Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5rating 4.64286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714
Latest Review over 1 year ago

KR
KEVIN R.
11/09/2015
Quick and friendly
Generally speaking, I find VA Tire to be a good operation. I did take my car in for an Oil change this weekend and noticed one of the services " Clean your Windshield" as part of the service was not completed. I also had my van in and they said to expect at the most 3 hours to complete the work and it took them 6 hours. I was not expecting that.
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 11/10/2015

We appreciate your business over the years and wanted to apologize for the less than perfect experience you had with us.  I will definitely be looking into both matters and will be contacting you in regards to them.  Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.  We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

BILL M.
Mercedes-Benz E430
11/08/2015
Friendly good service
Friendly good service

ME
MICHAEL E.
location
location and available services are superior to competition

JAY S.
Reston, VA
Customer Service and Turn around time
The customer service was great and and got my car back quickly.

JOHN/JUDITH T.
Hyundai Elantra GT
Always polite and reliable
We have been longtime customers because this business has always respected our cars and never have they insulted our intelligence. Rigo knows us well and waited on us.

GK
GEORGE/DAWN K.
Low tire pressure.
My TPMS indicated that I had low pressure in my tires. Not wanting to take any chances, I brought my car in to have the them checked. As it turned out, there were no problems, just that the decrease was caused by a cold spell. Everything was accomplished quickly and at no charge. In the day when service stations charge for everything, including air, it is refreshing to see one that holds old-time values of service over profit. I am a customer for life. Well done!

GP
GRACE P.
11/05/2015
You are available when I need you!
You take care of my needs promptly.

CV
CAROL/FRED V.
Hyundai Azera
11/05/2015
the staff is great and the longevity ofthem there allows them to know you when you come in
Always take great care to make your car safe!!

MK
MICHAEL K.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/05/2015
close by, been coming here for years.
Always in a timely manner getting it done.

JANELLE/MARK S.
11/04/2015
Battery Check & State Inspection
Quick diagnosis & testing. Moderately priced repairs.

SZ
SOHRAB Z.
11/03/2015
They provided fast and friendly servuce

RD
RICHARD D.
Herndon, VA
11/02/2015
Another good experience
Came in early on the 31st for a safety inspection that I didn't realize until last minute that I needed. Very busy as expected. Very professionally moved the safety people through while not ignoring the other services people were needing. In and out and on with my day. Thanks.

PL
PENNY and DAVID L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/01/2015
You did NOT fix the truck.
We paid you almost $400 and exactly 24 hours later the truck broke down again.
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 11/03/2015

We appreciate you writing this review and letting us know about what is going on with your vehicle.  We do offer a 2yr / 24k mile warranty on all of our work and will definitely look into what is going on with your vehicle.  I will be contacting you as well so that we can set up an appointment time and arrange for a loaner vehicle for you if needed.  We look forward to speaking with you.

JV

ROBERT/MEGHAN S.
Reston, VA
10/30/2015
Rigo
Always customer focused. He is the reason I have brought all of our family cars to VA Tire and Auto.

JIM C.
Cadillac CTS
great advice and service
great advice and service.far superior to your goodyear former provider.

TK
THOMAS A K.
Buick Park Avenue
10/29/2015
All the personnel are friendly and very helpful.

SD
STEVEN D.
10/29/2015
Great customer service, good price compared to the dealer
Thank you so much for the great service. I am very happy with you guys and I will definitely come back. Marta was very kind and helpful to me; great customer service skills. I will stop going to my dealer and come to you guys. Great job.