4.6

Ricardo S.
Adelanto, CA
01/11/2021 Category: Service
lousy service
not a customer anymore and never buy another Hyundai.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Mr. Salamone,

We are very sorry to hear about your recent Service experience.

Our Service Manager, Dan Feldman, will be reaching out to you soon to discuss your recent Service visit, address your concerns and hopefully resolve any outstanding issues you may have.

DANIEL B F. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Hello Mr. Salamone,

I've been trying to reach you by your phone number we have on file 760-523-1583, but the call does not go through.  I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak to you about your recent service vist and get more details about your experience.  From reading your comments, I gather there was some kind mis-communication about your warranty coverage and the authorizations we need to be able to diagnose your vehicle.

I would love to have a conversation and clarify any questions to make sure you are comfortable coming to us for all of you Hyundai needs.  I am here to help you.  Please allow me the chance to make your last experience right.

You can reach me by phone 760-241-3801 ext 240, or email dfeldman@jasperautogroup.com

I look forward to speaking with you

Dan Feldman, Service Manager

Barstow, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Awesomeness
I love the staff. They are all helpful each and every one of them. Dan is a good manager. You keep helping the way you always do. You are the best every one of
you. Kristin too. She always calls and is so sweet making sure I was treated right. All Of you are awesome đź‘Ť
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Mr. Skinner!

It is always so great to see you in our service drive and talk to you on the phone; you ARE a very important member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

Obviously, if you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to call. Take care until next time, and be safe!

FV
Felix V.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2021 Category: Service
I like the servers
I will come back again
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Good morning.

Thank you so very for another great survey! We sincerely appreciate you as a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

If we can assist you with anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Take care until next time.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Un honored reward program.
Wouldn’t honor the rewards program.

Good morning.

Thank you so much for the response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family.

As we discussed on the phone last week, unfortunately our Rewards vendor abruptly discontinued our Rewards Program. I am glad that I was able to offer you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation on your next visit to make up for the sudden change. Thank you for accepting my offer, as your complete satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us all here.

Thank you again for your feedback. Take care until next time.

EG
Ernest G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Good fast service.
On time fast service.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 12/28/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so pleased to see that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Take care until next time!

Jack S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2020 Category: Service
Service has been fast, excellent, and reasonable.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for the positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very pleased to see that Bobby was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Take care until next time!

Beverly H.
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Since 2011 I have been a Victorville Hyundai customer. They always provide excellent service. Allen, Emilio and Jose are some of the service staff whom I have known since 2011. Experienced service staff and consistency is important because to me it means employees are treated well and hence so are it's customers.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/27/2020

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family.

I cannot thank you enough for your kind words. I am so very pleased that our Team was able to take great care of you.

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Take care until next time.

KF
Kelly F.
Chino Hills, CA
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2020 Category: Service
great staff that really cares
The whole process was so easy from scheduling to check in to finding out my issue with bad front struts. The pricing was reasonable especially for a dealer and the repairs were done the next day after the special ordered parts arrived. I was kept informed by text message the whole time and never had to worry about what was happening with my car. Thank you Victorville Hyundai team!!

Good morning!

As always, it is amazing to see you in the Service drive. I am so pleased that our entire Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

Obviously, if there is any way I can assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Take care until next time!

Kevin M.
Ridgecrest, CA
11/20/2020 Category: Service
I received an oil change and the service was fast like as if it was a place that specialized in oil changes
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for your positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We have implemented many changes over the last year in an effort to improve the overall customer experience,; I am so pleased to see that Bobby and our Service Team were able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Jeffrey P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
11/17/2020 Category: Service
2020, Hyundai Elantra Maintenance
I bought my 2020 Hyundai, Elantra in June. I love the Hyundai product. When I bought this car, it came with the maintenance plan. So i do not have to pay for oil change sand tire rotation until i get to 100,000 miles. This was one of the key factors in my choice to purchase the Elantra. Every time i get my car Maintenance at Victorville Hyundai, it is a great experience. The service professionals are friendly, fast, safe, and efficient. I'm so happy I chose my 2020 Hyundai Elantra.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for the positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very pleased to see that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Bruce was a lot of help and friendly! The car wash after the service not so great, appreciated, but I think when someone does any job it should be done right. The dealership also took away the rewards program which was one of the reasons that kept me going to the dealership for service, I think that was a good program for customers and the dealership.
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Good afternoon.

Thank you so much for your feedback; I am sorry we did not meet your expectations!

I did just try to call you to discuss several things that you commented on, but your voice mail is not set up. Can you call me at (760) 241-3801 so I can hopefully resolve these issue for you? I would really like to speak to you!

Thank you; I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Denise M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/24/2020 Category: Service
Great service clean and friendly
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Good morning!

Thank you once again for trusting us with the servicing of your vehicle; we really do appreciate you as an extremely valuable member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

As always, if there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to call.

DJ
Domnique J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Making a change
I previously wrote a review on the service of the Hyundai dealer being terrible. Since then I have spoken with the service manager Daniel who has made all the difference. Not only did he make up for the customer service I received but made sure my money was well spent.

10/23/2020 Category: Service
Terrible service
I took my car in because my check engine light was on and I needed an OIL CHANGE. My appointment was for 8 a.m., after dropping my vehicle off it was not until 4:45ish when I heard back from the service department. I was told what they “thought” was wrong with my vehicle and they recommend keeping it till Thursday. My oil change was not performed. I agreed to them keeping my vehicle but I do have to work down the hill everyday, so when I inquired about receiving a rental because the service agent required me to leave my vehicle. I was told that’s not something they do that for. I had to pick up my vehicle on Wednesday because I had no other way to get to work. I was told that I was going to receive a Lyft back to your facility because I obviously did not have another way of getting there. About 30mins had passed since I asked when I need a rental which I had replied immediately. I had to WORK that day which I told the service agent. So not only did I have to pay the $130 for the diagnostic which told me that it was a $20 part and you guys would be charging me $400 for the labor. I also had to pay for my own Lyft back to your establishment. I pay the $130 and am told that on Thursday when the part came in they’d give me a call to return my vehicle to get it fix. Well it’s Friday and still no word from you guys. You can keep your part and service. I refuse to pay $400 for labor for a $20 part that takes 10mins to install for you to tell me it is something else and I have to shell out another $400. Terrible customer service, terrible pricing, overall experience horrible. I will never be taking my vehicle back to you guys ever again. Not only did I waste $130 for the diagnostic, I lost half a day of pay waiting to hear back from you the first day you had my vehicle.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Good afternoon.

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good service experience. Our Service Manager, Dan Feldman will be reaching out to you soon to address your concerns and hopefully resolve any outstanding issues.

Thank you again; you will hear from him soon.

DANIEL B F. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/26/2020

Hello Dominique,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today about your recent experience.  I'm sorry we fell short on providing you with execptional level of service you deserve.  I've taken note of all of your recommendations and concerns and will be discussing them with my service team at our next visit.  You have been a loyal and valued customer and it is our goal to keep it that way.  I appreciate your feedback and giving us the opportunity to correct our faults.

As discussed, I am making a note on your account for some free service options.  No charge labor for front or rear brake pad installation and rotor resurfacing, or Free Oil and Filter change with Tire Rotation and vehicle detail.  All I ask is you work with us on re-evaluating your survey.  We are alway striving to get the 5 Star scores, and its customer like you that can help us with that.

Thanks again, I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Dan Feldman, Service Manager
760-241-3801
dfeldman@jasperautogroup.com

KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/31/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for taking the time to rescore your service visit! I am so pleased that our Service Manager, Dan, was able to speak with you, address any concerns you may have had, and resolve any outstanding issues there may have been.

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to talk to him; we look forward to seeing you again next week! Take care until then.

Cynthia M.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Great People Who Work There.
Awesome Customer Service they take good care of every one very well!!! Great prices too!!
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for an outstanding customer experience; I am so glad that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

Michael C.
Apple Valley, CA
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service manager is very helpful
Got my car back washed
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Good afternoon!

Again, we cannot thank you enough for your positive feedback! Your loyalty is so greatly appreciated!