Overall Rating 4.3225826/5Overall Rating 4.3225826/5Overall Rating 4.3225826/5Overall Rating 4.3225826/5rating 4.3225826
Overall Rating 2.12903/5Overall Rating 2.12903/5rating 2.12903rating 2.12903rating 2.12903

Robert R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Great people
The customer service people are very nice
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent visit with us. We deeply appreciate your business and your feedback.

GY
Gerald Y.
Apple Valley, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, quick and quality service
As always the Service personnel were professional, and very efficient. The quality of service was high as usual.

RP
Raymond P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Seems to have everything you need.
Did exactly what I expected, timely, and fair cost.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Quick service
Easy to make an appointment. Quick service.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.Thank you for the wonderful comments.we will see you at your next service.

Mark B.
Apple Valley, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
The atmosphere
Great staff
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. Thank you for the wonderful comment We will see you at your next service.

LY
Louisa Y.
Adelanto, CA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Missed Opportunities
The service provided was as expected but they missed the chance to make me a happy customer by not resetting the service reminder, and still no car wash
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Mr. Yager,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me today in regards to your concerns. As promised I will be follow up with our service team and making sure that those concerns do not happen again and make your service experience more enjoyable for your next visit. If you have any other questions or concerns just give us a call at 760-241-3801.

Thank you.

Rey S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change & Battery Check Coupon
Good service always use B&G engine treatment when i change my oil you can feel & hear the diffrence . I had a Coupon for Free battery check. Lucky I used it. My battery had a problem. Fortunately it was covered under the Warranty. Thank you Hyundai . See you guys in a couple of months.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Respond

KR
Kelly R.
Adelanto, CA
07/03/2018 Category: Service
I went in for transmission and cooling service. They got me out in no time. They also honored my coupon. I saved $65.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. Thank you for the wonderful comments.we will see you at your next service.

Respond

NP
Natalie P.
06/29/2018
Rescore to previous review
Thank you again for fixing everything for me. I went back in to recheck everything and everything has been taken care of and i left very very happy. Thank you so much Megan and service manager for talking to your employees about working on improvement and for correcting any missed mistakes last visits and making things better. I really appreciate it all. Thank you for the windshield wipers as well. Now i can feel safe if it were to rain again and not have to worry about replacing them. I have been going to you for years and i was hoping that you would be able to make things better and you did. Hoping next visit will be better as well. I will be continuing to go for my oil changes as always. See you soon.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you Natalie for bringing this to my attention,this has been the best eye opener for for training purposes for my employee as to what a customer expects and what a manager expects from his employees.

Bill markloff

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Rescore to previous review
Thank you again for making everything better. I went in and had my car reinspected. All issues were addressed and employees were let known about every missed issue and are well aware now to be extra careful for next time around.Thank you for the new windowsheild wipers as well. Made my day so much better now that i wont have to replace those. Thank you again Megan, Service manager and team. Means alot. I will be back in again. I love going to you guys and definitely wanted to continue. Hoping for a great experience next time around as well.

See above note
See above note dont feel the need to rewrite details a 2nd time
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Good Afternoon Natalie,

My name is Megan, I called and left you a voicemail if you could please return my call. Our phone number here is (760)241-3801 EXT 329 at your earliest convenience.

Thank you!

Hello Natalie,

Thank you so much for coming in and allowing us to correct those concerns you had. As you are aware we will make sure that your concerns will not happen again and our offer for your tint is still available just give us a call when you are available!

Also I'm sending you that rescore for your review if you feel we have improved your service experience!

Again we are here for you if you have any questions or concerns.

(760)241-3801 Ext 329

Curt B.
Fully Satisfied After All
Victorville Hyundai has always been a great place to do business with, I'm glad it was just a matter of processing. Thank you so much for addressing this situation Megan!

Not Fully Satisfied But Could Be
The mileage verification was not sent in to the Fuel Economy Reimbursement Program. When I contacted the program's website, it did not show my recent visit to the service center or my current mileage.

Good Afternoon Mr Brosman,

My name is Megan Schweitzer with Hyundai and I have tried to contact you via phone call but voicemail is full so I could not leave a message. I do apologize for your concerns and I did speak with the Service Manager regarding your claim and the claim was submitted same day to Hyundai. It can take a few business days for the information to be processed by Hyundai. If you would like to give them a call to re-check on the status their phone number is 1(877)277-0012 or going to WWW.HYUNDAIMPGINFO.COM. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Please take a moment to give us a rescore of your review and if you have any further questions or concerns our phone number here is (760)241-3801.

BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you very much for the re score,i am very on top of my paperwork to get it processed as quick as possible for the customer and for Victorville Hyundai,

service manager

LJ
Letha J.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient service
My whole experience from start to finish was excellent.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.What could we have done better to receive a 5 star review. We will see you at your next service.

Michael R.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Quick and prof
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.thank you for the wonderful comment. We will see you at your next service.

06/23/2018 Category: Service
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

JJ
Jeffrey J.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Why go to VV Hyundai
Competent staff, clean facility and prompt work. Their shuttle service has much improved over the last year and we find it very reliable.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Amber T.
2011 Hyundai Accent
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Great staff and service
Service was done to satisfactory
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

2013 Hyundai Veloster
06/15/2018 Category: Service
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business. We will see you at your next service.

TW
Todd W.
Murrieta, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Emergency Service
My wife and I were on the road when we had an emergency shut down of our Hyundai Sonata Hybrid. We called on a Sat afternoon for advice and help, and not only did Shawn receive us with open arms to help out with the problem, he googled around for open rental cars for us to use so to not be stranded. All though this is not our home dealership, I wish it was, as the service, updates and hospitality provided over the few days was amazing. Thanks to the team and highly recommend Hyundai Service and Sales of Victorville.
BILL E M. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for completing the survey on your recent visit. We a
appreciate your business.thank you for the wonderful comment.We will see you at your next service.

Jeff M.
Helendale, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/14/2018 Category: Service
Terrible place
If I could give a negative five star rating that would be the best for this dealership. Nothing but problems since we bought the car in Nov.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me today over the phone in regards to your service experience at our dealership. I apologize again for the inconvenience you have had, and I have spoken with our service department in making sure something like that does not happen again. They have been made aware that your next oil change will be on us .

Please give us a call when you are ready to schedule that appointment 760-241-3801 Ext 329 (This is my personal extension)or 760-493-4379. Or if you have any further questions or concerns!