Vic Williams Tire & Auto

PERRY and GENIE B.
Powder Springs, GA
10/10/2015
Great Customer Service
We thank Terry and his team for the speedy repair to the Ford Pick Up and for his kindness to help us get the it to pass inspection in order to sell it the next day. Thank you all!
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 10/12/2015

Glad we could assist with your issue.  I know you really did not want to sell the truck, but now we can get started on your next project.

FS
FRED S.
Douglasville, GA
Toyota Tundra
10/07/2015
Great crew and front desk help!
Fast and professional!in and out in a timely manner!😃

BMW 325e
10/04/2015
Another fine job
Once again they have done work to make me confortabe to drive my "work in progress". They do good work and treat me good too. Thanks.

JOE SR. and KIM D.
10/03/2015
I trust the people at Vic's to give me good service , honest service and great prices!

JAMES and RITA M.
Douglasville, GA
09/29/2015
They take care of my vehicles as if they were their own.
They always shoot straight with necessary repairs and the costs involved.

TERRESA M.
Ford Edge
09/23/2015
The great service &hospitality .
I will always bring my vehicles here 4service.

JERALD H.
Marietta, GA
just dropped in
Stopped by with no appointment and was taken in quickly, car was diagnosed and repaired in short order. I will use Vics again.

AO
ARTHUR O.
Dodge Dakota
Service for Dakota
The brakes on my Dakota needed work and the problem was quickly identified and fixed. Now I can drive the Dakota without worrying about the brakes. Thank you, Vic Williams Tire and Auto!

NN
NATHAN N.
09/16/2015
Exellent prompt service! Had an alignment done on a wrangler after installing a lift. Awsome people! Made me feel right at home. I couldn't be happier.

NM
NORA, CHAD M.
Pontiac G6
service
Everyone is very nice and service is always very good

MELISSA C.
Rockmart, GA
Suzuki SX4
Knowledgeable, Trustworthy
Excellent communication with a detailed report regarding service applied and recommended needed future maintenance. Quality service!

OP
OTTER AND DANIEL , JACK P.
Honda Fit
Good Service
They always know me and have friendly fast service . I have been a customer for many years.

BMW 325e
09/03/2015
They go beyond what is expected
Acquired another vehicle. They checked it to see needed to be done quickly. They let me know and explained so that I understood. Treated me right as they always have. Thanks again all of you. Keep up the good work and customer service.

JOE SR. and KIM D.
08/30/2015
Great
I have always been more than pleased with the service I get here which is why I keep coming back

BD

REBECCA R.
Jeep Liberty
08/25/2015
05 Jeep Liberty
Personnel are ALWAYS curteous and willing to help resolve the issues with my little old car. Though there is a little inconvenience in the Mon-Fri hours, now (weekends are all I have), I have managed to catch your folks in the late afternoon. Thank you for being patient with this, no doubt, wearisome lady. :)

DONNA W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/21/2015
Friendly & Helpful
Everyone at Vic Williams Tire is so helpful and friendly!

BMW 325xi
08/18/2015
Still doing good work
Got me in quickly even through they were to their necks in crocodiles. Will take the car I just got to them because I can trust them. Hope that never changes.

LEN B.
08/18/2015
Prompt Service
Went in at 8:30 for service. Price quoted was the price charged. Car ready by 11:30

CE
CHARLENE E.
Powder Springs, GA
08/10/2015
Efficient
Very friendly and efficient. I have been coming here for years and have always received great service.