Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5rating 4.64286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714
Latest Review over 1 year ago

TR
TAMMY R.
Nokesville, VA
Efficient, good work
Your staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and honest. I appreciate how efficiently your staff gets the job done. And for those times when I've stayed to wait for my truck, I've always found the sitting area comfortable and tidy.

AP
ARTI P.
Infiniti QX80
State Emissions
Came in for DMV triggered Emission requirements and left with a paper in hand!

JOE D.
12/02/2015
Very satisfied with service and courtesy of staff. Thanks again.

EM
ERIC/ELIZABETH M.
Volvo XC60
11/30/2015
Oil Change
Needed a quick oil change for my Volvo. It was done in a timely manner as well as a fair price.

BILL B.
Cadillac CTS
11/30/2015
Radiator Repair for 2005 Cadillac
First rate service! I broke down about 2:00pm and had my car towed to the service location. I was very concerned about not getting my car fixed due before the Thanksgiving holiday. Jason was able to repair my car and have it back on the road that same day! Thank you very much!....Bill

TK
THOMAS A K.
Buick Park Avenue
11/29/2015
Helping Hands
Everyone is very knowledgeable and friendly.

ROBERT/KIM M.
service
great service with friendly staff. great little storage space for my child to sit while we wait.

CP
CINDY P.
service on toyota
We always bring our vehicles into Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades because they are reasonably priced, and have a pretty quick turnaround. This particular situation, the person who took my order seemed distant and not as friendly. I asked for an oil change and to rotate my tires. When I picked up the vehicle, I thought it seemed more reasonable than normal for this service, but didn't question it until I got home and looked at the bill and realized they did not do the tire rotation. This is very frustrating since I had off that day and needed this service done. I called back the next day and asked them to double check what was done and they confirmed no tire rotation was done. I had left a 1/2 off coupon with him for this service as well. So, now I need to wait another day that I have off work to try and get my vehicle in there for service. Usually, they read back to me what I want done and thinking back, he didn't even repeat it back to me. I may have caught it otherwise. Very frustrating!! Normally, I have never had a problem.
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 11/25/2015

We appreciate you taking the time to write this review.  We did look into the matter and actually found that they did put a tire rotation on the original paperwork but found that the tires actually did not need to be rotated at this time.  We do apologize that this information was not brought to your attention.  I did attempt to reach out to you as well to talk to you more about your experience with us.  We appreciate your business over the years.  Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 12/04/2015

I appreciate you taking the time and calling me so we could clarify everything about your tires.  I again want to apologize for the lack of communication.  Please let us know if you ever have any other questions or concerns.  We do appreciate your business and look forward to working on your vehicle in the future.

CYNTHIA H.
Lexus ES 300
COMPETENCE AND PLEASANTNESS
sUPERB

SIRENA S.
Toyota Yaris
Always great service!
I'm new to the area & back home in Yorktown, Virginia, I have a very GREAT mechanic, he is honest and very trustworthy. So upon relocating up here and In search of a new mechanic, to be honest I did NOT hear very good things about you Guys. However, being the person I am, I had to see for myself. So here we are today 11/25/2015 & YOU GUYS at VIRGINIA TIRE and AUTO OF CASCADES....ARE WONDERFUL. Thank you for taking such great care of my Toyota!

CHRIS C.
Potomac Falls, VA
Volkswagen CC
Great experience.
Had a slow leak in tire. Handled quickly and professionally.

JO
JUAN O.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/23/2015
Fast, Good and customer oriented service .
It is nearby where I live.

AA
ANTHONY/JANEE A.
11/23/2015
Clean store, friendly, quick service
Very please with this store and I will definitely be returning.

JON F.
Vehicle Inspection
Quick and friendly service!

MF

LEONARD C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/21/2015
mercedes c280
great service, great customer sevice

JACQUELINE R.
Mazda 3
11/21/2015
Very friendly and helpful workers

JESSICA M.
11/20/2015
service
y'all are great. honest and upfront about prices.. as a young woman who knows nothing about cars but has a POS that's 11 years old, it's much appreciated that you don't take advantage of my naivety.

LR
LINDA R.
Purcellville, VA
Acura MDX
11/19/2015
Great customer service!
Very Pleasant place to do Business and Professional service.