Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Melissa S.
Two Rivers, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Great service team
I love the service team at Van Horn Hyundai- they are always courteous, knowledgeable, and do a great job taking care of my Sante Fe
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words Melissa! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Saukville, WI
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/26/2020 Category: Service
For the first time experiencing Van Horn service
For the first time i was very happy and was told it would be about 30 mins. and it was.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you for the 4 star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service! Hopefully we can earn 5 stars the next time you visit!

Green Bay, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service I can’t complain excellent customer care to take very good care of me
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Ronald B.
Manitowoc, WI
06/22/2020 Category: Service
survey
I didn't like the way they adjusted the back of the seat. And left it that way. They changed all the controls from the a/c and vents and left them their way.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit. As I mentioned on the phone I will be addressing your concerns with our technician. I would also like to offer you a complimentary oil change with your next visit as well. We do appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next visit!

BP
Beverly P.
Plymouth, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Why go anywhere else?
Service is outstanding! No need to say anything more!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review Beverly! we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Warranty Repair
All service people were professional and went out of there way to finish work on a timely manner.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Amy S.
Howards Grove, WI
06/11/2020 Category: Service
FAST SERVICE
Got in and out fast and they wrapped everything down while I was standing there.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/11/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review Amy! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

TT
Tammy T.
New Holstein, WI
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Great people, great service!!
I love MyHyundai Tucson!!!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review Tammy! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Shawn H.
Green Bay, WI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/07/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Great service can’t complain I was in and out as quick let me know what was wrong with my vehicle friendly staff
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/08/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review Shawn! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

BP
Barb P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Routine service work & a recall fix
First time I have been to Van Horn's Hyundai new service center and show room. The facility is nice; amenities were scarce due to Covid19 practices. But that's okay, I appreciated their efforts. My oil and filter changes were done quickly and the mechanics checked and corrected a recall problem. In and out in record time. I look forward to my next oil change in late fall when life will be back to a little more normal and there will be coffee and snacks (maybe fresh popcorn🍿.)
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review Barb! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service. We look forward to having coffee and snacks by then as well!

SJ
Steven J.
Kohler, WI
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly
Made an on-line Appt. For oil change and tire rotation. Stayed at the dealership. They were fast and friendly. Great to see the new dealership. Very nice! Only negative...no ☕️!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Steven! We appreciate your business and hopefully we will be able to serve coffee once again by the time your next servcie comes up!

BN
Bobby N.
Reedsville, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/29/2020 Category: Service
Fast, frendly and professional
Very well satisfied
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words Bobby! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Waupaca, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Inviting atmosphere, great customer service
We worked with Ryan and he was knowledgeable & very helpful in getting us into our new vehicle with payments that made sense for us. He went the extra mile! We are extremely pleased with the process & our purchase.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review! We are happy that the process of purchasing your vehicle went well and we look forward to seeing you when it is time for your first oil change!

Kenneth M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Very professional
The service attendant, Jake, was very polite and professional. Your facility was very clean and organized. The waiting area very clean and comfortable. My only criticism , the entrance for Hyundai is not clear. I saw only a Nissan sign and drove past it, then having to make a U turn .
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Ken! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Karen B.
Plymouth, WI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
05/20/2020 Category: Service
My car was recalled.
They worked in a timely manner & Jerry was one of the friendlyist guys I ever met. Give him alot of credit.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Thank You for the 5 star review Karen! Yes, Jerry is on of the friendliest guys we know and we love having him here. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!