Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

AMANDA P.
Nissan Juke
03/22/2014
Friendly
Everyone was friendly. Service was quick. Thanks for the coffee, even though I spilled it everywhere.

MICHAEL M.
Honda Insight
03/21/2014
Customer Service
Customer service was great. Explained everything to me. Great pricing.

JJ
JOELLE J.
Reston, VA
Pontiac Vibe
03/20/2014
Customer service
The fantastic customer service begins on the phone when I first called. I was blown away by their helpfulness and sincerity. The shop is extremely friendly to customers and complete with complimentary coffee, big chairs, and a widescreen TV for those who choose to wait at the shop while their vehicle is under inspection. They told me 30 minutes and it was done in less than 10.

SP
SUSAN P.
Honda Accord
03/19/2014
Neighborhood Gem
It's nice to have a trusted place in the neighborhood to take my car when I need work. The team is knowledgable and helpful. It's an added bonus that the shop is within walking distance which makes it convenient to drop the car off when I need to have it looked it.

JIM C.
03/19/2014
Very professional great crew
Very happy always so helpful

MF
MIKE F.
Mercury Mariner
03/18/2014
service
easy in easy out, great service

SHERI B.
Volkswagen Jetta
03/18/2014
Quick and easy
Getting an oil change at Virginia Tire and Auto is quick, easy, and comfortable.

RAIGEY W.
Ashburn, VA
great place
what can I say just a great place to take your car!

MIKE/DEBBIE G.
Quick/honest service
The business is very helpful & communicative -- the work is timely and reasonable.

BARRY M.
03/17/2014
State Inspections,middle of the month best time to go
Ambrose does a fast efficient job when doing emissions and inspections

PH
PAM H.
Volvo V70
Attentive to my needs
Performed an emissions inspection

JAMES A.
Infiniti G35
03/16/2014
Just an oil change and tire rotation but things went smmothly and quickly . Always treated well there.

MATTHEW S.
Saturn Sky
Couldn't get it done
I came in for 4 new tires and an alignment. I broke a cardinal rule and decided to wait for the car, after all, how long could that take? After 3 hours, they finally admitted to me that they could not get the car aligned. Worse, in my opinion, they could not tell me WHY they could not get it aligned. The cited a couple examples of things that it could be, but told me they had no way to determine if any of those parts were bad and their only method for isolating the problem would be to replace part after part until it worked.

I don't consider this type of "trouble shooting" to be an effective methodology.

Bottom line is that I have new tires, I have their "word" that the way the car is currently aligned won't excessively wear the tires, yet I'm still in a stock car, turning left constantly.
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 03/16/2014

We do appologize for the long wait and the inconvenience it caused you.  We should have kept you updated on why it was taking so long to complete your vehicle.  There is no way for us to determine how the alignment was moved out of specification but we can speculate based on how bad the readings are.  In your case, the camber reading on the left front was 1.3 degrees out of spec.  There was an impact on the lower part of the wheel causing the top part to be pushed out.  To adjust all the readings it did take a substantial amount of time.  After the alignment was completed and everything was put into spec we did see that the vehicle was still pulling to the right.  We did verify that there were no loose suspension components.  If you can return the vehicle we can diagnose what needs to be done to address the vehicle pulling while driving.  We will contact you to arrange an appointment.

AC
AUDREY C.
Jaguar S-Type
03/16/2014
the people are the nicest plus they are all very good at taking care of your car
an enjoyable experience always doing something necessary that I would be prone to put off if it weren't-

TR
TRAVIS R.
Herndon, VA
03/15/2014
The state inspector there Mr. Whitney is the greatest. Honest guy! I've been taking my vehicles to him for the past 4 years!