/21/2020
Great Experience
Purchased a new Tucson. I had the whole day set aside because in my experience new car buying is an all day affair. I'd rather have a root canal than go car shopping. As it turns out, it was one of my best car buying experiences. We got a fair price on our trade in and we were in and out in about two hours. Our Salesman Ivan Escobar was great and Mariah Mercure in the Finance office was great as well. No high pressure sales in the Finance office either. I recommend them without hesitation.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Paul and the kind word regarding our sales team! We appreciate our business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

David B.
Manitowoc, WI
2003 Hyundai Accent
09/21/2020 Category: Service
emergency service
gave me a loaner and got to my car right away. Had it back by days end. Great!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review David! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

09/15/2020 Category: Service
good service
happy with my visit and the job done
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you soon!

GD
Gerald D.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service department
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Gerald! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

AE
Amanda E.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/28/2020 Category: Service
Jerry is great! Super friendly and kept me up to date the duration of my visit.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Amanda! We appreciate your business and are happy you took the time to bring your vehicle to our new location!