Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

LEONARD C.
Mercedes-Benz C280
11/21/2015
mercedes c280
great service, great customer sevice

JACQUELINE R.
Mazda 3
11/21/2015
Very friendly and helpful workers

JESSICA M.
11/20/2015
service
y'all are great. honest and upfront about prices.. as a young woman who knows nothing about cars but has a POS that's 11 years old, it's much appreciated that you don't take advantage of my naivety.

LR
LINDA R.
Purcellville, VA
Acura MDX
Great customer service!
Very Pleasant place to do Business and Professional service.

STEPHEN W.
Porsche 911
VA Inspection
As usual Mike did a great job. He came out and greeted me and took real good car of the car. A great job as usual.

RJ

MK
MATT/BETH K.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
Matt K Visit
Staff friendly, straightforward about what needs to be done. Car was dione quickly. In this case, the best thing was a tip Rigo gave me about a DMV Plus site to get a newly-bought car registered/plated. I had no idea it was there and it was much faster and easier than using the regular DMV in Sterling.

LF
LARRY F.
Volvo XC60
11/16/2015
Good value. Honest. Reliable.
Convenient. Good prices. Honest. Fast service.

DIANNA B.
Honda Fit
11/16/2015
Two hour oil change
I know they were very busy when I went in, but I had set there an hour before my car was moved into the garage. I watched through the window, and saw a bunch of guys back in the back just chatting it up. The tech took my car in and it sat for about another 15-20 minutes, before he finally starting working on it. Because I have been to Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades and it is very convenient, I will continue going there, but hopefully next time they will not move at Turtle speed. Thanks
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 11/17/2015

We appreciate you taking the time in writing this review as well as speaking with me on the phone about your experience.  I again wanted to apologize for the long wait time while your vehicle was here.  We will definitely be addressing this with our team and provide a better service for you in the future.  Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.  We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ANTHONY M.
Acura TL
11/15/2015
2006 Acura Brake Job
Overall the service was good. There was some lack of communication. Car was promised by 5:00 but was not ready until 6:45. Wrong part was order that resulted in the delay but was never notified. I had to call and check status.

RJ
attentive helpful people

CHRIS H.
Honda Accord
11/13/2015
Great place for an inspection
Once again it was time to take the car in for a Virginia inspection... emissions test this time. So, do I go to my nearest inspection station and stand outside or walk around inside between the hot dog griller and Lotto machines? Or ... do I drive 2 miles further and get to sit down in a comfortable chair, watch TV, catch up on the newspapers and NEW magazines, all in a climate controlled environment? Oh, also with FREE coffee and a bowl of fresh fruit? VA Tire is where I will be for my next round of inspections.

PT
PHYLLIS T.
Infiniti G37
11/13/2015
Great service again!!
Always get prompt, efficient service. My go to for all my car needs.

DEVIN H.
Saturn LW1
11/12/2015
Personally think that you should lower your diagnostic fees. Other than that, pleased with service provided.
Staff was helpful, courteous, and pleasant. Repairs were completed in a timely manner.