Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5rating 4.3437494
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

Karen M.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Owner
Fast service and very friendly. They are willing to answer any and all questions.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Call us if you need anything!

Deborah H.
Lehi, UT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/11/2018 Category: Service
The front desk man that helped me was very good. I was traveling home and had to be towed back to this store. They were willing to squeeze me in and had the part to fix my problem. After a wonderful lunch I was back on the road. I really appreciated their help and willingness to go above and beyond in their service. Thank you!!!!

Deborah,

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Stellar
As always outstanding customer service.

Judith T.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
I have had my car since 2009 and always had it serviced at a Hundayi dealer.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the questionare regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Call us if you need anything!

GC
Gail C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great service and love ❤️ you don’t have a long wait
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Gail,

Hesperia, CA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Attention to Details
I have been visiting Victorville Hyundai for under 2 years. Customer service personnel are kind, courteous, and always at their best. The vehicle maintenance work is always done professionally, however on my last visit, attention to details were missed. Upon receiving my vehicle, I had to grab a wet towel from my vehicle to clean off the oil smudge left on my driver side door handle. Also, when I got into my vehicle and began driving it on the road, it did not sound right. I was familiar with the noise and knew exactly what the issue was because the same issue occurred on a visit to another Hyundai dealership in the LA area. Upon arriving home I opened the hood and found that the engine filter housing had not been secured with any of the 4 latches. I had to secure the housing myself. Not a big deal, but at the same time, something that should have been handled by the maintenance team. I will continue to visit Victorville Hyundai because they usually provide excellent service all around. A small lack of attention on this trip that I know will be reviewed and corrected moving forward.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Mr. Hernandez,

My name is Megan Schweitzer. I called and left a voicemail regarding your service experience with us and I have some questions and concerns for you when you have a moment to return my call. Our phone number here is 760-241-3801.

David,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak to me regarding your service! I understand the inconvenience you had and want to make sure your next visit is much more enjoyable. As promised I will follow up with the service team and your next oil change will be is on us!

Call us if you ever need anything!

11/04/2018 Category: Service
All around great service
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the questionare regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business. Call us if you need anything!

Michael H.
2012 Hyundai Equus
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Politeness

Michelle M.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Nice honest people work here
Desean and Dwight are good people not pushy car salesman.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

KA
Kristi A.
Adelanto, CA
2015 Hyundai Accent
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
I always go to Victorville Hyundai for the service on my car. The staff there are friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, and exceptionally kind. This most recent trip I just needed an oil change, and it was lunchtime. Jose did my oil change and replaced my gas cap before taking his break. Is was so nice of him, I was an hour early for my scheduled appointment and he took my car and I was out of there before my appointment time. Words can not accurately describe how grateful I am!
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Call us if you need anything!

RV
Roberto V.
Pinon Hills, CA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business, Call us if you need anything!

John C.
Bakersfield, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/28/2018 Category: Service
We had to be towed to the dealer while on vacation, the took care of the problem and got us back on the road. Excellent customer service.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

WS
Wanda S.
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Good service, friendly people.

Joanna M.
Hesperia, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/26/2018 Category: Service

10/25/2018 Category: Service
great prompt service
Took my car in for a routine maintenance and was in and out in less than an hour! Awesome!
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete the survey regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words, Call us if you need anything!

Fort Irwin, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Customer Service
They have amazing customer service representatives.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

Albert B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Good Service
Good service as always,Thanks to Allen Glass and the service crew in Victorville.

HO
Hee O.
Good Services Received
Beginning from tow truck took my car to until I pick up my car from the service, attendant was very courteous and explained all the question I and my family members asked. Therefore, I will definitely take my car for next service.

MA
Perfect

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Convinient Service
I appreciate the care put into my car, and I am in and out of the facility within an hour.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018