OR
Oliver R.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/25/2020
Top Class Service
I can't say enough about VIC's top of the class vehicle diagnostics skills and dedication to superior servicing on my Mercedes.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/25/2020

Hello Oliver,

Thanks so much for taking time to review our services on your Mercedes-Benz. Our team appreciates your comments on our diagnostic skills and the 5 Star rating. Vic, Chris, and Joel

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
02/22/2020
The best
This is the best car repair in Houston! These people know what they are doing. Good service, good price! Oh and nice people!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/24/2020

Hello Damian,

Your review and 5 Star rating is very meaningful to us. Thanks for taking the time and giving us such positive words.

IR
Imran R.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Imran said he would recommend this business for service.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 02/21/2020

Imram, Thanks for taking the call from our customer service dept. We appreciate your recommendation and the 5 Star review on the work done on your Camry.      Vic, Chris, and Joel

DAMIAN W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/22/2020
The best service,honest people also very fair prices.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/22/2020

Hi Damian,

Thanks for your comments on our service, honesty and pricing, and for taking time out to rate us. Much appreciated

PB
Park B.
Mercedes-Benz E550
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Park said the service was good.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/22/2020

Hello Park,

Thanks for the 5 Star rating and positive review on the work we did on your Mercedes-BenzE550.

AC
ABEL C.
01/16/2020
Service was fantastic
I saw Vics auto collision & repair online. I read some of the reviews and decided that I will take my Jeep. The gentleman at the front desk was very helpful. I was notified of the issues the next day and my Jeep was fixed within 3-4hrs!!! Fastest service I’ve had on any vehicle I own. They also have great pricing. I will totally recommend 110%!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 01/17/2020

Hello Abel,

Thanks for taking a moment out to review our services on your Wrangler. You probably dealt with Chris our Service Manager, and he does a great job for us.  Thanks again for your favorable comments and the 5 Star rating.

FR
Ferndando R.
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Ferndando said that the experience was good. Chris worked as hard as he could for him. He was empathetic to his problem and he appreciates it.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/27/2019

Hello Fernando,

Thanks for taking time out to review us and the work on your Sonata. Chris does a great job for us and he appreciates your good words. We all appreciate the 5 Star rating.

AQ
Abro Q.
Humble, TX
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Abro said the business had good customer service. They were good people.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/18/2019

Hello Abro,

Thanks for responding to our customer follow up phone team. We appreciate your good words regarding our service on your BMW, and of course the 5 Star rating.

CJ
CHERYL J.
Acura 3.2TL
12/10/2019
Thank you!!
thanks guys for helping my mom with her radio
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/11/2019

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for taking time to review and rate us. Glad we could be of help.    Vic, Chris, and joel

GB
GARY B.
Mercedes-Benz ML550
12/02/2019
VIC's Comes Through,... Again.
Hadn't driven my wife's ML550 in awhile. Thought I'd better start it, just to "keep the battery up", but got NUTHIN' when I pressed START. (To be fair, the vehicle HAD been hesitating on start, which I automatically attributed to the battery.) Called VIC's. A flat-bed wrecker (a NICE one, too!) pulled up, 30 minutes later (I don't expect this kind of response, every time, but DANG! Seems like VIC manages the impossible, a LOT!) Because of the way this vehicle (the ML) is constructed, if not properly "hooked on to", it could lead to severe body damage, but I needn't have worried,... Chris, the wrecker driver, knew EXACTLY how to properly load it, and within another 30 minutes, I got a call to advise it was at the shop. The next day, after diagnosing a failed starter, all repairs were complete, and I picked it up, starting/running better than ever. VIC's just never fails to impress, in a 'good' way. Seriously,... I'm a "worrier" about my vehicles, but VIC and his staff are a fantastic group of folks that, through experience, I know I can rely on, and THAT's hard to put a price on! Another thing,... the Mercedes tow hook, and bumper 'plug', everything was returned, to it's proper place of storage in the vehicle, I didn't have to re-set the driver's seat, the mirrors, or raise any windows that were left down,.. NOTHING, just get in and drive away. Small things, maybe, but I think they're examples of a team of people with high standards who seriously respect the vehicles they work on. I think that is very, very unusual, these days,... and also,... very, very cool. Thanks to Vic, Chris, and all the guys!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 12/02/2019

Gary,

Thank you so much for the detailed review of eeverything that took place to get you back into your Mercedes-Benz and deliver it properly back to you. To us those are all important details and we appreciate your taking the time to note those items. Our team at Vic's appreciates your giving us such a great review and the 5 Star rating.

ARIEL M.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
11/23/2019
Great Location, annswers and decisions taken right away, very professionals.
They are Special, not kidding around, down to take care of you on the red carpet. They listen to your needs,plus they check the entire vehicle for you,for future references so your car will run like a champ. Giving always special guaranty on any single job done. I have been wit VIC and CHRIS for many years , I highly recommend them , you will never be disappointed.
I you go once, you will stay with them forever.
Best wishes.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Thanks Ariel for your kind words about our service. It's always good to hear from you. We appreciate your taking time out to review our service and rate us 5 Star.

EA
Eric A.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Eric said this business completed the service that same day, even though it was hard to find the correct part for his vehicle. He stated they also gave him a loaner vehicle so he wasn't put out for the day.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/25/2019

Hello Eric,

Thanks for taking the call from our customer relations survey people. We're glad we could keep you on the road with our loaner and find the correct part for your Mercedes-Benz. The 5 Star rating is appreciated.  Vic, Chris, and Joel

Randy S.
11/16/2019
Great Job!
Vic and their crew did a very professional and cost effective repair & partial paint job on my wife’s Beamer. I highly recommend them!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/18/2019

Hi Randy,

Thanks so much for taking time out to review the paint work on the X5. We always appreciate your loyalty and your compliments on our service. The 5 Star rating means everything to our team.

VA
VICKIE A.
Ford Edge
11/14/2019
Polite, informative and good overall service
Good service. Reasonable prizes.
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/15/2019

Hello Vickie,

We appreciate you taking the time to rate our services. Our team appreciates your comments and the 5 Star rating. Thank you.

BYRON H.
Lexus SC 430
11/11/2019
Chris is awesome
Chris was very patient waiting for the insurance company to deliver a check. The first place I went to in Tomball under estimated the repair and did not provide a complete estimate. I was so happy I found Vic auto around the corner from where I live. They said they would do a great job and they did not dissapoint! They were done a week before the check came from insurance and delivered the car clean inside and out. I highly recommend Vic auto. Ask for Chris tell him Byron sent you!!!!
Joel G. from VIC Auto Collision & Repair responded on 11/13/2019

Hello Byron,

It's good to hear the the work on your  Lexus was satisfactory. The 430's are getting more rare as time passes. Chris does a great job, and our team really appreciates you taking time out to review us and giving us a 5 Star rating.