4.6

HV
Harold V.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Service, even in these challenging times, went well and quickly.

VL
Vicki L.
Mesquite, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealership
They seemed to take precautions due to the COVID-19 and I appreciated that. Darold is awesome and I appreciate his willingness to help out. Think they did a great job under the current circumstances.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 04/03/2020

Thank you for your 5 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.

AH

03/27/2020 Category: Service
NA
NA
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your 3 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible.I will bring this to the attention of the service manager. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.

Jenfier Ohlemacher
Service Department

Corinna B.
Lewisville, TX
03/24/2020 Category: Service
I truly appreciate the professionalism, and service I received at Van Hyundai, and my service advisor, Quincy, was exceptional.
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

Wylie, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/20/2020 Category: Service
Great customer care
My service Manger Susan really made sure I was informed about the time and cost of each repair. She check in with my when I wasn’t on site, (previous repair).
This time she let me when repairs s would be finished and waited with me until I got my car back
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Thank you for your 4 Star survey. We strive to make each customer experience here at Van Hyundai as easy as possible. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the service department.

Van Alstyne, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service and very friendly staff. They take care of their customers!

ST
Scott T.
The Colony, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
Customer service
The people took good care of me in a fast manner

ST
Scott T.
The Colony, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
The customer service
Everyone was very helpful and did everything they could to make the experience a good one

Anisa M.
Mc Kinney, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Super stars
Thanks for ALWAYS making my visit delightful beginning with customer service to the auto matance 🙂

AN
Adriana N.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/18/2020 Category: Service
The only two complaints I have were the valet service and the fact that I had an appointment and an oil change took about three hours

CA
Cesar A.
Lewisville, TX
03/18/2020 Category: Service
She was very professional and got me in and out fast

Plano, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good people
Friendly staff that made the visit pleasant.

Dallas, TX
Can Hyundai Service
Great customer support and experience. Great team!