4.6

Latest Review 24 minutes ago

2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Came all the way from Florida to visit and had you get my oil change and it went better then expected. The staff was very friendly . Alan was great , he took really good care of me and the needs of my car .
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We have implemented many changes over the last several months in an effort to improve the overall customer experience. I am so very please to see that Allan was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything I can personally assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

CN
Catherine N.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Because of the Covid virus, I decided to use Victorville Hyundai's concierge service. Norman picked up my vehicle for an oil change and tire rotation and brought it back when it was complete. He was cheerful and professional and wore a mask. I appreciate this service so very much.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so much for your kind words, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family.

We are so glad that you were able to utilize our Concierge Services and meet Norman. He has been such a great addition to our Service Team!

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

SJ
Sherrie J.
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Workers are pleasabt
Would buy another car from that dealership
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Good afternoon!

We have been implementing many changes over the last few months in an effort to improve the overall customer experience; I am pleased to see that Bobby was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

EC
Edie C.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Best service ever
I made an appointment and they kept to their appointment time frame. They gave amazing service. I’m impressed and definitely feel like I made the right choice on buying a car with them.

Good Afternoon!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We have implemented many changes over the last several months in an effort to improve the overall customer experience; I am so pleased to hear that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

07/06/2020 Category: Service
Really
For some unknown reason I was not offered a loaner car to use while a factory recall campaign was completed. Initially I was contacted within 6 hours by text. No further communications until I called a few times. I received drips of information and as closing time approached was made aware that I would have to leave my car over night. Day 2, no contact until I called around 11 am was told I would be called back with summary/recommendations. 2:00pm I call, ask anonymously how long it would take to conduct my needed, particular campaign recall and a brake inspection. Was made aware that each item takes one hour. I then ask why I was still waiting for a car I'd dropped off 30 hours earlier at the scheduled appointment time. Was promised a call back which I received around 2:30pm stating that a front end alignment was suggested, told that they closed at 6 that day and the job could be completed. I agreed as long as I could get my car back since no loaner car was offered on a factory recall campaign. since they closed at 6 I began traveling to the store at 5:30 in my neighbor's car. Upon arrival at 5:50 I get a call that my car is ready which was not enough warning to make it by 6pm had I not borrowed a car and left at 5:30 hoping my car was actually ready. I believe communication could be improved as I had other work that I desired to have done but I lost my appetite. The car has been a dream for over 5 years, this dealership however leaves much to be desired.

Good morning.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We were very concerned to hear that you did not have a good visit with us.

Our Service Manager, Dan Feldman, will be reaching out to you within the next 24 hours to discuss what happened and hopefully resolve any outstanding concerns you may have.

DANIEL B F. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Hi Valare,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.  As I mentioned, it is our goal to be YOUR Hyundai dealer and service center, and we will do what we have to do, to regain and maintain your confidence in us.  As we discussed, we will perfrorm another brake inspection on your vehicle and if needed perform a brake service for no labor fees and a complimentary loaner vehicle.  Once that is done, we will be able to recheck for the wobble/vibration concern and let you know if anything else may be needed.  Thank you for working with me to make this situation right.  We are alway trying to improve our service, and by you letting us know where we are falling short, you play a vital role in that process.   Please call us to set up your appointment when ready, and we will have the loaner vehicle and smiles waiting for you.

Dan Feldman, Service Manager

Sandra H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Attentive and friendly staff
Allen in service was patient and friendly. I have also dealt with Bobby on a number of occasions and he is also Patient Friendly great service staff
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Wow!

Thank you so much for your positive words, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am beyond pleased to hear that both Allan AND Bobby are able to meet your expectations!

KF
Kennedy F.
Courteous
The service manager was very courteous! They got me in and out, no problems. Thank you 😊

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very pleased that our entire Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Running Springs, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Done early
I did not have anyone available to pick me up when I dropped off my car for service. I was told it wouldn’t be done until late afternoon. I waited and the service man checked on me several times. They got my car done by lunch.
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Good afternoon!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very pleased that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

Monty M.
Apple Valley, CA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience! Staff is friendly and helpful.

Good morning!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very glad to hear that Allan was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

AH
Annetta H.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Getting Great Service
I Bought my Hyundai Sonata from this dealership and it continues to give Great service whenever I visit.
Thank You, Ernest.

Good morning!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very glad to hear that Ramon was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

OA
Oluseye A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
very professional and excellent. The people were friendly, the service was completed less than the time they told me, I got a text letting me know my vehicle was ready...
I love excellence and that's exactly what the service was. Thanks guys!
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so much for the positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very pleased to see that Allan was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

Jose C.
Fort Irwin, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and maintenance service.

Good morning!

Thank you so much for your positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so pleased to see that Ramon was able to meet, even possibly exceed your exceed your expectations!

Ruban R.
Apple Valley, CA
courteous and knowlegeable
I've had good service with every visit
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Good morning!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so please to see that Ramon was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

Stacey W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Alan is always a pleasure when I need service, and the staff are always friendly and knowledgeable When I have questions about things
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Good afternoon.

Thank you so much for your kind words, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so very pleased to hear that Allan takes such great of you every time you visit!

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

VR
Valerie R.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
The customer service was great as far as the professionalism and servicing my vehicle. What was lacking for me, was the fact that I have taken my car to other dealerships and have picked up my car with a courtesy wash....not here, not this time. I was disappointed.

Good afternoon.

Thank you so very much for your feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family.

We strive for a 5-Star customer experience every time someone comes in for Service; I am so sorry to see that we did not meet your expectations. I do apologize for the oversight, but we currently perform courtesy washes by request only. I will make sure to note your file that a car wash needs to be done on your next visit. I hope this helps in some small way.

If there is anything more I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.