Vic Williams Tire & Auto

JN
JOE N.
04/09/2015
Good People = Good Service
Big and his team have always treated me like family. They handle my vehicles as if they were their own. No complaints from me!

DONNA W.
04/01/2015
Clean atmosphere, friendly people
Everyone who works at Vic Williams Tire is friendly and the atmosphere is relaxing and clean.

MF
MARGRET F.
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/01/2015
Replace starter
Prompt and efficient service. I am very satisfied.

CHARLES S.
Kia Sorento
03/30/2015
They are close and I can always get my car in the shop
I always receive great service

Cathi C.
Mableton, GA
03/27/2015
Always a good experience
I have been going to Vic since before they moved to Hiram-the only place my son allows me to take my car. No little lady treatment ever-just honest service AS NEEDED. I recommend them over and over -especially to my female friends. Vic's is the home of the Square Deal!

JQ
JOHN -DG- Q.
Smyrna, GA
Dodge Dakota
03/26/2015
Great Shop...Great People
Vic Williams Tire and Auto is a great shop with great employees. I have been taking my truck there for several years for service and they do a great job. If there's any kind of a problem that needs to be tended to they always tell you about it and the various ways and pricing to fix it.

LOUIS B.

EVELYN W.
Honda Accord
03/19/2015
having my tires rotated
The service is always good.

FT
FORD AND KERRIE T.
Kennesaw, GA
03/13/2015
The store combines quality prices with quality customer service.

JEFF and KIM W.
Mableton, GA
03/12/2015
Value and Trust
I drive by a lot of tire stores to bring my business to Vic's. I value the way that Vic's is run -by Vic! I value good workmanship. I trust that the value for money paid will be there. Trust is hard to come by and I know that Vic know's that, too.

DK
DENISE K.
Rockmart, GA
03/10/2015
They do really great work!
Since I've been going to VW's I love that they find the problem and take immediate care of your car

VP
VERONICA P.
Rockmart, GA
Nissan Maxima
03/06/2015
Just friendly staff
i love going to this place. Vic and the guys ALWAYS call me by name when I walk in the door and that alone makes me feel special. They have serviced both of my cars for years. I only trust Vic and his crew when it comes to my cars. Thank you guys!

FW
FRANK W.
Dodge Dakota
03/04/2015
They treat each customer as special
They do good work at a fair price. only thing wrong is that my license # changed 5 years ago and they still put the old one on the tickets.

TERRESA M.
02/28/2015
The first hand top notch service.

SA
SANDRA A.
02/28/2015
Friendly and really good service and customer service!
I've been bringing my car here for many years! I have never gotten anything but good qualify service! The guys seem to always know what is best for my car!

JEFF M.
Austell, GA
Lexus ES 330
02/26/2015
2006 Lexus 330
Car runs better than new

DV
DAVE V.
Austell, GA
02/25/2015
VIC WILLIAMS
The Place to go if you want top quality service, where you will find the Best Personnel., Vic Williams has been doing my family and friends for forty years, You may pay just a little bit more, but you leave with peace of mind, that you do not have to worry about the work that they have done. all top Quality, Work and personnel.

OP
OTTER AND DANIEL , JACK P.
02/22/2015
Fast Friendly Service
Always a pleasure to do business here.

WC
WAYNE C.
Hiram, GA
Toyota Tundra
02/20/2015
Thanks for the great job!!!
As usual great service