4.6

Overall Rating 4.3999992/5Overall Rating 4.3999992/5Overall Rating 4.3999992/5Overall Rating 4.3999992/5rating 4.3999992
Overall Rating 2.075/5Overall Rating 2.075/5rating 2.075rating 2.075rating 2.075

11/16/2019 Category: Service
service
good quick service

Barstow, CA
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Did not complete all services.
Poor. Waited 3 hours for service (oil change and tire rotation) and check of transmission. I believe my vehicle was forgotten. I know the tire rotation was not done because tire pressure on all 4 tires was a little low when I brought it in and was still low when I left. I’m pretty sure oil was not changed either. Got different status on vehicle when I asked from two different people. I feel like I spent 3 hours for nothing. Told service rep on phone and said I could bring back following week. She called back next day to ask about my service. Obviously no notes or recollection of my complaint.
ROBERT C., Service Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Good afternoon, Ms. Smith.

Thank you so much for taking time to speak with me today. We look forward to restoring your confidence  with us next Thursday. Kristin will call the day before to confirm the detail.

Robert

Hesperia, CA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Good efficient service
Have used this dealer for service over many years. Decided to try an upgrade for my oil change this time. Service advisor recommrnded their BG additives to the BGI oil. It provides longer intervals between changes and improves engine performace. I have noted a marked improvement in MPG and engine quietness.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

First off I would like to have the opportunity to say Thank you so much for your loyalty! and trusting Victorville Hyundai with servicing your vehicle.  We strive for the very best customer service and quality of work. I am very happy to know our advisor was able to recommend something that benefitted your vehicle inside and out. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you should have any questions or concerns.

Orange, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service
Friendly staff and fast service. I could not be happier
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you!

We truly appreciate your time in bringing in your beautiful Palisade for service at Victorville Hyundai. I am glad to know our staff was friendly, fast, and just overall wonderful! We strive for such service with every visit and look forward to your next maintenance.

Ronnie B.
Fontana, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Need to work in communication
I turn in my vehicle at 8:30am and an installation that was support to be 3 to 4 hours, it took most of the day "all the way to past 5:00pm. on top of that, after I paid for my parts, the parts dept claim that I did not paid for it, and I had to closed my office so I can take the proof from the bank and my own receipt to inform them that I did paid for the part that were order a day prior. definitely need to work in communication with each dept and the customer.

Ronnie,

Thank you so much for allowing us to take care of your beautiful Palisade. I am sorry to hear you ran into an issue the day you came in. I deeply appreciate you bringing those concerns to our attention and we have taken steps to ensure they will not happen again. Thank you so much for allowing Victorville Hyundai to be your home dealership. Please do not hesitate to give me a call with any questions or concerns in the future.

Laith S.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Bad service and customer service.
Bad place and no inspection was done after finishing the service. The car was not clean they put a lot of dirt on the floor mats. Gave me the car back without telling me that there is other parts was broken while the service was done.
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for taking my call. I am glad we can bring you in this Monday to install your special order parts. Know that I do appreciate your time and am glad I was able to reach you.

I hope you have a great weekend and look forward to seeing you on Monday!

Kristin Laponis

Customer Care Manager
Victorville Hyundai
(760) 241-3801

Japhne G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Highly recommend
Quick check in with service ,no hassle, my vehicle was done within an hour! amazing customer service.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Japhne,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We strive for the very best customer service and I am so happy to know you experienced that with us. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns and we look forward to you next service with us.

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
Stellar
Service department did another outstanding job. I will be back.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 11/04/2019

Robert,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your kind words in saying we did such an outstanding job! We look forward to your next service with us.

Michael L.
Phelan, CA
SERVICE
FAILURE TO PROPERLY ASSESS AND FIX TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS WITH MY 2017 ELANTRA.

FE
Frederick E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Job !
Fast and efficient Thanks

Frederick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback and your kind words regarding our fast and efficient service. We appreciate your business and your time. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

AH
Afsar H.
Corona, CA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Best service in town
I was in and out real fast and it was priced right

Asfar,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! We strive for the best customer service and great prices for quality of work. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call.

TJ
Tracy J.
2020 Hyundai Veloster
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service of my vehicle.
Everybody was courteous and professional. And my vehicle was finished in a timely manner.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Tracey,

Thank you so much for letting us know what courteous and professional our service staff was for you. We strive for the very best customer service and timely service. We look forward to your next service visit with us and if you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to give us a call.

Roger C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Your service staff was kind to me and polite. I have always been impress with your sales and service staff.
This visit I asked the technician if you had water he stated ran out but would deliver us some as soon as it was delivered after. hour and few minutes I had to get up and go get into own water. Other than that it was business as usual.
Thank you.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Roger,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and letting us know you were happy with your service visit with us. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns and next time we'll definitely have a water ready for you!

Megan Schwetzer

M M.
10/28/2019
Satisfied
Beautiful cars...and good service.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and letting us know about our good service. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Drives great and i comfortable driving it now.
It took a long we but now that its been repaired i feel.safe ..thanks to all who made the effort to show good customer service..thank you all and thank you scott...hope to recommend a friend.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to bring in your vehicle for service and giving us your wonderful words! We strive for the very best in customer service. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

Roque G.
Adelanto, CA
10/26/2019 Category: Service
I like this place good service
All the time I need service for my car they help

Roque,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you were so satisfied with your service with us. We truly appreciate your kind words and letting us know that we are always there to help. We strive for 100 percent quality and satisfaction. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

MA
Miguel A.
Adelanto, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
I love the costumer service
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Miguel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your kind words. We appreciate your business and your time. Please give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

Maria H.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Unsafe service.
This isn't the first time I've had a bad experience with this dealership. Therefore, I can honestly say I only went/would go back if absolutely necessary.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback with your concerns. I have tried to call and have left you a voicemail. Please return my call at your earliest convenience.

AP
Addison P.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Like that I can bring my Hyundai to the Hyundai dealer and get great service for a decent price! Also love they have Saturday appts so I can go in on the weekend and it doesnt take too long.
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Addison,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and letting us know how happy you are with our fast and fair priced service. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

QB
Queshanna B.
Hesperia, CA
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Wue
I thought a car wash was including
Megan S., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Queshanna,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and letting us know your concerns. We appreciate your time and business. Please be sure to mention a car wash when you come in and we can get that done for you no problem!