PS
Phil S.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Phil said the employees were knowledgeable. They provided well done service. The work was done at a good value.

HN
HOWARD N.
03/05/2018
BMW Alignment
I was having some other service done at VIC and the technician noticed some uneven tire wear on my 328. I didn't have additional time that day but I returned to have the alignment done on this date. Service was performed on time and at a reasonable price. I will continue to return to this business and recommend them.

SCOTT B.
02/28/2018
Reliable, honest
Explanation of work was accurate...completed in a timely manner and well done

AP
ANNA P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/04/2017
Great service, great staff
My car was hit, and from the moment my car was dropped off, to the moment it was picked up, Vic and his staff were professional, helpful, and went above and beyond to fix my car. They take pride in their work, and my car was taken care of perfectly.

JOEL G.
Tomball, TX
Honda S2000
02/25/2017
They treat my vehicles as if they owned them. These are my mechanics for life!
I had two new tires and new struts all around. My car runs great, alignment is perfect, and I could not be happier with their services and attention to detail.

AH
Alessandra H.
Mazda Tribute
06/23/2016 Category: Service
Alessandra said they were very professional. She was not there all day but when they said it might be a few hours, they offered to take her home which she appreciated. She will have to visit this business on Friday because the air conditioning went out again.

MARTIN L.
05/27/2016
Battery Problems
Very helpful

LC
Lawrence C.
Volvo 850
05/27/2016 Category: Service
Lawrence said they did a great job.

MARCUS P.
Dodge Journey
05/17/2016
GREAT SERVICE AND VEERY PROFESSIONAL
GOT A OIL CHANGE AND ALIGNMENT, TOOK NO TIME AT ALL AND EVERYONE WAS VERY HELPFUL AND NICE. GREAT SHOP TO HAVE ANY CAR OR TRUCK SERVICED!!!

ZS
Zia S.
BMW 530i
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Zia said this business provided good customer support, he had a good experience.

CJ
Christopher J.
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Christopher said Vic does good work and is honest.

Mehul P.

CJ
CHERYL J.
Chevrolet Camaro
03/03/2016
Service and quality were the best!
Thank you for the great service and honesty!

MF
Monnie F.
02/29/2016
Vic and Staff always on top of things
Took my Sonata in for a/c service and Vic and I also discussed taking care of the struts and shocks at the same time. I thought we already did the front struts and gave approval to do the rear shocks. After I left I realized it was the struts on my other car we had done a few months prior. About the same time I realized this Vic called and mentioned that he looked up the history on my car and was about to call me to let me know the struts were done on my other car. Having a number of vehicles to look after is a tedious chore, but knowing that the history on my cars is readily available is a huge plus and knowing Vic and staff are on top of things helps me stay on top of things as well. Great Job...

Randy S.
02/18/2016
Vic is professional, trustworthy & stands very strong on his word & work!!
The title states it all, other than his staff seems the same, very respectful & courteous. It's a breath of fresh air to know there are folks still in the world that a handshake means something, this is Vic!!!