DICK R.
San Diego, CA
07/27/2021
First time and not last time
Had a great experience. Steve was extremely knowledgeable. Even though he was very busy he still spent the time to explain and show me what was going on with my vehicle.

JOHN P.
Lakeside, CA
07/22/2021
Smog Check
Steve is a true professional and sets the standard for an automotive mechanic service business. He and his staff are extremely knowledgeable with an easygoing customer service attitude.

MARK S.
07/14/2021
Best automotive shop in East county!
Quick, honest and reliable!

FR
FRITZ R.
San Diego, CA
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
07/14/2021
Pleasant and professional attitude
Van’s diagnosis’s your cars problem, then thoroughly explains what needs to be done in a pleasant professional manner. The work is on time and to the estimate.

JIM H.
Spring Valley, CA
07/06/2021
Trustworthy
Very knowledgeable, fair priced and trustworthy. Thank you for incredible service!
Jim H.

VM
VIVIAN M.
Subaru Baja
06/21/2021
Thanks Vans Auto, I am on the road again
timely repair, courtes, making sure you understand what's wrong, how the parts work, how much is going to cost, giving you the best price .

MARTIN W.
06/18/2021
“If the wife didn’t love it”
Steve (Van’s) keeps it going well past it’s retirement. 2001 Ford F-150 turned over twice and in fair shape for everything being original. Things don’t last like they used to and Van’s take good care of it. One way or another I’ve been associated with Van’s for maybe forty years. The work ethic has never faltered, nor has the quality of work. I’ll be a customer of Van’s until one of us gives up.

MARK W.
06/14/2021
Friendly and very knowledgeable people
Been going they for 30 years, always happy with all there work.

KERA B.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/10/2021
Just had a smog for my truck and an oil change for my car! They always handle my vehicles with care and make sure I know about any other problems they found but never pressure you to have them fixed right then! Won’t take my vehicles to anyone else! Great job guys!

BL
BLAIR L.
Toyota Supra
06/09/2021
Great work
I gave him my car that I’ve been working on for a few years so he can do the final touches to fix a couple leaks and it’s all perfect now I get to drive it every day. I highly recommend this place

MT
MONTE T.
06/06/2021
Very knowledgeable staff and reasonable prices. No pressure to do extra work like at dealerships.

MARK W.
06/04/2021
Honesty!
I never give reviews, however after dealing with Vans with several vehicle's over the past few years, I have never been disappointed with the work performed. Reasonable prices, & more importantly I have confidence in their workmanship. As a business owner / Engineer I wish more of my vendors had the ethics, cooperation & honesty of Vans Automotive.

DALE S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/03/2021
Dale S.
Honest work and informative of work being done.

DF
DANIEL F.
Lakeside, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
05/27/2021
Still Pleased
My problem was diagnosed in minutes and my vehicle was finished by the next working day ... my fault for bringing it on a Friday. Steve always gives a thorough explanation, and the price was fair. Hopefully I don't need them soon, but I will go back if I do.

JENNIFER S.
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/26/2021
Awsome
They know what they're doing and make you feel like you're family. They are great.