Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (14)

RONALD C.
Mercury Sable
08/01/2013
good service, neat facility, congenial folks.
Flawless service , as ujsual.

DENICE C.
Quality work
My interior mirror fell off, probably due to the intense heat. I called to find out total costs and was given the amount. I came in the next day and the counter help rang up a higher amount. When I told him who I had spoken with and the quote, he entered that amount. He was pleasant and professional. I really appreciated paying the amount I had been quoted.

CRAIG M.

BOB M.
Quick Service - Focus on Customers Top Notch
Very happy - quick, timely and accurate

JARRED M.
Alexandria, VA
Fast Oil Change and Friendly Service
They can work you in for an oil change with relative ease, and the service desk is really friendly.

ME
MARK/ALFRED E.
Potomac Falls, VA
Honda Accord
08/01/2013
Auto mechanics are always courteous, professional and over all the place is clean, the location is convenient for mw.
My car was serviced in a timely fashion. The customer service is excellent. I am always greeted with a smile.

TK
THOMAS A K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
The Crew is GREAT!
They are always friendly and get the right item(s) completed accurately.

DAVID/GEORGIA C.
Great Falls, VA
Good customer service
I was happy with Chris and his feedback and customer service, vehicle was serviced in a timely fashion.

JOHN C.
BMW 323i
Professional, friendly
Consistently professional

WK
WALTER K.
08/01/2013
Friendly and repairs are done promptly

BP
BOHDAN P.
Herndon, VA
Chevrolet Avalanche
Spot on
timely, and professional. they took care of me and provided services when arriving late in the day and no advance notice of arrival.

KARA/KENT S.
Mazda CX-9
Oil Change and safety inspection
Went out of their way to do the safety inspection even though they had finished for the day.

CK
CAROL K.
08/01/2013
Excellent service, with a smile!
Always professional & polite. Excellent service...tell and show me what I need, not what they want to sell me. Very important. Also like service specials offered.

TR
TIM R.
Saturn Ion Red Line
08/01/2013
Too long and nothing accomplished
Car sat there for 6+ hours to get the AC fixed. Cost $175 and it still blows out hot air. I was assured that this would fix it. I would like this to be rectified since I've used VAT for my car servicing needs.
Bob Booth; M., General Manager from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 08/03/2013

Mr Robbins,

I reviewed your repair order and see we recommended an a/c condenser to properly repair your cars air conditioning system. I am happy to check the system again to verify the needed repair at no cost to you and recheck the quote you were given to see if the part is available at a lower cost. Thank you for your business and I look forward to resolving this with a positive outcome for all involved.

Bob Booth

Mr Robbins it was a pleasure speaking with you this morning, as we talked about we are very happy to re-check the system for you for free. I hope to hear from you soon to set up the appointment.

Jason Mikolowksi