Vic Williams Tire & Auto

JJ
JOE AND ALICE, LUTHER PARKER J.
Rockmart, GA
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/17/2015
Happy Client Alice
My family always gets great service from Vic Williams . They are always honest and upfront about our vehicles.

WF
WAYNE and BRENDA - DLC F.
Douglasville, GA
GMC Pickup
11/15/2015
ffriendly,local,knowledgeable,stand behind there work
excellent
everyone is great
thanks terry for all your hard work

JILL S.
Dodge Nitro
11/13/2015
flushed heater core
Wonderful. My heat works great now. Thank you guys!

JASON B.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/12/2015
Terry and Amanda
I love working with Terry and Amanda.

RANDY AND MEG W.
BMW 325e
11/10/2015
They keep getting better
In addition to work we had agreed needing doing they found a couple of other areas to be done. After discussing with me and explaining clearly to me we added these items to the repairs. This sav d me time and possible trouble sooner than later. I continue to be pleased with the service and people I come in contact with there. Thanks very much.

JOE SR. and KIM D.
11/05/2015
I trust them to do the work on my car

HV
HUGO V.
11/04/2015
Good Customer service & good quality service
Good Customer service & good quality service

LEN B.
11/04/2015
Polite courteous service
Came in to get service and asked to check a grinding noise in the front of the car. The technician found defective brake pads. Pads were changed. Car road tested and other items were found to be wearing out. There was no charge for the diagnosis or the new pads. The folks are friendly, and listen carefully to your problems. Will be back

JOHN M.
11/02/2015
Great service and Great People
Great service and Great People could not be happier with the service

CG
CHERYL G.
11/02/2015
Fast and friendly
In and out identified additional needs and completed all work in a timely fashion A+

ZD

TA
TIM A.
10/28/2015
Great Service!
I always receive great service at Vic Williams. It's s great place to have work done on my truck.

STAN C.
Kia Forte
10/27/2015
transmission fluid change
satisfied with the work done

KATIE B.
Acworth, GA
10/27/2015
Vic Williams is always my first choice
Highly trustworthy, efficient and honest affordable!

MARY W.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
10/24/2015
Trustworthy and integrity
Mr. Terry and Mr.Kenneth are very trustworthy and have great integrity.

SONIA M.
10/22/2015
A little disappointed on my last visit
I've had no issues with bringing my car here, but I was left wondering after this last visit for an oil change. They couldn't get my oil filter cap off, so with some feeling of nervousness but having confidence in them, I said ok to the potential replacement part cost and for them to do what needed to be done to get it off. They broke it, as I was warned would likely happen. The new oil filter cap was $53.27, which is just crazy. With the popularity of Corollas I think it would be a good idea to have the proper oil filter wrench and train the techs for the job, too. The last person to touch the oil filter before this visit was a tech at Vic Williams so if there was over-tightening involved it was their fault. I do understand that sometimes poop happens, and like I said I've been pretty happy with them for a few years now, but I was not happy this time.

I will choose "Yes" to recommend them to a friend, but I would relay this incident for full disclosure reasons.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 10/23/2015

Sonia, we consider this to be a Toyota design problem, it is such a problem that every parts store has oil filter covers in stock for several Toyota applications. The truck covers are now made of aluminum instead of plastic and are more durable and less expensive. It does seem that the longer the cover stays on the tighter it gets so maybe not waiting 12,000 for the next oil change would help - it has for other customers. Toyota makes a great vehicle but this is not their finest component and we, or whoever changes the oil, catches the brunt of the customers frustration.
   Thanks for you business and i hope to see you again.
Vic Williams

MJ
MICHAEL and STEPHANIE J.
Powder Springs, GA
10/21/2015
Great!
Great service, great staff, convenient and lower prices than every other place I called!

DON B.
10/21/2015
car plugged
Everyone has always treated us with respect and are very trust worthy.

SCOTT and CATHY C.
Honda Accord
10/16/2015
Another successful outing!
As always, Vic Williams was quick to respond to an unexpected situation. So glad they are there.

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
Austell, GA
Chevrolet Uplander
10/13/2015
Trust these guys!
You can trust Vic & the gang. They are friendly and do a great job!