Vic Williams Tire & Auto

RANDY AND MEG W.
BMW 325xi
08/26/2014
Good check out og auto
Went in for routine service but they found what could become a seriou problem if not remedied. They worked with my schedule to correct problem. Thanks guys!

GC

Marietta, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
08/24/2014
i TRUST THE FOKLS TO EVALUATE MY VEHICLE AND MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS
I came in for Tires, but, discovered that I needed several other repairs to make my truck safe. Ken and the Team (Raymond) did not put pressure on me, but, were very helpful in identifying what I needed and got the work done very quickly (while I waited). Thanks for everything - Steve Hopkins

GJ
GERNI J.
Chevrolet Suburban
08/20/2014
too pricey
Too pricey, service needs affordable for our community

SG
SHANE and SHELLY G.
Kia Sorento
08/18/2014
always helpful!
Despite my WEIRDEST car issues...Vic Williams has always gone out of their way for us!! Always friendly, always welcoming, just a great all around experience!

BW
BRYAN W.
Whitesburg, GA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/11/2014
Great people do it right the first time
Vic and his people are all great. People you can trust.

RF
RUSS F.
Powder Springs, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
08/03/2014
Cheaper than a car payment
Vic, Terry, and the whole team help My 2002 chevy HD 1500 keep running. Regular PM and work keep it going and is cheaper than a couple payments of a 60 or72 month truck payment. Thanks guys.

GM
GARY AND LENORA M.
Marietta, GA
Ford
07/22/2014
Great auto repair shop
Vic Williams is an honest, dependable, good man. He stands behind his work. He and his crew are more qualified than any OEM dealership or shop around. I have known Vic for more than 25 years I Would not take my vehicles anywhere else.

BL
BOBBY L.
Nissan Sentra
07/20/2014
Close to home
So far my car runs a lot steadier now, thank you.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
Austell, GA
07/16/2014
appreciate the guys there that work hard to try and do the right thing, and show their appreciation for customers. When questions arise they provide answers and go out of their way to show they can be trusted and try to earn return customers.

KW
KAREN and ED W.
Kennesaw, GA
Honda Accord
07/16/2014
Honesty and caring attitude
We were very pleased with the service we received on our 2001 Honda Accord. We continue to be satisfied with the service we receive from Vic's Tire & Auto

MT
MIKE T.
07/15/2014
knowledge of automobiles and very helpful
people who work their are knowledgeable and very helpful. It's a pleasure to o business with people who care, Very rare these days.

JAMIE M.
Honda Accord
07/13/2014
Very honest
Vic Williams is very honest and doesn't over charge you. I'm a female and usually when you go somewhere which is considered a mans world they tend to take advantage of you because they think you don't have a clue. Vic Williams also works you in when you are needing something done at a drop of a dime.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
Austell, GA
05/31/2014
getting concerned with the service there
We've been going here for a few years now but lately I'm concerned as they seem to not be quite as thorough or honest as they were before. There are some new faces there (used to be Vic and Terry all the time, now neither of them seem to have time for customers). Maybe that's the difference. I had to bring our car back there twice for the same basic issue and they charged over $300 both time. The 2nd time they started out saying I owed nothing then called me later saying they made a mistake and I owed them after all... not sure if I will keep driving that far if I can't trust them.

RANDY AND MEG W.
Hiram, GA
BMW 325xi
05/16/2014
Fast to solve problem
Had a problem that developed very fast with hydoplaning. Quickly found rear tires had worn where routine checking would not see (these 2 tires came with the car o had good mileage on them).

BW

CLIFF A.
Chevrolet Lumina
05/04/2014
car tune-up
My car runs like a well-tuned machine again! Thank you so much!

PO
phil o.
05/04/2014
GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PEOPLE
always use vic and the guys because I trust them and I feel that when my wife goes there I don't have to worry

CHANDRA C.
Hiram, GA
Isuzu Rodeo
04/30/2014
Good, honest people
Everyone at Vic William's Tire is always nice and polite. A friend that I work with recommended Vic's Tire and I have not been disappointed. As a female some companies just want to see how much money they can get - not at Vic's. They are honest and not out to hang me dry.