4.6

Jennifer L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Took Great Care of Us
We were very pleased with the great service provided. We love our Hyundai and are pleased to have a dealership so close to our house that provided excellent service. In fact we love our car so much, my parents bought the same car.
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Good morning!

I cannot thank you enough for the positive comments, but more importantly for being a valued customer of Victorville Hyundai.

Our goal is to offer an excellent customer service experience every time a guest comes in; I am very pleased to see that the changes we have been making in Service are working!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if there is anything I can assist you with in the future.

CJ
Claudia J.
Los Angeles, CA
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Normally my family will get our service done anywhere but the dealership due to how pricy it can be. However, on this particular day we had no other choice but to go to the nearest dealership for help. It turns out to be the best decision we've made, and for a reasonable price. Had it not been for the great service provided, my family would have ended up with a broken down car or a very expensive bill under our name. Thank you Ramon! We greatly appreciate the hard work!!
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so very much for the 5-Star review, but more importantly for being a valued customer of Victorville Hyundai!

Customer Service is of utmost importance to us all here in Service, so we take it very seriously. It is refreshing to see that we were able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

AK
Anita K.
Hesperia, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
57400 miles
Need a new battery, oil change, and rear brake service. All done in a timely manner.

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so very much for the 5-Star review, but more importantly for being a valued and loyal customer of Victorville Hyundai!

We have been implementing many changes in our Service Department in an effort to improve the overall customer experience. It is refreshing to see that we were able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

Jong K.
Helendale, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Very kind reception
They gave me a very kind and reasonable price for an oil change.

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the 5-Star review, but more importantly for being a valued customer of Victorville Hyundai!

Reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. We are so glad you had an excellent experience while your vehicle was in for Service.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

John S.
Torrance, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
customer service
very good customer service

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued customer of Victorville Hyundai!

We always love to hear back from our customers, so we're glad you had such a positive experience with us!

Barstow, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
excellent
fast friendly service
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Good morning!

We strive every day for a 5-star experience. I am very glad we were able to meet, or possibly exceed your expectations.

If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Apple Valley, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Terrible
Worst dealership ever
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Victorville Hyundai.

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am sorry to hear your visit with us did not meet your expectations.

I would like the opportunity to address your concerns regarding your last service visit and further assist you. Please feel free to call me directly at (760) 241-3801 or simply reply to this email.

Thank you so much for your feedback; we truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

PP
Pamela P.
Wrightwood, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
Love the new technology that has been put in place to better serve the customers
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback!

Everyone here at Victorville Hyundai strives daily to offer an excellent customer experience, and we have made some significant changes in Service to acheive that goal. I am very pleased to see that those efforts are paying off!

Thank you for your time, your business and your feedback. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future,please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

CN
Catherine N.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly.
My Hyundai Santa Fe was in for a recall and the time expected for the service was anywhere from an hour to an hour and a half. They finished it in one half hour!

Good morning!

We have made many changes here in our Service Department in an effort to improve the overall customer experience. I am so glad to see we were able to meet, or perhaps exceed, your expectations!

Thank you again for your business and your time, we truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

PJ
Paul J.
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Service Manager contacted me and asked if I would consider a rescore; as he called and showed interest/concern with my comments I agreed to send a rescore, I'm giving it a 4 and we'll see what happens.

02/09/2020 Category: Service
Experienced poor service, with this repair.
See previous comments. I would recommend to a friend, but let them know my most recent experience.

Good morning.

Our Service Manager, Dan Feldman, would like the opportunity to speak with you again regarding your concerns. He will be reaching out to you today.

Thank you for your feedback; we truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us.

GA
Greg A.
Adelanto, CA
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Bruce provided me with excellent service. He's professional, knowledgeable, and considerate. He communicates with the customers every step of the way with car service. Thank you so much.
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued customer of Victorville Hyundai!

I am very excited to hear that you had such a great experience during your last Service visit! We have made many changes in an effort to improve the overall customer exeperince; it appears as if those changes are working well.

Thank you again for your time, your positive feedback, and your business. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

CP
Cesar P.
Adelanto, CA
02/05/2020
Juan our sales man and team.
Juan, our salesman was extremely welcoming and professional, before even starting to show us our new potential car, he wanted to make sure he got to know us first, he asks all the right questions, what were our concerns our worries if any and what we're looking for and price range, I appreciate the fact he respected every single concern me and wife had. This was my first car buying experience and Mr. Juan sure made it easy for me and my wife. At the end of the day, we got our 2016 Nissan Quest home.
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/06/2020

Good morning, Mr. Plascencia.

I was very pleased to hear that Juan was so attentive and helpful to you during you recent purchase experience. We were so excited when he joined our dealership team!

Please know we appreciate you and your family, and sincerely want to thank you for trusting Victorville Hyundai with your recent vehicle purchase.

ZC
Zoila C.
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Love coming here an get my car check for its regular maintenance haven’t had any issues the staff are great they help you with whatever you need and make sure you are happy
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/04/2020

Good afternoon.

We strive to provide an exceptional experience for all of our customers. I am so very glad we were able to meet, and perhaps exceed, your expectations!

Thank you for your business and your feedback; we truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

01/31/2020 Category: Service
Awesome job
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Good morning!

We have been making many changes in our Service Department in an effort to improve the overall customer experience, so it is very nice to hear that it seems to be working.

Thank you again for your time, your business, and your positive comments. If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Majano M.
Oak Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Fast service
Bruce was very professional, he explained everything was done to my car in a very detail way, he even took the time to call the technician so he can explain what was done.

Good morning!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent service experience at Victorville Mazda.