Vic Williams Tire & Auto

ARTHUR H.
Douglasville, GA
07/06/2015
Oil Change and Brake Inspection
Not the cheapest mechanics around, but they are the most competent, honest, and reliable that I have experienced. They have my trust.

CHANDRA C.
GMC Sierra
07/05/2015
honest & courteous staff
I was referred to Vic Williams from a friend several years back. He told me the staff was honest and would not take advantage of a female like many auto repair shops will try to do. He was right! My experiences with Vic, Kenneth, and the other staff has always been pleasant.

STEVEN M.
GMC Sierra
07/03/2015
Ridiculous price.
Outrageous price to press an axle bearing on and off. I had to help the technician. Took a total of 25 minutes and charged me $75. Will not return.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 07/06/2015

The job done for him was what is known as a "canned job" which is a set price of 8/10's of an hour at $90.00 per hour which means if it's ten minutes or two hours it is the same price - this job also requires skill and or special tools not available to whoever did the same job before us. The assistance from him was not requested.
Vic Williams

TW
TERRENCE W.
Nissan Xterra
07/01/2015
Goes above and beyond!
As always, the team at Vic Williams Tire & Auto goes above and beyond in their services. Vic Williams Tire & Auto on two occasions have been able to offer top-notched services at a reliable and affordable price.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 07/01/2015

Terrence,  Gald to be of assistance and get you back on the road.

PD
PAUL and DIANA D.
Nissan Quest
07/01/2015
Service and quality
Service is usually quick, I'm given the cost up front and vehicle is fixed right the first time.

GB
GEORGE B.
06/24/2015
Great place for car service.
Great service, very nice people to deal with.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 07/01/2015

George, It was nice to see you.

JV
JOHN V.
BMW 740iL
06/23/2015
Great place to do business
Fast friendly folks that truly care about their customer. a pleasure to deal with.

GK
GERALD K.
Nissan 200SX
06/23/2015
Friendly, honest, dependable service.
They always do my service exactly as I ask, or contact me to discuss options when changes need to be made.

FS
FRED S.
Douglasville, GA
Toyota Tundra
06/13/2015
Reliable and honest. Prices in line with competition!
People friendly. Know the business. Certified technical tecs! No job to big, no job to small. No matter how many people are in the waiting room, talking and mingling. When you talk to the tech you are the most important person in the world!!?

Michael H.
Austell, GA
06/11/2015
Bad Service
I took my brother hear to get his Tires rotated, balanced and a front end alignment. Took them almost 3 hours to rotate and balance. Then they would not do the front end alignment because they discovered a bad right rear wheel bearing. They were asking to much money to fix the bad wheel bearing so we did not have that done. We got back in his truck and they had thrown all the contents that were in is glove box in the floorboard. They claimed they were looking for a lug nut key to take the locked wheel lug nuts off. My brothers truck does not have locking wheel lug nuts. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell the difference between a standard lug nut and a locking lug nut. Stay away from these idiots.
Karen M. from Vic Williams Tire & Auto responded on 06/12/2015

I apologize for the miscommunication on this vehicle and the wait time (which was 2 hours and 10 minutes from write up to invoice), the bad wheel bearing on the truck is on the left front which should be replaced before alignment. The design of the bearing on the Colorado/Canyon front wheel bearing requires an expensive part and is a labor intensive job which does make it pricey, with the oversize tires we didnt price the value line product which would save some money but may not have lasted. I dont know why we decided that it had a locking lug nut before we looked or why we forgot to replace the contents of the glove box after looking except that most of the custom wheel/tire packages like this have locks. At the time of arrival we did have a lot of cars waiting for service and the repair time was longer than normal but with the larger wheel/tires it always takes longer than the same vehicle with original fitted products. Again I am sorry for the long wait and embarassed that we disturbed the glove box, Thanks Vic Williams

AO
ARTHUR O.
Isuzu Trooper
06/07/2015
Cam plugs
The problem was fixed in the stated amount of time. The staff at Vic Williams was very courteous and professional.

TIM B.
06/02/2015
Prompt. Honest. Clean
Fixed my truck. Didn't beat around the bush or discount price. Just stated needed repairs, and fixed it. Perfect. Hard to find. Owner is most proffesional and well spoken.

CG
CEDRIC M. G.
Toyota Tundra
05/31/2015
Fast service
I been getting work done on my vehicle there on and off for a while now and never had any problem with them

HV

MARIANNE and PATRICK A.
Chrysler Sebring
05/25/2015
Timely & Good Price
They fixed the window regulator in a timely fashion & charged almost $150 less than what I was quoted at the dealership.