VA
VICKIE A.
Ford Edge
11/14/2019
Polite, informative and good overall service
Good service. Reasonable prizes.

BYRON H.
Lexus SC 430
11/11/2019
Chris is awesome
Chris was very patient waiting for the insurance company to deliver a check. The first place I went to in Tomball under estimated the repair and did not provide a complete estimate. I was so happy I found Vic auto around the corner from where I live. They said they would do a great job and they did not dissapoint! They were done a week before the check came from insurance and delivered the car clean inside and out. I highly recommend Vic auto. Ask for Chris tell him Byron sent you!!!!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Byron,

It's good to hear the the work on your  Lexus was satisfactory. The 430's are getting more rare as time passes. Chris does a great job, and our team really appreciates you taking time out to review us and giving us a 5 Star rating.

HN
HOWARD N.
10/30/2019
Brake job and battery replacement
I have used VIC auto several times before, and once again I was happy about the service. They provide fair pricing for work on my BMW and have always fixed the problem the first time. I highly recommend them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/30/2019

Hi Howard,

Our team loves getting good reviews from you, so thanks again for taking the time to do it. Let's hope for a little more sunshine so you can drop the top and fully enjoy your BMW.

RUBEN S.
10/30/2019
Superb
Customer service and quality of work are at premium. Glad I chose to “get my fix at Vic’s”.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Ruben,

Thanks for taking a moment out to comment on  our work and giving us such a strong review and 5 Stars. Our team appreciates such positive words.    Vic, Chris, and Joel

DK
DEBBIE K.
GMC Acadia Limited
10/25/2019
Thank you so much for the great service on my car yesterday. It was quick and well done. I also love how clean this repair shop is inside. I notice things like clean restrooms and clean waiting rooms. This place is super clean and the people there are so nice. I highly recommend Vic's.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Hello Debbie,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to review our service and our shop. Your kind words and your 5 Star rating are meaningful to our team and much appreciated.

Vic, Chris and Joel

LC
Lawrence C.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Lawrence said this business is the most reputable service facility, he has been dealing with them for years and he absolutely recommends them all the time.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/25/2019

Thanks for taking the call Mr. Caffrey and saying such nice things to our customer relations team. It's alway good to hear from you and your loyalty is most appreciated....Vic, Chris, and Joel

HB
Hung B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Hung said they performed a good job and he has no complaints.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks for taking the call Hung. As always we appreciate your rating and taking time out to confirm everything was satisfactory.

NW
NEISHA W.
Tomball, TX
10/09/2019
Quick and thorough
I took my car in for brake service and they not only did that but also checked for other issues. They allowed me the use of a loaner vehicle while mine was getting worked on and it was back to me within 3 business days. She’s running so much more smoothly now! They also cleaned my interior which was above and beyond since we had gone camping and I hadn’t had a chance to clean it out yet!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 10/10/2019

Hello Neisha,

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our services. We appreciate your kind words about our work, and we are glad we had a loaner car available for you. The 5 Star rating is means everything to our team...Vic, Chris, and Joel

RP
ROBYN P.
09/11/2019
Fantastic Service!!!
So my son didn't know the ins and outs of car ownership and wound up burning his engine up! One phone call to Chris at Vic Auto Collision and Repair and I knew we were in good hands. Chris was so easy to work with, kept me informed about the progress throughout the whole ordeal plus managed to have it fixed a day before originally told! I will be telling anyone and everyone that Vic's is the place to go for repair as their service is superb. Ask for Chris and you will not be disappointed! On a side note, Chris, again, thank you so much for all your hard work and keeping me informed of the steps along the way in order to get my sons car back on the road. You were GREAT!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 09/11/2019

Hello Robyn,

Thank you so much for taking a moment to call out the service on your son's car. Chris will be pleased that you acknowledged his efforts. The 5 Star rating means everything to our team, and we are glad to have your son back on the road.

Vic, Chris , and Joel

JEFFREY R.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Volkswagen Beetle Coupe
09/03/2019
Beetle repair
Once again Vic's auto body shop cam thru. Some idiot crashed into my beetle & Vic's shop did a remarkable job repairing the car like new & in a timely manner.

Hi Jeffery,

Thanks for taking a moment out to let us know you are pleased with the work on your Beetle.We appreciate your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating for our shop.

NP
NELSON P.
Humble, TX
Volvo XC90
08/31/2019
Outstanding service.
Chris was very helpful and of course, job well done.

Hello Nelson,

Thanks for trusting us with your Volvo and thanks also for taking a moment to rate our service with 5 Stars. Our team appreciates your kind words regarding our service manager, Chris.

IM
Isaac M.
TX
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said the vehicle works right now.

Hello Isaac,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer service team. I am pleased to hear that the  Cobalt is much improved. Thanks for trusting us with your car, and the 5 Star rating is much appreciated.

JO
JOHN O.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/29/2019
Great customer service,
Great quality service, will highly recommend.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Hello John,

Thanks for trusting us with your Mercedes-Benz, and a special thanks for taking time out to rate our services.We appreciate your words and the 5 Star rating. Be assured any referrals from you will well taken care of.

TC
Thomas C.
08/29/2019
Great service and attention
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/30/2019

Thanks so much Thomas for taking a moment out to rate our services. We appreciate the 5 Star rating and your continued loyalty.

TW
TAMARA W.
Mazda CX-5
08/28/2019
Genuine and Trustworthy
Their work speaks for itself but customer service is beyond extraordinary. These men are genuine, compassionate, and truly want the best for their customers. I am a loyal customer and refers everyone I know to them.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/28/2019

Hello Tamara,

Our team is very appreciative of your kind words about our service. Thank you for your loyaltyand referrals, and thanks for taking the time to rate our work and give us 5 Stars.

GC
Gary C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the business was really good, they had great customer service and they did a great job.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/20/2019

Gary,

Thanks for taking a moment to speak with our customer follow up department. We are glad that everything was repaired to your satisfaction on your Miata, and we appreciate the 5 Star rating and the positive words.

JIM C.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/18/2019
2008 truck
Chris and Vic are great, they help me keep my truck running and looking great. I won't take it anywhere else, I can depend on them for honest and fair repairs, precise price quotes, and top drawer work. Thanks guys.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/19/2019

Hello Jim,

We truly appreciate your taking time out to praise our shop and give us a 5 Star rating. Your words mean everything to our team, and we will do our best to continue to satisfy our loyal clientele like yourself.

SA
SUSAN A.
Volvo S60
08/10/2019
Efficient, clean and orderly place of business, work completed on time
I was very pleased with the service. The work was done promptly and looked great. The place of business was neat, clean and orderly.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/14/2019

Hello Susan,

Thanks for trusting us with your Volvo, We truly appreciate your kind words regarding the work and our shop, and of course the 5 Star rating. It means everything to our team.

BJ
BRENDA J.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/07/2019
Friendly and reasonable prices
I can go to Vic's Auto and feel comfortable with trusting them with my car and know that I will get an assessment of the problem and a fair price. Whatever I'm quoted that's what I pay. No hidden fees.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/07/2019

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for your kind words regarding the service work on your Mercedes-Benz. Our team appreciates your taking the time to review us, and of course the 5 Star rating.... Vic, Chris, and Joel

LH
LEAR H.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/06/2019
I’m glad I found them online they did great work.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 08/07/2019

Thanks Lear for taking a moment to review our service. It’s good to know your on-line research worked out for you.  Your review plays a role in othe customers finding us on line as well. We appreciate the great rating.   Vic, Chris, and Joel