Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5Overall Rating 4.456525/5rating 4.456525
Overall Rating 1.9130441/5rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441rating 1.9130441
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

DALE S.
Battle Ground, WA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service visit
From check in to service writer to pickup after service. Time as agreed. Always a pleasure.

Kalama, WA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
My 2007 Toyota 4Runner
Doyle and Kris are wonderful! They kept me informed about the repair to my vehicle. Kris promised me an update by a certain time and called me earlier than expected. Doyle explained exactly what the issue was and how he would fix it. He said that he would work on my car the same as if he was working on his own personal vehicle! To know that someone cares about a customer's car the same as he cares about his own. You can't ask for better service than that! It was the first time that a visit to the dealership service department left me feeling that I could trust them. Based on this experience I will continue to bring my vehicle to Vancouver Toyota for service!

MICHAEL R.
Yacolt, WA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
They said I had a oil leak!
I have not one drop of oil under my car.Have been looking for a few weeks now.I am going to have a mechanic check it before I bring it back.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Dear Michael,
I tried to reach out to you today, and would like to discuss your most recent service visit.
Please call
Sincerely,

Lynn Quiding
Customer Service Representative
3602535403

PC
PATRICK C.
Quick and reliable service
I have been having routine maintenance done at this service center since purchasing my Camry from Mccords. The service is reliable and quick.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Patrick. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

LAURA S.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
The guy I worked with was fantastic!!!!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Laura. We appreciate you!

07/17/2018 Category: Service
I expected when I brought my vehicle in for a maintenance appointment that if I pointed out something was wrong with my vehicle; measures like a test drive would be completed to determine the source of the problem. When I mention my vehicle concern to the service agent; I was received with a defensive demeanor on part of the service agent : Did I mention this when I scheduled my appointment? Who did I tell? What did I say? There's no one here now that can take you vehicle out for a test drive. The agent at the neighboring desk even took part in this defensive position. I felt attacked. All I wanted was my vehicle serviced; to me that meant fix the problems. I was more than agreeable to extending a gracious amount of time to have the problems fixed.
The Service agent deserves credit for later changing his defensive position and apologizing. He was very helpful once he understood I was willing to leave my vehicle over night.
Solution:
Please have service personnel who first makes the maintenance appointment inquire if there are any problems with the vehicle. Then explain or give an estimate of what is needed ( example: special days certain mechanics work, ordering parts, estimate time involved, test ride doable etc. ) to have all potential and actual problems fixed.
We are customers and as such; one cannot presume we are knowledgeable about the internal processes of running a Dealership on the service side.
In the end my vehicle was serviced and all repairs made.
Lynn Q., Customer Service Rep from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Hi,
it was a pleasure speaking with you today and I am glad that the noise went away following service.
I have addressed the upper management with your suggestions of asking if there is anything else going on with the vehicle that we need to address while in for service. We do appreciate our customers and there feedback and will address the service express staff as well as a learning moment.
Sincerely,

Lynn Quiding
Customer Service Representative
3602535403

SL
SALLY L.
Great Team!!
I didn’t feel pressured on the sale. Just nice, knowledgeable employees who like where they work and show it in their attitude. I really like the team approach as opposed to the normal shark sales people that you typically get when sales are competitive.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for allowing Vancouver Toyota to earn your business, Sally. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations!

MEGAN P.
Lexus NX 200t
Easiest car purchase ever
I worked with Rebecca to find the car I wanted to purchase. It took the lot a little while to get the car I was wanting in the lot but as soon as it did, she called me and I got an appointment to come see it. I worked with Robert in the lot. He was honest and laid back and just gave the info he needed to. I never felt pressured or overwhelmed (which is easy to do when making a big purchase). The finance guy was quick, organized and witty. I am 100% pleased with my car choice and the excellent service I received from start to finish. Thank you Vancouver Toyota!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Megan. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with Rebecca, and we hope you love your new Lexus. Congrats!

07/16/2018 Category: Sales
In general. McCord works hard to accommodate their clients.
Amber and Nick worked really hard to make the deal. I also like the hot chocolate machine.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Amber and Nick. Stop by for some hot chocolate anytime!

ROBERT S.
Washougal, WA
Toyota Tundra
Toyota Tundra 2001
Mike Hoff is an excellent employee.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Robert. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Mike. We'll see you soon!

RENE H.
07/16/2018 Category: Service
They are great. Just need a little more help in the afternoon
My car is well taken care of. The wait is awful. I have to wait for 45 mins. This is not ok. Plus washing my car would be good.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Rene. We're glad to hear our team is taking great care of your Toyota Camry. We appreciate you!

SCOTT B.
Scappoose, OR
Excellent buying experience
Came in to purchase a new truck after buying several vehicles here in the past. Found exactly what I was looking for and my sales associate Matthew was knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. The purchase was quick and easy and I got a great deal. I will be back again and refer my family and friends.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Hi Scott. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma!

JOHN F.
Friendly, efficient service
The team meets you on arrival, escorts you to the reception desk and gets the paperwork done in minutes. Vancouver Toyota has served me well for 30 years. Great work.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, John. We're happy to have you in the family. See you soon!

LK
LUCY K.
Battle Ground, WA
Love my Prius!
Got a lightly used 2016 Prius. The car is in great shape and I love it. Everyone at Vancouver Toyota was friendly and helpful. Cory did a great job helping me through the buying process.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for allowing Vancouver Toyota to earn your business, Lucy. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we'll pass your kind words along to Cory. Congratulations!

DT
DEREK T.
Over priced battery.
Your price on batteries is outrageous, I found one for half the price elsewhere.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Derek. We hope your appointment went well!

MT
MICHAEL T.
Excellent service!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Michael. We appreciate your business!

JAMES A.
Quality Service
I received excellent service on my Camry. It reminded me of the "good old days"
rather than be treated like a number and a head count.
I left with peace of mind.
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/16/2018

We appreciate your business, James. Thank you for your kind words!

AKAYLA S.
Husten Pettet at Vancouver Toyota is EXCELLENT
I went to Vancouver Toyota last week in search of a new vehicle. I started walking through the lot when I was warmly greeted by Husten. Husten made the car buying process easy and painless. Husten was knowledgeable, patient, and helped me find the perfect car and price for my budget. To my surprise, my great experience didn’t stop there. When Husten introduced me to the person for signing paper work, Joe Meusec, was just as wonderful to work with. I left Vancouver Toyota with not only the perfect new car and a smile, but feeling like family from individuals who helped me. I would absolutely recommend anyone looking for a new car go to Vancouver Toyota talk to Husten, he will take care of you!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/16/2018

Hi Akayla. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with our team. Congratulations on your new Toyota Corolla!

KORRIE S.
Buying my first Car
Everyone that I dealt with was truly amazing!! SO nice and so helpful, made it a very painful and easy process for me. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone, I had Husten as the sales person helping me find a new car and Mary Ann who dealt with all the paperwork and they are great!!
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Korrie. We're happy to hear you had such a great experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Tacoma!

LP
LARRY P.
Toyota Prius v
Longer than anticipated
Took longer than thought
Kerrie K., Service Manager from Vancouver Toyota responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Larry. We hope the service on your car was done to your satisfaction, and we look forward to seeing you again.