Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades

Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5Overall Rating 4.64286/5rating 4.64286
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714
Latest Review over 1 year ago

MIKE H.
BMW 328i
10/03/2015
Good work. Friendly people.
Work done quickly. Professional people.

ROBERTA B.
Honda Accord
10/02/2015
Its quick and thorough
I enjoy coming there because it is close and the waiting area is very clean. The work is done quickly and correctly.

NP
NANCY P.
10/01/2015
Will find another place to get my car serviced.
Slow! Customers who came in after me were serviced before me. Disorganized - I thought they had finished but they found something that they wanted to replace keeping me there even longer. Location is convenient for me but the service is disappointing.
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 10/01/2015

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention so that we may look into it.  I went through the video to check and see what caused your wait time to be so long.  The vehicle was in line for inspection and there were a few cars before yours which caused the wait time to be longer.  During the beginning and end of each month we tend to be busier with inspections.  I did see that once the vehicle was in the shop we were able to perform the services and repairs in roughly 45 minutes.  I apologize if this was not brought to your attention or a realistic time frame was not provided.  We hope to continue to service your vehicle in the future.  Please let us know if there are any other questions or concerns you may have.

MF
MICHAEL F.
Radiator problem
I had the radiator replaced. The tech didn't add enough coolant . I had to add 2 cups to bring to proper level.

NG
NAZIA G.
service
great people.fast service

BOB S.
Great Falls, VA
Promptness of Service
As always is the case with Cascades, I was met immediately by the state safety inspector as I was exiting my car, and the vehicle was in the stall before I even reached the service desk. I know of no other auto repair facility that even comes close to the attention and satisfaction this stellar group gives routinely. Chris Price, Rigo, Carl and et al are focused on client satisfaction and deliver in spades, HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION!

PG
PAUL G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/30/2015
Exceptional Service Manager
The service manager went out of his way to get my PT inspected before closing so I could use it for work the next day. He also was quick to reach out to me to get permission to take care of a minor problem that would prevent it passing. Give him a raise!

GE
GINA E.
09/30/2015
Honest, awesome, love!
Love you guys! I love that you are honest and quick! Thank you! <3

AP
ASHLEY P.
09/29/2015
Reasonable prices, quick and throrough service. They even bring bottled water out for my dog!

MV
MARCO V.
Saturn Vue
09/29/2015
Convenience in Potomac Falls
Great place to take your car for maintenance, tire replacement and inspections. My relatives and I have been customers for many years.

CLINT M.
09/28/2015
Oil Change
Getting an oil change is quick and easy. Comfortable waiting area and friendly helpul employees.

JASON K.
09/27/2015
Always honest and reliable service.

RK
ROB K.
Jeep Patriot
09/27/2015
Quick, Efficient Help
I brought my car in 30 minutes before closing with a screw in the tire. The staff was professional and courteous and quickly determined that the tire could be fixed with a patch before closing, which it was. Thanks!

RAY/MARY BETH M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/26/2015
great service
great work

RP
ROYLYNN P.
09/26/2015
Located and fixed a battery problem. Great service.

MARILYN W.
Honda Accord
09/25/2015
Kept informed of the progress on my car during the service.
Fast and curtious service. They let me know what I did AND did not need...which I appreciated.

MO
MARY O.
Buick Encore
09/25/2015
Outstanding Service
As usual, great service. Had a punctuated tire, and they took fantastic care of me. Carl was great!

JEFF S.
Kia Sedona
09/24/2015
Tried to rip me off with repairs not needed!
They said my power steering unit was leaking and needed to be replaced. I told them that they were the ones who did my last oil change and service 13 months ago and it only had 3000 miles since according to their sticker on my window and when I looked at the power steering reservoir it was all the way to the max line without a drop low. When I said what about that..how could it be leaking in not a drop was missing in 13 months and the store Manager who was telling me all this and showing me the car, his response was.."well how do I know if you didn't fill it back up!" When he said that I said a few choice words and told him to take my car off the rack and he lost a customer who had been bring my 5 cars to them before when it was Merchant tire for 5 years never had a problem but since they changed to Virginia tire could recommend them after that obvious attempt to scan me. Had they looked at the miles on the car and the sticker in the window was theirs from the last oil change they could have seen it was leaking from the power steering but from somewhere else. But even after calling his attention to the reservoir not being a drop low and it was up to the max level he still tried to tell me I still needed the power steering unit replaced.
Jason M. from Virginia Tire and Auto of Cascades responded on 09/24/2015

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention.  I recall looking at this vehicle with you to show you the leak but according to the Virginia State Police Motor Vehicle Safety Inspection Manual it states that the vehicle fails if "...Power steering is defective and affects adequate steering of the vehicle or power steering fluid in reservoir is below operating level, or if there is an obvious leak of power steering fluid.  Do not reject for dampness."
We would never want our customers to feel that we are trying to scam them and I am sorry if we made you feel that way.  We did not provide you an estimate and it was explained that the work did not need to be performed at our facility.  You are able to have it repaired anywhere you like and we could always perform the re-inspection for you afterwards.  We appreciate your business over the years and we hope to continue to service your vehicles.  Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or concerns.

RONALD S.
Buick Regal
My 98 Buick
Quality service. I live 'next door' in Falcons Landing retirement commuinity. Very helpful to seniors.

PN
PAREE N.
Nissan Sentra
professional/friendly
It is a great pleasure to be assisted by any representatives in this place, for their knowledge, professional and friendly conduct!!