Vic Williams Tire & Auto

You guys rock

SETH B.
11/26/2015
# 1 automotive shop in dallas
I am very pleased with the work that comes out of Vic Williams, I bring my trucks and my customers cars and trucks, to be aligned. I always recommend people to Vic Williams tire and auto.

PH
PHILLIP H.
Powder Springs, GA
11/24/2015
Oil change & Rotation
Service was timely and efficient

GB
GEORGE B.
11/21/2015
survey
We really like using Vic Williams Tire and Auto for our service needs. Was a little disappointed this past week after we took the car in (got great service), needed a new gas cap which they had to order, said they would call when it came in, after four days we stopped by and they could not find the gas cap. A nice lady called the next day saying the gas cap was there, took the car down to have it put on, the person who put it on came out put it on and never said one word to us, not thanks so much, see you later, nothing. We were a little surprised at his indifference considering the great service from you all in the past.

KC
KEITH and SHARON C.
Lithia Springs, GA
Chevrolet Silverado
11/21/2015
Very friendly office staff always efficient. Trustworthy
They never try to talk me into extra work and do a good job every time I have been in.

JJ
JOE AND ALICE, LUTHER PARKER J.
Rockmart, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2015
Happy Client Alice
My family always gets great service from Vic Williams . They are always honest and upfront about our vehicles.

WF
WAYNE and BRENDA - DLC F.
Douglasville, GA
GMC Pickup
11/15/2015
ffriendly,local,knowledgeable,stand behind there work
excellent
everyone is great
thanks terry for all your hard work

JILL S.
Dodge Nitro
11/13/2015
flushed heater core
Wonderful. My heat works great now. Thank you guys!

JASON B.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/12/2015
Terry and Amanda
I love working with Terry and Amanda.

RANDY AND MEG W.
BMW 325e
11/10/2015
They keep getting better
In addition to work we had agreed needing doing they found a couple of other areas to be done. After discussing with me and explaining clearly to me we added these items to the repairs. This sav d me time and possible trouble sooner than later. I continue to be pleased with the service and people I come in contact with there. Thanks very much.

JOE SR. and KIM D.
11/05/2015
I trust them to do the work on my car

HV
HUGO V.
11/04/2015
Good Customer service & good quality service
Good Customer service & good quality service

LEN B.
11/04/2015
Polite courteous service
Came in to get service and asked to check a grinding noise in the front of the car. The technician found defective brake pads. Pads were changed. Car road tested and other items were found to be wearing out. There was no charge for the diagnosis or the new pads. The folks are friendly, and listen carefully to your problems. Will be back

JOHN M.
11/02/2015
Great service and Great People
Great service and Great People could not be happier with the service

CG
CHERYL G.
11/02/2015
Fast and friendly
In and out identified additional needs and completed all work in a timely fashion A+