San Diego, CA
08/05/2019
I'll be back!
I was referred to Van's by a transmission shop for general auto service. I took my truck in for the first time to have a leak checked out and they gave me a quote to fix it, but also their honest opinion that it didn't need to be dealt with right away and I should just keep an eye on it for awhile! I feel very comfortable going back for all of my future upkeep and repairs!

RAY R.
08/02/2019
Go the extra mile called banks for info
They went the extra mile. Called banks for info on smog certification. Where others wouldn t.

JIM R.
Spring Valley, CA
08/01/2019
Excellent Setvice
I have taken my company and personal vehicles to Vans for the past 30 years. They always solve the problem at fair prices.

Hyundai Santa Fe
08/01/2019
Great people and excellent service !

JOHN P.
Lakeside, CA
07/27/2019
Great service with a personal touch
I have been a customer for several years. I trust Steve and his crew to fix my car problems in a thorough fashion and at the right price. With so many people complaining about bad mechanics, Van’s Automotive is what is GREAT in the auto repair business.

DAVID W.
07/26/2019
Honest and knowledgeable

DON P.
San Diego, CA
07/24/2019
Tahoe oil sensor trouble
I was referred to Van’s by The Speedo Shop. Issues with oil pressure gauge on my 2003 Tahoe took me to the gauge repair experts and they told me the problem was not in my gauges. Steve at Van’s had time to talk to me that day. We set an appointment and my Tahoe was fixed in one day for a very fair price! Van’s is a very experienced shop with trustworthy mechanics.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

Thanks for your Business & Review. Keep us in mind for ALL your Automotive needs, Happy Motoring!

SF
Steve F.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Steve said Juan is a thorough mechanic.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 07/25/2019

THANKS FOR YOUR BUSINESS & REVIEW

AD
ALICE D.
Jamul, CA
07/21/2019
10 Stars in my book....every time.
Steve is always so thorough on explaining the issue.
Gives me different options and honest advice due to the age of my vehicle. Love these guys!
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

Thanks for your review and business! Did the noise you thought was starter come back?? Happy Motoring!

MICHELLE P.
Kia Soul
07/20/2019
Straight Forward
No BS here - honest and willing to help - will definitely go back if anything is needed

MEL C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
07/17/2019
Great people and service.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 07/17/2019

THANK MEL FOR YOUR BUSINESS AND YOUR REVIEW

BRANSON M.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/16/2019
I’ll go back to Van’s again and again
I got the straight deal, no BS! Thanks Steve

MITCHELL M.
La Mesa, CA
07/14/2019
Quality and Expertise of Automotive Service
Steve is very knowledgeable, honest and the service is awesome

RICHARD B.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/13/2019
The work is done when they say it will and it's always great.
Always take care of our problems and are friendly and easy to deal with.

JOANN B.
07/10/2019
Very nice and knowledgeable
Staff is very nice and knowledgeable. Prices are very reasonable as well. They also stand by their work.
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 07/10/2019

THANKS! SORRY WE HAD TO KEEP IT OVER NIGHT BUT ALL IS WELL THAT ENDS WELL!

TW
TOM W.
Spring Valley, CA
06/27/2019
Very honest, Very good mechanics
They do a great job at a reasonable price, explain things very well. I would definitely recommend Vance auto motive To anyone Who wants a good job Dan

EF

JE
JOE E.
06/24/2019
We Love Steve!!!!
Steve dose Awesome Work!!!

EN
ERNIE N.
06/19/2019
REPUTABLE HONEST PERSONABLE
TOOK THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THE REPAIRS, PERSONABLE, PROMPT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, FRIENDLY, WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR THE INVOICE HE KNEW TWO OF HIS CUSTOMERS BY NAME
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 06/20/2019

Ernie: Thanks for your Business and Review, Happy Motoring now that the Wheel Bearing Noise is Gone!

PD
PHIL D.
Chevrolet
06/14/2019
Best Service
Van's Automotive is the best. I wouldn't consider any other repair shop. I'm gonna be bummed when Steve retires. Thanks for all the years of help keeping my vehicles running smoothly!
Steve V. from Van's Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

Thanks Phil but I'm not retiring jusT YEY!