4.6

Domnique J.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Terrible service
I took my car in because my check engine light was on and I needed an OIL CHANGE. My appointment was for 8 a.m., after dropping my vehicle off it was not until 4:45ish when I heard back from the service department. I was told what they “thought” was wrong with my vehicle and they recommend keeping it till Thursday. My oil change was not performed. I agreed to them keeping my vehicle but I do have to work down the hill everyday, so when I inquired about receiving a rental because the service agent required me to leave my vehicle. I was told that’s not something they do that for. I had to pick up my vehicle on Wednesday because I had no other way to get to work. I was told that I was going to receive a Lyft back to your facility because I obviously did not have another way of getting there. About 30mins had passed since I asked when I need a rental which I had replied immediately. I had to WORK that day which I told the service agent. So not only did I have to pay the $130 for the diagnostic which told me that it was a $20 part and you guys would be charging me $400 for the labor. I also had to pay for my own Lyft back to your establishment. I pay the $130 and am told that on Thursday when the part came in they’d give me a call to return my vehicle to get it fix. Well it’s Friday and still no word from you guys. You can keep your part and service. I refuse to pay $400 for labor for a $20 part that takes 10mins to install for you to tell me it is something else and I have to shell out another $400. Terrible customer service, terrible pricing, overall experience horrible. I will never be taking my vehicle back to you guys ever again. Not only did I waste $130 for the diagnostic, I lost half a day of pay waiting to hear back from you the first day you had my vehicle.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Good afternoon.

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry to hear that you did not have a good service experience. Our Service Manager, Dan Feldman will be reaching out to you soon to address your concerns and hopefully resolve any outstanding issues.

Thank you again; you will hear from him soon.

Cynthia M.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Great People Who Work There.
Awesome Customer Service they take good care of every one very well!!! Great prices too!!
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/21/2020

Good afternoon!

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for an outstanding customer experience; I am so glad that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Michael C.
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Service manager is very helpful
Got my car back washed
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/16/2020

Good afternoon!

Again, we cannot thank you enough for your positive feedback! Your loyalty is so greatly appreciated!

AR
quick
Service is great
MARISSA H. from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/14/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for trusting our Victorville Hyundai Team with the servicing of your vehicle!

We strive every day for a 5-star experience; I am so pleased to see that we were able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Marissa Harmon

Customer Care

PD
Peggy D.
10/13/2020 Category: Service
I wrote it all in a previous question.
A wonderful experience. In all that happened with my car and all the help in getting it repaired. God Blessed me.🙏
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/13/2020

Good afternoon!

Wow! Thank you so very much for your thoughtful words and comments regarding your service here. We, too, are thankful that both you and your granddaughter are safe after what you experienced!

I will certainly pass on your wonderful words regarding Allan to our Management Team; I know they will be happy to see he was able to assist you the way he did.

Thank you again for letting us know about your visit. If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

Take care!

RL
Ronald L.
10/05/2020 Category: Service
server was so so!
I had to take car back two time.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/05/2020

Mr. Long,

We are sorry that we did not address your concern to your satisfaction when you came into our Service drive last week, as well as when we sent a technician to your home to verify that your oil level was, in fact, at the correct level.

Our Service Manager, Dan Feldman will reach out to you soon to see if he can further assist you.

DT
David T.
10/04/2020 Category: Service
In and out!
Quick service, no BS

Good morning!

Thank you so much for your positive response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

As always, it is always so good to see you in our Service Drive. Obviously, if I can assist you with anything, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Take care until next time!

Helendale, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Super fast service!
I went in for an oil change and it only took 35 minutes! Now thats what I call speedy service! Ramon was my service advisor and he was excellent. He always gives great customer service. He's definitely someone you need on your team. Thanks for your help Ramon! And thanks to the technician who worked on my car! Great job!
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 10/01/2020

Good morning!

Thank you so very much for your kind words, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We have been implementing many changes over the last several months in an effort to improve the overall customer experience; I am so pleased that we were able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

Jeffrey P.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Convenient
The staff is professional, kind, and made me feel special. They washed my car when they were done, which meant alot to me because I was not expecting it. I will definitely be back for Maintenance.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 09/29/2020

Thank you so very much for your response, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so beyond pleased that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Jonathan D.
Hesperia, CA
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Great Service - As always
Victorville Hyundai NEVER disappoints. I have been a customer there for almost 20 years, and I plan on continuing.

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for your continued loyalty; we sincerely appreciate you as a member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

You have experienced so many things with us throughout the years, we are so grateful that you have stuck through all the many changes we have made to improve the customer experience. Thank you!

Obviously, if there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

09/24/2020 Category: Service
Professional staff
Satisfied customer.
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Good afternoon!

Thank you so very much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We have implemented many changes over the last several months in an effort to improve the overall customer experience; I am so very please to hear that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Hesperia, CA
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Service reservation on time!
Appreciated efficient checkin and service completed very much on time.

Good morning!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, but more importantly for being a valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

We strive every day for a 5-Star customer experience; I am so please our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations.

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mark D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/21/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE DEPARTMENT IS TERRIBLE
LAST TIME WE RETRIEVED OUR VEHICLE AFTER AN OIL CHANGE THE CAR HAD OILY FINGERPRINTS ON HOOD/DOOR AND HAD SO MUCH OIL LEFT ON THE UNDER ENGINE PLASTIC THAT IT LEAKED IN OUR GARAGE! THEY USED OUR LUG NUT KEY(DON'T THEY HAVE THERE OWN?) AND JUST THREW IT IN THE TRUNK INSTEAD OF AT LEAST PUTTING IT BACK UNDER THE SPARE WHERE THEY GOT IT FROM......TWICE. THE FIRST TIME THE MANAGER OFFERED US A FREE DETAIL(LIKE I WANT THEM TO DETAIL MY CAR AFTER THAT VISIT). WE DECLINED BUT JUST WANTED HIM TO KNOW THE ISSUES. HE SAID HE WOULD LET HIS PEOPLE KNOW. THIS MOST RECENT VISIT WAS THE SAME SO I CALLED HIM AND SENT HIM PICTURES. HE SAID HE WOULD LOOK AT THEM(WHY DIDN'T HE JUST LOOK AT THEM WHILE I WAS ON THE PHONE WITH HIM?). I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN. WE USED TO GET DECENT SERVICE WITH OUR LAST VEHICLE AND THEY EVEN USED TO WASH OUR CAR BUT NOW WE CAN'T EVEN GET AN OIL CHANGE DONE WITH INTEGRITY! AND I'M SUPPOSED TO TRUST THEM WITH MAJOR SERVICE INTERVAL SERVICES THAT ARE INCLUDED IN MY NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE......I THINK NOT.
KL
KRISTIN L., Customer Care Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 09/21/2020

Good afternoon.

We are very sorry to hear about your last Service visit. We will look into this and someone will be in touch soon.

2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/20/2020 Category: Service
Victorville Hyundai first service
Fast, professional work. Great service advisors. The waiting room could be nicer but everything else top notch.

Good morning!

We have implemented many changes over the last year in an effort to improve the overall customer experience; I am so very pleased to see that our Service Team was able to meet, even possibly exceed your expectations!

If there is anything I can assist you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Janette A.
Big Bear City, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/20/2020 Category: Service
good people and good prices
excellent

Good morning!

Thank you again for another great review! Please know how much we appreciate you as a very valued member of our Victorville Hyundai Family!

If there is anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Take care until next time!