Overall Rating 4.3783805/5Overall Rating 4.3783805/5Overall Rating 4.3783805/5Overall Rating 4.3783805/5rating 4.3783805
Overall Rating 2.10811/5Overall Rating 2.10811/5rating 2.10811rating 2.10811rating 2.10811

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Convenient
Good

GN
Gail N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

Gail,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your most recent service visit with is. I am sorry to hear that your wait time was less than satisfactory. I will make sure that your next visit will be more enjoyable.

Our shuttle service is open Monday Through Friday between 8AM and 4PM. our shuttle goes within a 10 mile radius as well.

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Superior
Super service. In and out without any problems.
SHAWN T B., Service Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback. We always strive for efficient service.

Shawn Burkel

06/14/2019 Category: Service
Basic service
Generallyhave had good experiece on past visits. Car is returned with work completed and inpresentable condition. As noted in previous comment service should have updated me about shortage of help delaying the service.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us regarding your concerns. We will make sure that communication is better for your future visits to ensure that they are more enjoyable. Please give us a call if you should have any questions or concerns!

Jessaka M.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Prompt
This last service was completed promptly and customer service was cordial and professional.

Jessaka,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding the cordial and professional service you received at our dealership. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns

06/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service.

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about our great service. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2019 Category: Service
They got the job done within reasonable time. They have a nice WiFi-free and comfy waiting lounge. Friendly customer service. I like their reward points.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Ben,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your service experience with us. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call.

Las Vegas, NV
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Placed the wrong tire on my car, now I have to purchase another tire at $100 per tire
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/06/2019

We are sorry we did not have the correct tire brand in stock for your vehicle, However we did have the correct tire size in stock. We understood you were traveling out of state and needed to be back on the road. I do apologize for your inconvenience as we were about to close. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.

LG
Lou G.
Irvine, CA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Mr

Lou,

Thank you for taking the time bring in your vehicle and the time you took to give us your feedback. Please don’t hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

Mark B.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and experienced staff members my parts that are warranty or replace and I'm on my way again no more dumping money into a money pit car like the one I had I have peace of mind now I drive to Vegas no worries for stress I'll be driving to Kansas late June road trip 😆😁

Mark!

Thank you for taking the time to let us service your vehicle and get you taken care of. We appreciate your time and your wonderful words regarding your care. Enjoy your trip and don’t be afraid to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

Jimmy S.
Adelanto, CA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Thorough service where safety is #1.
Excellent care.

Jimmy,

We always look forward to seeing you. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review regarding how we always get you taking care of. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call.

KF
Kenneth F.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Love the service department
I never have a long wait. I always feel welcome, even when I forget to make an appointment.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Kenneth,

Thank you for letting us know your service was speedy and welcoming! We appreciate your time and your business. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Good Place
They're always pretty quick with their services and the lounge area is decent.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your service was. I am glad to know that we are able to get you out as quickly as we did and if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call.

James H.
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable rates for routine service.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

James,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review regarding your most recent service with us. I am glad to know that our services were reasonable. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Sad
They need to do a better service and follow the inspection checklist my windshield wiper tip was falling apart they checked the green box saying it was good went and replaced the wiper myself also they stated can filter needed replaced I replaced it 3 months ago

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Please give us a call back at your earliest convenience

Richard M.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
05/27/2019 Category: Service
service
very good

Richard,

Thank you for coming in and letting us know that you were happy with your service. If you have any questions or concerns please don’t hesitate to give us a call.

05/27/2019 Category: Service
Oil changes
There always prompt.and very nice. The wait time is quick.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your time and feedback. I am happy to know that you had fast service with our advisors being nice and courteous. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call.

Robert C.
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Coffee machines are broken.
Please repair the two coffee machines.

Robert,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your service experience. We will make sure to have those fixed. Please if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to give us a call. We appreciate your time and your business.

FE
Frederick E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable Employees and Friendly Service
I get fast service. All the Employees know me as I have made multiple purchases.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Fred,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how happy you were with your service. We always look forward too you visits. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
As always, they completed the recalls on my vehicle in a timely and professional manner.

I am happy to hear we did a great job in servicing your vehicle in a timely manner. We appreciate your time and your business. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.