Overall Rating 4.4489782/5Overall Rating 4.4489782/5Overall Rating 4.4489782/5Overall Rating 4.4489782/5rating 4.4489782
Overall Rating 1.9387753/5rating 1.9387753rating 1.9387753rating 1.9387753rating 1.9387753

KATHRINE M.
Servicing
Attendants were fast and courteous. Servicing was done in a timely manor. I have two other different make vehicles that I have serviced regularly and my only disappointment with Toyota is that the general servicing is almost twice as expensive as the other vehicles.

Dear Kathrine,
Thank you for your great review we are pleased you had a good experience.

DEBRA D.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
10/22/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
Husten, Mary Ann were just great to work with! Great experience buying my car.

JACK L.
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Reservations. Prefer sufficient personnel or procedures to handle that.
See above.

Dear Jack,
Thank you for your recent review, we appreciate our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

Very friendly staff!
The staff was extremely friendly and assisted me with my issue and explained the situation in a very understandable way!

Hi,
Thank you for the great review, we are happy you had such a great experience here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

DAWN W.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Larissa and Gaby are the best
I am overwhelmed in gratitude to have been lucky enough to work with Larissa and Gaby. A totally manageable issue was starting to take on a life of it's own until both these amazing employees stepped in to help. I am a very happy customer and would refer my loved ones again and again.

GH
GEARY H.
Kalama, WA
Harbison Tacoma
I had a good experience until time to leave. The person who handled my install was GREAT and all looked really good. the part the upset my and the other lady waiting for our cars. Some one went to get our cars and we were told to wait outside and it would be brought around. some one pointed out the big bay doors and said the car would be brought out there. We both walked out, you had to cross traffic with cars coming in and out the bay doors. Very unsafe.. we were lucky it was a nice sunny day, If it had been raining we would of been soaked. they was no cover to wait under. the last time I came to the service center they brought my car to me when I was inside and someone made sure it was like it want it to be. Please review this policy and make a safe more customer service process.

Dear Geary,'
I assure you we are working on this very issue right now, and trying to fine tune it We appreciate your feedback and read all customer's comments. Next visit should go much smoothier for you.

SP
STEVEN P.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Well organized and friendly personnel
The people were very professional and nice.

Dear Steven,
Thank you for the kind words for our staff, we appreciate it.
I am pleased to hear you had a great experience at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

MARIA M.
Very courteous employees.
From the time I called for an appointment, to my arrival time, and my service time, every one I interacted with were extremely courteous and polite. I appreciated it all.

Dear Maria,
Thank you for the kind words about your appointment setting from beginning to end, I am happy to hear you had such a great experience at McCords Vancouver Toyota. Sincerely,

Very helpful
THANKS

10/20/2018 Category: Service
Flund what was wrong in a reasonable amount of time, and helpfully explained the issues with me.

WH
WILLIAM H.
Brush Prairie, WA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
very good customer service
I was taken care of very efficiently, the young was friendly and worked well with her co-workers.

DUANE G.
Lexus IS 250
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Service was fine, but.....
I am very happy with the service (oil change). The only problem I have is, there is now a black grease stain above the visor on the inside drivers side roof. I know it was an accident and haven't said anything, but if I can't get it out, I might have to. Otherwise, good service😀
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Duane. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so we really appreciate you letting us know so we can address this with our team. We look forward to seeing you again!

Dear Duane,
We will see you today to try to remove the grease stain in your vehicle.

Dear Duane,
I am glad you were able to stop in today so we could remove your stain following your recent service.

jim k.
10/19/2018
Everyone I had contact with was very helpful.
upon entering the garage someone came over and asked what they could help me with. It was a very efficient operation and they kept me updated on the progress. I was there Monday and Tuesday (15th and 16th) with two different vehicles. Lorena and Supun were knowledgeable and personable
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jim. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!

Lacey, WA
10/19/2018 Category: Sales
They really do make it easy!
This was the best car buying experience...and it was quick too! No pressuring of any kind and they were extremely efficient. From Alyssa in online sales and beyond, I felt like they really were trying to get me the best deal possible. Dominick is a great salesperson; he even gave me more for my trade in then I was expecting! Did I mention that they have the best deals around?? They do! I drove past at least three other Toyota dealerships to get to them and it was worth it! Thanks you guys!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to the rest of our team. We hope you love your new Toyota RAV4!

great customer service
We have been customers of Toyota for 20 years, including 16 years in Vancouver, WA. Just purchased a new Toyota car. Sales person Dominic helped us to find a model of the car of our choice. He was very patient, friendly, and knowledgeble about Toyota products, provided great customer services during our two visits to the dealership, kept in touch with us while searching for the needed vehicle. MaryAnne from the finance department made our financing experience outstanding and suggested excellent additional insurance coverage for the new vehicle. We are very happy with whole experience of the new car purchase and will highly recommend McCord Toyota to our friends and anyone.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/19/2018

Hi,
I am pleased to hear that you had such a great sales experience and found the right car. We appreciate all of our customers here at McCords Vancouver Toyota.

AT
ALLEN T.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good service!!!
I have always had good service at Vancouver Toyota, that's why I am a return customer!!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your kind review, Allen. We're glad to have you in the Vancouver Toyota family!

AR
ALYSSA R.
Repeat customer x 3
Great experience again. That’s why we keep coming back. No pressure and it feels like they care about you getting the best deal.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Alyssa. We truly value your business, and we're happy to hear everything went so well. Congrats on your new Toyota Highlander!

JJ
JAMIE J.
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
Knowledge of staff, product availability!
Marci was so fantastic! I give her a 10!
Thank you for everything!
Jamie Jensen
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jamie. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Marci. Congratulations!

MYCHAL H.
Washougal, WA
Toyota Tacoma 4WD
10/18/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience with great people
I was a first time car buyer and they made it a painless experience. As a first time car buyer, I was walking into the unknown and was quite nervous about the whole process. I was up all night reading and studying trying to figure out how to protect myself from the “evil car dealer”. When I arrived, not a single thing I read materialized. EH and JL we’re both extremely helpful, calming, and courteous. They made me feel heard and treated me with dignity and respect from the minute I walked in to the minute I drove away. They knew I was a first time buyer with greenhorn experience and they didn’t use it against me. I got the best rate possible and was in and out in a couple hours with the excact car I wanted for the price I wanted. Not only that, but their prices were some 3k lower than dealers with the same trucks in Portland. It was extremely painless and I’d even go as far as saying it was a pleasant experience. If you’re in the market for a Toyota, this is the place to come. They made a lifelong customer in me for sure. Thank you!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/18/2018

Hi Mychal. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a great review. We're thrilled to hear everything went so well, and we hope you're loving your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats~

JOEL B.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Copy of smart key
Your staff and procedures were all 5-star. But my smart key copy cost over $350, an egregious amount.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Joel. We're glad to hear our team treated you well during your visit. We look forward to working with you again!