Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5Overall Rating 4.3437494/5rating 4.3437494
Overall Rating 2.15625/5Overall Rating 2.15625/5rating 2.15625rating 2.15625rating 2.15625

01/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and engine light on
Fast friendly service
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business. Call us if you need anything!

Barstow, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
Customer Service
Ramon the gentlemen that helped me was great his buddy wasn’t.

Miss Herron,

Thank you for taking the time to write your concerns to us regarding your recent service visit. I called and left you a voicemail. I would like to speak to you regarding your experience, at your earliest convenience, please give me a call back at 760-241-3801.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Anonymous!
Amazing!
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words. Call us if you need anything!

01/16/2019 Category: Service
I have always had a great experience coming to this place. Came in for a battery service and received top notch service
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

VW
Vanja W.
Hesperia, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Service writer was great
Bobby kept me updated at all times and was friendly. I would recommend Bobby to anyone
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Marjorie D.
Wrightwood, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Recall
I had received a recall on my Hyundai and in bringing my Hyundai into Victorville Hyundai, they also found two more recalls that had not been performed at another Hyundai dealership when I bought the car. Thank you Hyundai Victorville for finding and fixing all of my recall issues. And, for the great customer service you give.

HK
Heung K.
Oak Hills, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Best customer services..
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

01/11/2019 Category: Service
The Friendly Place
Very. Nice,😄
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

VP
Vicky P.
2018 Hyundai Accent
01/10/2019 Category: Service
The employees helps you.
I like the way you help people and you are true to your customers.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

EG
Ernest G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly service.
Service was done in a minimum of time.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Professional
In and out as scheduled. Great communication with the staff. Just a pleasure to go there to have my car serviced.

Helendale, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Techs get the job done fast
I always bring my car here because I know they're going to take care of my car.

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words. I understand how you may have felt and will speak to advisor regarding your concern. Call us if you need anything!

Phelan, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Quick, friendly, helpful
Went in for an oil change and they did overall inspection too and got out of there within in an hour with no appointment.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Dean R.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Good prompt service
I have been pleased with the service at Victorville Hundai. I have only been in for the basic oil change and tire rotation that was included with the vehicle purchase but each time has been a good experience. Not excellent because they have only washed the car once in 4 visits, this was supposed to be part of the service...I thought. I guess you don't ask you don't get. Otherwise I recommend.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

FC
Fujiko C.
01/01/2019 Category: Service
recall on air bags
all personnel were very friendly and professional minimum waiting time
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

WS
William S.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
A place in the sticks.
Too far away from eating locations and other places of interest with out transportation.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 12/28/2018

12/28/2018 Category: Service
Quick purchase
Was able to purchase new vehicle within 25 min. Was in and out in record time

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your kind words! Call us if you need anything!

DT
David T.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
12/27/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai service
great for your regular scheduled service, however if you come in with a request that something else gets checked out you need to make another appointment for that. I was thought since I was getting a regular scheduled service that they can check out my transmission, I have concern with it but was informed that I would need to schedule an appointment for that inspection.....maybe next time.

David Tartaglia

Thank you for taking the time to let us know your concerns on your recent service visit with us. My name is Megan and I tried to call but the phone line is busy? Please give me a call at your earliest convenience so we can talk about your service experience.

Hesperia, CA
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
Front reception guy [big guy with white hair] a total bore and not very friendly. The rest of the staff was friendly.

SA
Susan A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Trailer Hitch for Santa Claus
Came in on Christmas Eve to have a trailer hitch installed. Everyone was very friendly and in good spirits. My only problem, they put my trunk organizer in the hatch under the mat and I did not know where it was. But all is fine and I would highly recommend them.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018