4.6

VB
Valerie B.
04/13/2021
Service Department
I will never ever take my son’s car to Hyundai Dealership in Victorville. When I dropped it off on 2/22/20 they said that they would try to get to it by Wednesday or Thursday I was fine with that. But after them having the car for 8 weeks and me chasing them down about what was the problem. Having to talk to the service manager and asking them to call me at least once a week for an update on what’s the problem. For me there customer service is awful. I wouldn’t recommend them to any of my friends or family who have Hyundai cars. Sad to say after finally being able to pick it up today it cost me $1,700.00 dollars not a happy mama.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 04/15/2021

Good morning.

Thank you so very much for your response. We are extremely sorry for the experience while your son's vehicle was in for Service; it was the perfect storm of a difficult diagnosis and back ordered parts.

We definitely understand your dissatisfaction; there is no excuse for poor communication. Please know that we have already implemented process changes within the department as a result of your experience, and we will strive to improve communication in many ways.

Thank you again. We sincerely hope that we will get the chance to service your son's vehicle again in the future. We promise it WILL be better.

AV
Alfredo V.
Colton, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Very professional and polite
Everything went great drop off ride home and back car in great shape communication with employees
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We have made many improvements over the last several months in an effort to improve the overall customer experience; I am so pleased to see that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Rodney H.
Oak Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Work Performed?
I payed $300.00 plus for a Fuel Injection service, 4 cylinder Tune Up and 21 point multi point inspection. That took 25 minutes to perform. They did not
expect me to wait evidently because they told me it would take 2 - 3 hours. Anybody out there believe they charge for work they do not perform?
KL

Good morning, Mr. Holton.

Thank you for your response. We sincerely appreciate you as a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family.

As our Service Manager attempted to explain in person the day you came in, we are absolutely positive that your services were completed. The technician who completed your service has 30 years experience working on vehicles and is extremely efficient with his time.  We are confident in his abilities and stand behind his work.

It is our goal to provide quality service in a timely fashion. We sincerely hope you will return and we can continue to exceed your expectations.

Jordan S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/07/2021 Category: Service
Communication Sorely Lacking
The representative assigned to me had my vehicle for 8 hours and I had to call for an update only to find out the shock I need replaced has to be ordered. Overall disregard for my personal time.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

Good morning.

We are so very sorry to hear about your experience; I understand the Service Manager tried to reach out to you on the day you were here, but was only able to leave a few messages.

If you have the opportunity to please return his call, he would sincerely appreciate it. His name is Dave Taylor (760)241-3801 x240. He would like to discuss your visit and hopefully resolve any outstanding concerns and earn your trust again. We sincerely appreciate you as a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to personally speaking with you.

WS
Walter S.
Barstow, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Awesomeness
Service is great, and Kristin in the service department is so helpful, kind, and willing to help to the best of her ability. All the staff are great 👍
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

Good morning!!

As always, it was really great to see you in Service again...you have easily become one of my favorite customers! You are so polite and friendly; it is refreshing!

Obviously, if you need anything, please do not hesitate to call.

Denise M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2021 Category: Service
The dealership is great. Quick service staff is very professional and friendly.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 04/01/2021

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for the positive response; we truly value you as an important member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

Obviously, if there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please take care until next time!

TW
Tonae W.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Repairs
Customer service was very helpful and my repairs were done effectively. I would definitely recommend.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for the positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for an outstanding customer experience; I am so very pleased to see that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to call. Take care until next time!

Apple Valley, CA
03/21/2021 Category: Service
Good service experience
Have been going here the past 4+ years and they have always taken care of service needed in a timely manner. Everyone I've come into contact with always very courteous, friendly & helpful getting my needs taken care of for my vehicle 🙂
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/23/2021

Good afternoon!

Thank you again for your positive feedback; we cannot thank you enough for being a loyal and valued member of our Victorville Hyundai!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us. Take care until next time!

Lee M.
Victorville, CA
03/19/2021 Category: Service
always a pleasure
I can always count on service with a smile, and no hidden fees! You get what you pay for.

Good afternoon.

Thank you so very much for your feedback; you are a very important member of our Victorville Hyundai Family.

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience. I am very sorry to see that we were unable to meet your expectations.

If you have any feedback or suggestions that could help us earn a 5-Star review from you on your next visit, please feel free to call me at (760)241-3801 x243, or simply reply to this e-mail. We want to be the BEST on every visit, so please know your suggestions will be taken to heart.

Thank you again. Take care until next time.

LJ
Lachesha J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2021 Category: Service
DANIEL B F. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/19/2021

Hi Lachesha,

Thank you for your feed back about your recent visit to our service department.  I'm sorry we did not meet your expectations.  We are always trying to make it a 5-Star experience for our customers, and clearly something went wrong on your visit.

I will be reviewing your vist with our service team, to gather some information about what happened on our end.  I will reach out to you on Monday by phone so that I can get more details from you.

I see you've been a loyal and valued customer since you purchased your Accent from us in 2014, and I would like to continue to be your choice for service into the future.  I will do all I can to redeem ourselves and restore your confidence in our service department.

I look forward to learning more from you on Monday.

Enjoy your weekend.

760-241-3801 ext. 240

BR
Brenda R.
Newberry Springs, CA
03/18/2021 Category: Service
Make an appointment.
The car wash was great and the car wash guy was very polite and nice. He was working very hard.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/18/2021

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for your positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

Our entire Service Team works very hard to provide an outstanding customer experience; I am beyond pleased that we were able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations....Especially our lot porter, Jullian!

NM
Nicole M.
Victorville, CA

Dear Nicole,

Thank you so much for taking my phone call today.  I appreciate you taking the time to give me more detail about your experience.  Again, I apologize for the complete breakdown in communication.  I've spoken to the technician, shop foreman and service advisor to make them aware of what happened, and learn from their mistakes.

As discussed, I've ordered a new window switch for you. We will also be replacing your engine drive belt, engine and cabin air filters, and performing a fuel induction cleaning service, wash and fill your gas tank.  I will call you tommorow afternoon to confirm that all is set to have our concierge pick up your vehicle from your place of work, and return it to you before you leave.  All of this will be done at no charge.

Again I deeply apologize for all the trouble this has caused, but I sincerely appreciate you letting us fix this and make it right.  We will use this as a learning experience, so we can avoid these kinds of issues in the future.  We are always trying to provide 5-Star service, and by learning from our customers like you, we can only improve.

Thank you again, and please look for the survey rescore request.  I hope I've redeemed your faith in us so that we can earn those 5-Stars.

760-241-3801 ext 240

PM
Paula M.
Barstow, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/15/2021 Category: Service
Professional service
Still extremely happy with my vehicle and the service I receive every time I go for service.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/15/2021

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for another great survey; it's always so good to see you in Service!

Carl M.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/23/2021 Category: Service

03/14/2021 Category: Service

Good morning.

Thank you so very much for your response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family.

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; we are disappointed to see that we were unable to meet your expectations. Our Service Manager, Dan Feldman will be reaching out to you soon to discuss your visit and hopefully resolve any outstanding concerns there may be.

Hello Carl,

I left you a voice mail today in an attempt to reach you about your recent service for the recall on your Tucson.  I would like the opportunity to hear more about your experience and possibly offer an explaination or resolution to your concerns.

We are always trying to provide a 5-Star experience. When we don't deliver on that, I would like to learn how we can improve from your perspective.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

760-241-3801 ext 240

Belinda H.
Apple Valley, CA

03/13/2021 Category: Service

Dear Belinda,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me about your recent service visit.  As promised I've noted your account to show we will be replacing your engine an cabin air filters on your next visit at no charge.

We value you as a customer, and appreciate your feed back and giving us to opportunity to improve our service.  I hope I've restored your confidence in us and redeemed ourselves to earn 5 Stars.

Sincerely