Adell, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Jerry and Jake being very outgoing and friendly and Jerry always goes above and beyond to make you comfortable and is always so friendly
Jerry being very nice and personable. Great customer service skills and respectful

02/23/2021 Category: Service
Vehicle
Dealership knowing that there is problems with the vehicle that they are selling and when customer has the problem and has lost faith in the vehicle doing nothing about it.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for bringing your experience to our attention. I am very sorry if I came across as rude, that was certainly not my attention. I have discussed this with our general manager and will use this as a learning experience. I additionally want to thank you for agreeing to re-score the review, this will help out Jake and Jerry's overall score with Hyundai.

LH
Laurie H.
West Bend, WI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Routine service
Pleasant, knowledgeable and professional
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Laurie! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

LL
Lori L.
Belgium, WI
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
Ease of getting an appointment. Friendly staff. Wait time was great, in/out in no time. Love my Tucson!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Lori! I am happy you love your Tucson and we will look into getting the music turned down, it definitley should not be a distraction! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

CP
Carl P.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Van Horn mechanics do a reat job.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Carl! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

IE
Ivan E.
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Quick, easy and great. Thanks Van Horn
Quick, easy and great. Thanks Van Horn
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review Ivan, it was great to see you! We look forward to seeing you soon!!!

Cleveland, WI
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
I really like the customer service and I just love my new 2020 Hyundai Kona. Very impressed with how the Kona moves through the snow. I’m very happy that I traded in my car for the all wheel drive Kona. Also really like the safety features the Kona offers. Definitely recommend the Kona to friends and family.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and we're happy that you love your new Kona! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
All the Employees
Very happy with the Service they did on my vehicle
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Dan. I am sorry that our service was only 4 stars, is there anything that we could have done better in order to earn 5 stars? Would you be able to give our service manager, Ian a call at 920-457-3608 to discuss? We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

01/08/2021 Category: Service
good service
always get in on time, friendly service, good job
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Saukville, WI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Scott M.
Manitowoc, WI
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Very quick response.
After a four tire replacement I noticed two tire's were missing valve cap's. Not a big deal...but they requested a review. I'm not big into writing reviews but they were persistent. So after reporting that the two cap's were missing I received an e-mail promptly the following morning to correct the issue. Being that it wasn't a big deal...at least not to me, they went out of their way to make sure I was happy and that it was a big deal to them. For this i am grateful, I really didn't think there were any places left that took such pride in there work. Thank you.

01/03/2021 Category: Service
Check for valve stem cover's after tire replacement
Took in for new tire's....all went great except I was short both rear wheel valve cap's. Not a problem i have extras at at home but still.....really.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank  you for taking the time to complete a review and for letting us know about the valve stems. I am sorry that we did not replace the valve stems and would be happy to bring valve stems to you to replace the missing ones. I will reach out to you by phone today and hopefully we can make arrangements to replace them for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

BP
Beverly P.
Plymouth, WI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/03/2021 Category: Service
There is only one dealership to do business!
Go to Van Horn Hyundai in Sheboygan. Service department is exceptional! Service with integrity, courteous, and most of all, honesty!
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Thank you for the 5 star review and for the kind words Beverly! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!

Barbara H.
New Holstein, WI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2020 Category: Service
Quick, and professional SERVICE
Thank you for continued excellent service. I am so glad I replaced my “08 Santa Fe with a 2020 Santa Fe. I”m looking forward to nearly 200,000 miles on the new vehicle too.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Barbara! I'm happy you like the new Santa Fe and we look forward to seeing you in the future. Happy New Year!

2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/20/2020 Category: Service
Super service
...
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Darrell! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service! Happy Holidays!

Cedarburg, WI
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Updates review
Service manager took the time to make sure everything was right with me and my vehicle.

12/10/2020 Category: Service
Car not ready to be sold
Had to bring my vehicle back 4 times for them to fix a creaking noise coming from my vehicle. Not only did that problem have to be fixed but the 3-4 other issues that the mechanics were hearing had to be fixed. Don’t they inspect vehicles before selling them?
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience and I am sorry that we did not perform as expected. Thank you also for taking the time to talk to me today and I hope that you accept our apologies. As I stated on the phone we will be sending you a set of Weathertech front floor mats compliments of Van Horn Hyundai as a token of our appreciation. I will also be sending you a link to rescore your review shortly as well. Thank You!

Anne S.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2020 Category: Service
My Hyundai Service
Brought my 2020 Hyundai Elantra in for an oil change and recalls. Pulled right up to the garage and the door opens and you drive right in to the service desk. Service was prompt. You're taken to a comfortable waiting area and offered a snack and beverages. There are counter tops and chairs with an arm for your lap top. The service coordinator comes out and keeps you updated on your car's service/repair and an estimated time the car will be done.
It's a great service center I would recommend to family/friends.
IAN K. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 11/28/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review Anne! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the time of your next service!