Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5Overall Rating 4.3529388/5rating 4.3529388
Overall Rating 2.17647/5Overall Rating 2.17647/5rating 2.17647rating 2.17647rating 2.17647

Michael M.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Victorville Dealership losing points
I usually have to take in my car on Saturday because where I work doesn't allow me to drop it off and catch a shuttle to work and of course Hyundai doesn't offer courtesy car service. I also find the fact that Saturdays don't allow for major service very disappointing for the same reason I just outlined. I don't know if this is true among other car dealerships but I know some at least offer courtesy cars to allow for the inconvenience of dropping off your vehicle for a whole day. Anyway, I've purchased my last two vehicles at the dealership in Riverside because I haven't been impressed with the Victorville sales staff and if the poor service in the Service Dept continues, you may lose me as a future customer all together. While I'm waiting for my vehicle to be serviced, I always walk around the lot because I don't like to sit the whole time. Never has a salesperson asked if I'd be interested in driving a newer vehicle while I wait. I get that they're looking for sales but you never know when a test drive might turn in to a trade-in later. Overall, I've enjoyed my experience with Hyundai vehicles but I'm sure I could find satisfaction with another brand as well and especially if they do a better job of taking care of their customers.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Mr. Mccauley,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me regarding what we could improve on. As promised I will speak to your advisor and the rest of the service team in making sure that your next service visit with us will be to your satisfaction. If you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to give us a call we would be glad to help.

ZC
Zoila C.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Love coming back to them get the great service and experience ever always getting everything I need done on time love them

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our questionnaire regarding your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Call us if you need anything!

LP
Leon P.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Good service in a timely manner....
Good service in a timely manner.....
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Jessaka M.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
I had a 10:30 am appointment. The tech told me I would be there until 1 pm due to a recall. My car sat in the same spot for almost 2 hours until I asked when my car would be serviced. The tech repeated that he said it would take hours despite the fact that I had a 10:30 appointment for an oil change. The oils change was completed by 1 pm, but not the recall issue because the tech said they didn’t have time to do it. I don’t have hours to waste at a dealership on Saturday! A timely service or later appointment time would have been better customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your questionnaire regarding your recent service with us. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and I am concerned that you did not received that during your visit. I would like to speak too you regarding your concerns to understand what we could improve on. When you are available please give me a call back at your earliest convenience.

Jacquline M.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service was excellent
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Mike S.
03/08/2019
Customer services are note worthy
I just want to thank the whole team. You treated me as family. Thank you!
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

AG
Amanda G.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Service Center are rip off artists
I went to Victorville Hyundai to have some recalls taken care of. This was done in a timely manor. What made me angry was the recommended maintenance. It said my windshield wipers were torn, air filter and cabin filter dirty. I maintain my vehicle and know of a fact I just replaced said items myself! The name on the paper was Fernando Fernandez . I will never return to service a vehicle there.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Ayana B.
Genuine People Make A Difference
The service department at Victorville Hyundai has the some of the best customer service I have ever experienced. I usually just take my car in routine maintenance (oil change, tire rotation...etc). Last week, while booking my appointment for the same routine maintenance, there was a notification of a recall correction available for my car. Wanting to be proactive, I did'n't hesitate to have the additional service done. I took my car in around 1pm and Allan Glass assured me it would be completed by end of business day. About 3 hours later Allan left a voicemail to tell me it was ready. I picked it up around 5:45pm and headed to the gas station. About 5mins after I left, my check engine light came on and my automatic car started jerking and jolting like I was a newbie driving a stick shift. I looked at my clock and it said 5:59pm. Knowing they close at 6pm, I took a chance and called hoping someone would answer, because I needed to come back so someone could figure out what was going on. THANKFULLY Shawn Burkel, the service manger answered! I was so grateful someone did. I told him what happened and he told me to come in even though it was closed. He met me outside, inspected everything and told me that he would need to put my car back into the shop to look at the engine. The recall was what was giving my car trouble. He assured me that even though it was jerking, it would be safe to drive home. He advised me to avoid freeways and he prepped me for the worst case scenario. He told me to come back first thing in the morning and he would take care of everything. I'm assuming he sensed that I was scared and hesitant, because Shawn took the time (AFTER HOURS) to make sure I felt safe and comfortable before he sent me home.
When I arrived the next day, I was greeted by Allan who profoundness apologized for any inconvenience. He reserved a rental car for me and had it arrive within 10 mins of me being there. Allan made sure I was informed every step of the way and made me feel extremely comfortable with his humor and kindness. When my car was finally ready after a couple of days, Allan called and even emailed me to inform me of the completed status. Allan knows I don't answer my phone at work and emailed to me make sure I knew my car was ready. Allan and Shawn are the only reasons I come back and will continue to come back to VV Hyundai. They both are truly a blessing.
Thank you both. I appreciate all of your kindness.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Michael G.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Very nice and helpful. This time around they were very quick which is always a plus.

Adrienne B.
Adelanto, CA
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Amazing
Thanks for the service
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/06/2019

Andrienne Bluitt,

SG
Shawn G.
Not great
Next time I'll go somewhere else

Shawn Gurzenda,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your questionnaire regarding your recent service with us. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and I am concerned that you did not received that during your visit. I tried to give you a call several time, but it seems that your voicemail is full at the moment. I would like to speak too you regarding your concerns to understand what we could improve on. When you are available please give me a call back at your earliest convenience.

Hyundai Service
Good job
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

YZ
Yvonne Z.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and polite. Great service and very knowledgeable.

RJ
Robert J.
2008 Hyundai Entourage
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Super service
Once again your service department has done a stellar job. Hat off to Allan Glass and Emillo Avila.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Mr. Jefferson,

FE
Frederick E.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Victorville Hyundai
Exceptional Customer Service. Very personable employees wherever you are on the lot.

AV
Alfredo V.
Colton, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Ratings
Great customer service and auto care

02/26/2019 Category: Service
The service department is top notch. They are always accommodating and they try to keep the costs down.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

2011 Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2019 Category: Service
As always, the service team provides excellent services. They are friendly and transparent. I appreciate their services.
Megan S., Customer Relations Manager from Victorville Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

2007 Hyundai Azera
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Good job

AC
Andrea C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The techs are always extremely helpful.