Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5rating 4.64286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714
Latest Review over 1 year ago

AWAIZ M.
BMW 530i
08/06/2013
Superb Service
The guys at the counter were very professional. The guy who inspects the Car was very detailed and told me stuff I need to watch out for in the future.

JAMISON R.
GMC Sonoma
08/05/2013
strange.
I went to this location because it was close to me while I was working the entire weekend. I was impressed by the hours (including Sunday). I was even impressed that they called and said my car was done so fast.

Then the bad news: the price tag. I did all the work myself and saved 250 on a 375 potential bill and it only took ME a lay person--an hour and 15 minutes to do.

Further, the brakes that "needed to be done"--I took the shoes to a friend and he mic'd them and said that they should pass inspection.

I replaced everything--even the items that werent recommended to replace and saved money.

Thanks for letting me know what was wrong--and for that service, i would pay 20 dollars again--but for actually replacing bulbs--naaah, I dont make 400K a year!

Hint: I drive a beat up old truck!
Bob Booth; M., General Manager from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 08/06/2013

Sorry you were disappointed with the prices Mr. Roseberry, I see we did not repair any thing for you this time and only charged you for the inspection. You can always do the repairs for less yourself, Our prices are very competitive and in line with our competitors I don't see any out of line prices on the quote. We are here to provide a service to our customers. I would love to talk to you about this if you have any questions please don't hesitate calling me at 703-407-2103.

DANIEL S.
08/05/2013
Excellent Response/Customer Service
Moments after posting my last review complaining about their having damaged my custom rims during their tire rotation I received a call from Bob. Bob asked that I bring the vehicle by so that he could take a look, stating that they would make certain the rims were repaired and that he was sorry that it had occurred in the first place. Upon seeing the rims Bob knew right away what had happened. Rather than it being a case of the technician trying to get it done too quickly, Bob indicated that the technician had used the wrong size socket. He said that VA Tire would take care of everything and would provide a loaner if needed. Since I was headed out of town, I suggested dropping it off as long as they were willing to hold until my return. When I returned there was a message from VA Tire from earlier in the week indicating they had to replace one of the rims, that it was on order, and might not be complete by my pick-up date. I called them back to find that they had received it earlier that day, and my car was ready. I have been a long standing customer with VA Tire (Gainesville and now Cascades) and although I was on the fence about using VA Tire in the future having discovered the damage, given Bob's attentiveness to this situation I am likely to continuing using them to service my vehicles.

Thanks Daniel for the nice response, I am always here to make sure every job is completed and fixed correctly, on the rare times when something is not up to the high standards we set we Will Make it Right. Thanks again for your understanding and giving us a chance to fix this issue for you.

Sincerely,

Bob Booth

KK
KATRINA/ANDREW K.
Subaru Legacy
08/04/2013
Just what I needed
I was just here for an emissions and safety inspection. As it was early in the month (mine was a few days expired... oops), there was no waiting. They were very quick and very friendly (especially the tech). Didn't waste my time or my money, that's how you earn repeat business!

MN

BP
BARB P.
Chevrolet Aveo
emissions Inspection
I had not recieved the form from DMV, but I was able to bring in my registration and the mechanic was able to do the inspection. I also had an oil change done on the same day. When I got back in the car, they had even vacuumed the carpet inside the car. I was pleasantly surprised

BILL M.
Acura 3.2TL
Friendly and good service
Been bringing my cars there for over 15 years

RONALD C.
Mercury Sable
08/01/2013
good service, neat facility, congenial folks.
Flawless service , as ujsual.

DENICE C.
Quality work
My interior mirror fell off, probably due to the intense heat. I called to find out total costs and was given the amount. I came in the next day and the counter help rang up a higher amount. When I told him who I had spoken with and the quote, he entered that amount. He was pleasant and professional. I really appreciated paying the amount I had been quoted.

CRAIG M.

BOB M.
Quick Service - Focus on Customers Top Notch
Very happy - quick, timely and accurate

JARRED M.
Alexandria, VA
Fast Oil Change and Friendly Service
They can work you in for an oil change with relative ease, and the service desk is really friendly.

ME
MARK/ALFRED E.
Potomac Falls, VA
Honda Accord
08/01/2013
Auto mechanics are always courteous, professional and over all the place is clean, the location is convenient for mw.
My car was serviced in a timely fashion. The customer service is excellent. I am always greeted with a smile.

TK
THOMAS A K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
The Crew is GREAT!
They are always friendly and get the right item(s) completed accurately.

DAVID/GEORGIA C.
Great Falls, VA
Good customer service
I was happy with Chris and his feedback and customer service, vehicle was serviced in a timely fashion.

JOHN C.
BMW 323i
Professional, friendly
Consistently professional

WK
WALTER K.
08/01/2013
Friendly and repairs are done promptly

BP
BOHDAN P.
Herndon, VA
Chevrolet Avalanche
Spot on
timely, and professional. they took care of me and provided services when arriving late in the day and no advance notice of arrival.