Latest Review 19 minutes ago

VN
Viliamu N.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Viliamu said the staff got the vehicle in and out today. He would recommend this business to anyone.

Jason K.
Nissan Frontier
04/03/2019
Viking is Trustworthy
I have had Viking do a number of services and repairs on my Subaru and Nissan, and formerly on a Chevy truck I once owned. These services include brake replacement, fluid changes, suspension work, radiator service, and belt replacements. Each repair was done correctly the first time, and in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. I will continue to take my vehicles to Viking.

Jeff L.
03/23/2019
Honest, reliable mechanic
Viking Automotive is the only mechanic we will take our cars to. They are honest, reliable, and fair.

Jessie D.
Riverton, UT
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jessie said he always goes there. They are perfect.

Alyssa B.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Alyssa said the service at this business was really good. The staff was very kind.

FV
Frank V.
Mercury Mountaineer
02/21/2019
Not impressed...
Not sure how 5 stars on Yelp was achieved, but it was the usual mechanic experience. They are overpriced, they hope you don't notice. With what they charged me, I might as well go to the dealer; better waiting room and customer service. I won't be back.

SK
Shea K.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Shea said they took really good care of him.

Jessica F.
Nissan Sentra
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jackson. He said the business had good customer service.

EE
Eduardo E.
02/09/2019
The person in the front desk was courteous and patient all the time, seemed to know what his job, which was done in reasonable time and professionalism. No complaints at all.

SR
Seth R.
Sandy, UT
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Seth said his vehicle is always perfect, he has no issues and its a good experience all the way around.

SL
Sam L.
American Fork, UT
12/28/2018
Clear, respectful service
I love that Viking is clear about what your car does and doesn’t need, and will be up front and honest with you about the cost. I’ve even had them suggest other options to make things cheaper. What great reliable service. 10/10 would recommend

DE
Dominic E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/20/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable service
I recently took a car I was considering purchasing for my teenager to Viking for an inspection that was only $80 but saved me from purchasing a much more expensive repair bill down the road so thanks guys!! I have also referred a friend to Viking and they were happy as wel with the service and the affordability

SP
Sandy P.
Jeep Liberty
11/21/2018
Honesty
Appreciate the honesty at Viking. They tell me all repairs needed. Which ones are critical. And when it is not worth it to keep repairing my car since more problems will happen in the future! Thanks guys!

Mitch M.
11/19/2018
Quick service with a slight delay
I had to get my rotors and brakes changed, along with my serpentine belt. However due to the fires in california my pick up time was delayed due to the delayed delivery.

Only downside is that I had to call to get the update. wish they would have called me instead.

Acura RSX
11/16/2018
My car problem is fixed
The guys at Viking are very friendly, but above that, I think the mechanics do good work. It’s always expensive to get one’s car fixed, but they explain what has to be done, and I think they’re fair about it.