Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

SN
SHIRISH N.
09/07/2015
Very professional and delivers on time
All staff at VT&Auto of southriding are truly professional and they do what they say.

JOHN R.
Excellent Customer Service!
A big Thank You to Alex and the crew at the South Riding store! Since this store has opened in my community they have treated me like I am their only customer! Alex gave me a great price on a set of tires for my Jeep, and had it ready earlier than promised! I will keep going back, and will recommend this team to my local friends and neighbors!

PJ
PAUL J.
Chevrolet Traverse
Very Good Customer Service
They do a great job

JIANCARLO R.
Lexus IS 350
Good customer service.
This shop does a great job on repairs and car maintanance. They do everything quickly and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is always welcoming and very helpful with any questions I have.

SARA C.
Kia Sportage
Okay Service this time
Usually when I go here, the person I deal with is great! I use the coupon in the mail and they give me money off for bringing my own oil filter. This time, the guy I dealt with tried to tell me that this never happens and that's not what we do. He printed out my past bills and tried to tell me there was nothing on there about me bringing my own filter and yet when I looked, there it was. He grumbled and said fine I'll do it again for you this time. Then when it was time for me to pay and pick up my car, the girl took forever and kept messing up. I had to correct her so that I was paying the correct amount on the receipt and not what she told me to pay. I'll still return to this place because it's close to where I live and because 4 out of the 5 times I've been there, they've been great. But I hope next time, the people I deal with are nicer and know what's going on.

GS
GLORIA S.
Chantilly, VA
Standard Oil Change
People are so friendly and when I told them my low tire pressure light comes on about every 2 months and which tire was always a little low, they checked it out and found something in it and fixed it with no problems. This is my 2nd vehicle I've brought here and have no problems with their service and work.

WA
WILLIAM A.
09/06/2015
Excellent service!!!
Just awesome experience every time.

TERRY S.
Ashburn, VA
Infiniti JX35
09/05/2015
Flat tire
Picked up a nail in the tire. Brought tire to VT&A. Repaired in 30 minutes.
Very efficient and friendly service.

JOHN / SUSAN P.
09/04/2015
Poor service
Very unhappy. We took our Sienna to this shop for an inspection, oil change and tire rotation. When we picked it up we were told all service was completed. The next day I noticed the tires had NOT in fact been rotated due to noticing excessive wear on the two rear tires meaning the front tires (which we purchased from this same shop) and had installed on the front - had NOT been moved. Additionally these tires (which again, had been purchased from, installed by and maintained by this shop) were supposed to be 90,000 mile tires and were in the "yellow zone" after only 30,000. Bad tires and bad service.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 09/10/2015

Our apologies for any oversight that may have occured. I am aware that a sales associate is assisting you at the moment with resolving this issue. Thank you for the feedback.

TR
TENNA R.
09/03/2015
Great facility and staff, friendly and professional
I was very pleased with the work, facility and staff as well as the reasonable prices here, I will be back.

RY
ROBERT Y.
Ford Expedition
09/02/2015
2006 Epedition
Great job as always!!!

JEANETTE C.
Convenient
loved being able to drop off my car, take the shuttle home, and pick up my car two days later

TT
TED T.
Sterling, VA
Quick Friendly Service
Needed the oil changed and a new air filter. Quick friendly service, with a coupon to boot.

CRAIG B.
Mitsubishi Galant
service
excellent service done right the first time

DAVID M.
Sunday oil change
It was easy to drop off my car for a Sunday afternoon oil change and tire rotation. I picked it up a couple of hours later. The Sunday service was very convenient for my schedule.

BILL and BEVERLY B.
Chantilly, VA
Infiniti G35
08/31/2015
excellent staff, very kowledgeable and professional.. very friendly
excellent service experience

EJ
ELIANA J.
Kia Sportage
WONDERFUL TIME AND SERVICE
From the front desk, service and installations... Virginia Tire and Auto of S.R. is the place to go... Love the free wifi... thank you!

JAMES D.
Hyundai Accent
08/29/2015
Great staff. Friendly and professional.

CHRIS H.
08/29/2015
Always try to get you in and out without any hassle
This time I just got a battery. Even though it was busy, it took them all of 15 minutes to hand me back my keys and have me on my way.

RICK R.
Middleburg, VA
08/27/2015
FANTASTIC !!!!
Fantastic service as usual, which is why I will keep coming back for all my automotive needs !!!