Johnathan S.
02/06/2012 Category: Service
Jonathan said they're good.

Stacie S.
Mazda Protege5
01/09/2012
Great work
Worked with Patrick regarding a repair on my car and felt like he gave me honest answers and work. He had great customer service and explained what was wrong with my car in a way that was not complicated to understand.

FK
Fraisure K.
01/05/2012 Category: Service
Kenny said it was great and they provided friendly customer service.

MT
Mary T.
West Jordan, UT
Dodge Caravan
01/03/2012
Picked up car and returned same day!
No missed work, car fixed. Honest folks with good communication! Thanks!

EC
Emmalee C.
Mazda 3
12/29/2011
I just moved to Midvale as was looking for a new auto mechanic shop. I picked this one for their 5 star reviews from all their customers. My engine light came on. I came by they checked it right away. Happened to be a minor problem that didn't require maintenance. No charge...I will keep coming back to good honest service.

KJ
Kelly J.
Nissan Xterra
12/29/2011
Found my Mechanic!
brought in a my car because it had briefly put out a mystery smell from under the hood. I was referred to Viking from a family member and they did not fail to impress. They were quick to get to my car during the appointed time. Unlike other shops who have had me drop of my car and not touch it for days. They were honest: I suggested they change the belt but after inspection they informed it was not necessary. They did a full diagnostic and found the problem was as simple as my radiator cap was not the right cap for my car. Problem fixed and they could have charged me up the butt with labor but I left with an oil change, a proper cap, and confidence for less than 100. Love these guys.

Mishele W.
Salt Lake City, UT
12/22/2011 Category: Service
Mishele said they picked up her vehicle, fixed it and brought it back to her.

Ken B.
12/14/2011 Category: Service
Ken said it was great.

LR
Lisa R.
Utrecht, UT
12/13/2011
Viking is great -
as always, the service is expedient and without delay. Erick and Patrick are great to work with. Thanx for taking care of me so quickly and easily, again!!!

JN
Jimmy N.
Saratoga Springs, UT
12/01/2011
Viking Automotive is fair and a very good price. I would recommend them to all my family member and friends.

Jeramiah L.
11/22/2011 Category: Service
Jeramiah said that this business is very on top of things. They get things done faster and cheaper than most businesses.

DV
Dave V.
Sandy, UT
10/19/2011 Category: Service
Dave said he got just what he asked for from the business.

Mariasha R.
09/29/2011
amazing honest work!
Took my Nissan altima in to have diagnostics done and have it fixed. Not only was it super cheap they were totally honest and helpful and actually knew what they were doing!!! Customer service is great and they are all very friendly! I would recommend them 100%!!!

MA
Mark A.
Saratoga Springs, UT
09/23/2011 Category: Service
Mark said the business is relaxed, easing going and straight forward.

JO
John O.
Salt Lake City, UT
09/20/2011 Category: Service
John said they did a good job. They picked up and delivered his vehicle as they said they would and the prices were reasonable.

Adam M.
09/16/2011
Great Serivce
Freindly staff and great turn around time. They got my car fixed in the same day I droped it off. Great place and will be bring all my auto needs to them.

Ken B.
09/13/2011 Category: Service
Ken said they provide good service and they're trustworthy.

Marsue C.
Draper, UT
09/06/2011
my car is still broken
my car is still broken. Paid $260 for diagnostic that was not preformed. was told such and such is wrong with your car, then given a call after paying and leaving with my car that is was probably something else. Repairs that were billed were not done as stated AND the issues I brought the car in for were not addressed. Not sure what I was charged for. Was told it was for internet research on what the wires in my car were. Very very nice guys. Not sure why this happened.
Erick M. from Viking Automotive responded on 09/14/2011
We would like to thank Marsue and her husband Patrick for allowing us the opprotunity to address their concerns with the repair work we did. We hope that we have been able to earn back our valued customers.

Doug G.
Draper, UT
08/25/2011
Viking Automotive has a great diagnostic capability and helped me to achieve at least 2 more miles/gallon in my truck. Thanks!!!!

MK
Mark K.
08/17/2011 Category: Service
Mark said this business is good.