RENE G.
12/05/2019
Great job!
Service was professionally completed on time at the price estimated.

BILL H.
Jaguar XK8
12/03/2019
Excellent as always
These guys do a fantastic job!!

Reyes G.
Jaguar XJ6
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Reyes said this business was all right. He said they guess about the problems, otherwise, everything was fine.

CJ
CYNTHIA J.
11/22/2019
Constant check engine warning light with occasional restricted performance
Paul was wonderful. He explained the steps of his diagnostic process. He called regularly to explain the results. He was efficient with time. One couldn’t ask for a better experience.

Sylvester B.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Sylvester said this business is very kind and business like.

SE
SYLVIA E.
Jaguar F-TYPE
11/12/2019
All I can say is speechless with amazing service
Never have I had service like this. Honest respectful they go 150% out of your way to make you feel welcome you know that your car is in good hands I will take my car oh my car is over there and I’ve already been telling everyone.

DENNIS G.
Jaguar XJS
11/10/2019
Expert capabilities
Paul was fast and efficient... listened to some of my car’s other issues. He suggested some possible solutions... so, I will come back next week so he can check it out. I was very appreciative of his comments.

I have a vintage Jag and appreciate expert help in keeping it it in good shape.

BOB S.
11/03/2019
Coolant leak fixed
I recently had my 2011 XF in to fix a coolant leak. Turns out there were several cracks in the plastic tubes and couplings and leaks from around the water pump. All needed replacing. The cost to do all that was higher than what I would have liked, but the entire job was done in only two days and I appreciated that.

RV
ROBERT V.
11/03/2019
Always honest and fair
Paul is always professional, helpful and honest. I’ve been going to Victor’s for years and know they take care of my XJR and keep it running.

JUDITH B.
Jaguar S-TYPE
10/29/2019
Honest
Thank you for your honest feedback and keeping my 2004 S type in tip top shape. You've maintained her exceptionally well to her retired 232450 miles.

BL
BOB L.
Jaguar S-TYPE
10/26/2019
Quick repair.
Took my car in for a coolant leak. Victor had the parts in stock and completed the repair same day. Appreciate the quick turnaround!

LH
Lyndale H.
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Lydale said it was a cool, clean service, the business was straight to the point and they didn't try to up sell him anything he didn't need.

GR
GABRIEL R.
Jaguar XK8
10/22/2019
Paul went the extra mile
I had a annoying noise in the suspension of my 2000 XKR.
Paul looked at all the possible causes and after some serious digging he found out that the sway bar bushings were totally destroyed.
He really went the extra mile to solve this problem, and now my pride and joy rides totally silent.

TD

DOUG F.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
10/21/2019
location and professionalism
Paul was very receptive to helping me analyze and correct my automotive problem..I am very pleased. Victor's Service Center I will remember
for future automotive repair work. Thank you!