Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5Overall Rating 2.9/5

NA
Natalys A.
Milwaukee, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/10/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Great service and exceptional customer service. Everything was done in such a timely manner.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Natalys! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

New Holstein, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2021 Category: Service
Van Horn’s attention to detail
I really appreciate the total attention to detail that staff puts forth. The only difficulty I have is with the selection of music on the phone when on hold.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

LW
Larry W.
Two Rivers, WI
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Pleasurable purchase
Pleasurable car buying experience. Love my 2021 Palisade calligraphy. No pressure and easy to deal with. Bargaining for a deal was an enjoyable experience. Fair deal was reached for myself and dealership. You also can't beat free oik changes for life.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 05/03/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Larry! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Janet S.
Plymouth, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Highly recommend Van Horn Hyundai service and friendly people. Complete explanation of work done or any work they recommend having done.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Janet! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

KG
Kelly G.
Green Bay, WI
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I drove 70 minutes to get service done on my vehicle. There was a recall that needed to be fixed and they were able to do it for me without me having to come back for it after parts were ordered. They paid attention to how far it was for me to drive and made it work on their end to provide me with highest level of customer service. I was very pleased.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Kelly and I am happy we were able to complete your services all at one time! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

RV
Robert V.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hev
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Oil change went well.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Robert. I am sorry we were not able to earn 5 stars from you, was there anything that we could have done better to earn a 5th star? We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Michael M.
Saukville, WI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Great job
Easy to schedule, got work done faster than expected. Staff is friendly.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Michael! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

04/23/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service in all aspects
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/24/2021

LW
Linda W.
Saukville, WI
2018 Hyundai Accent
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Thank you for the experience a pleasant one
Easy, answered my questions w/ o having me feel like I'm uneducated about cars.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Linda! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Carol H.
04/26/2021 Category: Service
oil change
Had my oil changed. They were courteous and efficient.

04/17/2021 Category: Service
They do a nice job explaining the service done.
I appreciate their attention to taking care of the vehicle.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Carol. I am sorry that we were unable to earn 5 stars from you, was there anything that we could have done better to earn a 5th star from you? We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

04/17/2021 Category: Service

04/13/2021 Category: Service
good service
keep up the good work
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Janice! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Abby M.
Kohler, WI
2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/12/2021 Category: Service
It was great working with Sheboygan Van Horn Hyundai
I worked with Ryan D when we purchased our first new vehicle. He made the transition comfortable and accommodating. Ryan was easy to talk to and flexible with all scenarios we tried to work with financially. When I returned with the car for its first oil change, the service was fast and efficient. They followed up with reminders as well as called prior to appointment to answer my questions, it’s been an extremely smooth transition while working with them, thank you.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words Abby! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

GK
Gary K.
04/14/2021 Category: Service
I appreciate VanHorn
I appreciate VanHorn’s commitment to resolving my concerns

04/12/2021 Category: Service
The Service Tech needs more Yraining
See earlier comments
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today Gary. As I stated on the phone we would like to bring your Palisade back in for the wind noise concern at which time we will be in touch with Hyundai in order to correct the issue. Once you take a look at your schedule please let us know a day that is convenient for you to drop off your Palisade and we will fit you into our schedule. Thank You!

James P.
Port Washington, WI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Timely, friendly, thorough and efficient
Timely, friendly, thorough and efficient.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review James! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!