AA
Ashley A.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Ashley said they had good service

Matthew H.
Lexus RX
01/10/2020
Honesty, Integrity, Skillful, Communicative....what more can a customer ask for? 🤷‍♂️

Matthew D. Hunter
President - Reliance Insurance

Jared C.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Jared said that he would recommend this business for service.

IS
Isaac S.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Isaac said that they have good customer service. They pay attention to detail and answer questions thoroughly.

EL
Erik L.
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Erik said that he loves them, they're great. Patrick works over there and he is honest. He knows he's not getting cheated. That is why he goes there. He appreciates their honesty most of all.

BJ
Brooke J.
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Brooke said she believes this business is honest and they take care of her. She stated she thinks they are awesome and she appreciates the work they do.

NY
Neil Y.
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Asten . He said the staff did a good job.

Doug W.
Park City, UT
11/26/2019
Best of the best
Simply out, these guys treat you right. Have had several vehicles in for service and not only do they get it right, they don't try to upsell a bunch of service you don't need. Honest and cool to work with

EM
Ethan M.
Jeep Liberty
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said the service was quick, easy, and the staff got him in the same day.

TK
Tyler K.
Acura RDX
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Tyler said he would recommend the business for service.

FS
Frank S.
Kia Sedona
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business left his vehicle clean. The work was done in a timely manner and the price was fair.

CA
Curtis A.
Salt Lake City, UT
10/26/2019
Great service and results
I took my 2005 Ford F-150 in for a check engine light. They correctly diagnosed the problem and fixed it so that the truck runs great and I no longer worry about it’s reliability.

DK
Dean K.
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Dean said the vehicle has been running great since that service.

James P.
10/07/2019
If you want a trustworthy mechanic then look no further than Viking Automotive!
I searched for best rated Automotive Repair places in my area, and the highest rated place in Google Places, based on the reviews of nearly 300 folks came back with 4.7 stars out of a possible 5.

When I went to have them fix my radiator and other issues, by the time I was done, I knew why I made the right choice! Patrick McHenry, and his magnificent staff not only kept me under my budget but they also made my life amazingly more simple because they completed the job in less time than promised as well.

When I was done gratefully paying my tab, I felt like I made some new and trustworthy friends in the Automotive Repair and maintenance industry for sure. I would trust them with my mom. If you want a trustworthy mechanic then look no further than Viking Automotive!

James (Jimmy) P.
10/06/2019

When I was done gratefully paying my tab, I felt like I made some new and trustworthy friends in the Automotive Repair and maintenance industry for sure. I would trust them with my mom. If you want a trustworthy mechanic then look no further than Viking Auto and Tire