Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5Overall Rating 4.7142857/5rating 4.7142857
Overall Rating 1.64286/5rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286rating 1.64286

VS
Vicky S.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Professional
Very professional staff and timely service

Rhonda S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
The staff provides excellent and quick service! My Service Advisor Ian K. was very accommodating and was able to fit me into the schedule when I had brought my car in on the wrong date for an oil change. My Technician Scott H. did an excellent job servicing my vehicle professionally and thoroughly! I was then provided a list of recommendations with no high pressure tactics. I am very grateful to all the employees at Van Horn Hyundai who took the time to provide me with such excellent customer service!

GM
Grant M.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent service
I have been going to this dealership since 2007 and have always been treated with the utmost respect and kindness. Dale is a great mechanic and takes the time to speak to me about any concerns or questions that I have concerning my vehicle.

Donald L.
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Repaired is Repaired
The service department including the technicians are very skilled in all areas of keeping cars running at their best. Once they repair a problem, it's repaired. Don L.

LH

Car service
Excellent service experience

Mary L.
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Always pleased with my service and the friendliness of the employees.

EB
Eileen B.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
The staff were very cheerful, polite, and professional. They explained things well. The customer
The staff was very cheerful, polite, and professional. They explained things well. The customer waiting area is very pleasant.

SL

Brian C.
Saukville, WI
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff clean place
Service was great outcome of finished product was not
ANDREW J B. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Hi Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to the Hyundai survey. I see that you stopped in Saturday to drop off your car and that you did talk to Brian in service. We are in the process of correcting the issues you are having and we are following the Hyundai guidelines in order to get your car back up to speed. While the vehicle is here we will be happy to have your car cleaned, and will also fill it up with gas before we get it back to you. I do apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered. is there anything else we can do to make things right at this time?

Nancy O.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Always willing to answer any questions I have

Tim M.
Manitowoc, WI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Again
Every time I get service on my hyundai at VanHorn I am impressed. Crystal went out of her way to get me a weekend loaner even after the shop was closed. My vehicle was repaired promptly.

Judith K.
Kohler, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
The staff
Very friendly people. Excellent work.

Michelle W.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
The people
Great fast and friendly service.

Doris S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/03/2019 Category: Service
I am always treated very well and I never have to wait very long

10/02/2019 Category: Service
Gas tank issues
My is not fixed and I have to go back. They were told tell me I be charged to fix it. When its not my fault. I do not top off my tank. I am leasing 2018 Sonata. I had 5 other Hyundai cars and none of them had this problem. I had 1994 excel, 1995 accent, 1998 Elantra, 2005 Kia Amanti, 2016 Sonata, and none of them had this problem. Its not van horns fault, I feel that Hyundai should come with some solution to problem.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Nice waiting area. Just in for oil change. Was in /out pretty quick.

Marie L.
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
The service reps took care of me in a very timely fashion.

KW
Karen W.
Plymouth, WI
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Team
This whole team in Sheboygan, WI is amazing. They answer questions so that I can understand, them. They are so polite and and wonderful to work with.

Melanie G.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
They were on time for my appointment. Everyone was very friendly from the service department and kept me updated while the work was being done. Price was fair. I left feeling completely satisfied and will definitely continue to bring my vehicle there for future service.