Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

4.5

ROBERT S.
12/24/2015
Honest Local People
Anything tire related, I always bring my cars here. Great service and usually quick turnaround. Avoid end of month times for inspections since they are the go to in the area, it can be a sizable wait time. Otherwise highly recommend.

BG

best and good service

CD
CINTHIA D.
Tire Service
Always professional, pleasant, and I never have to wait to long.

EK
ELIZABETH K.
Volkswagen GTI
Generally poor customer service
The gentleman on the phone did not tell me the same thing the man I met at the shop did, which is that I would need to replace all four tires, not just one, to keep it from being "noisy as hell". I wouldn't have minded so much except we had called two days prior and could actually have ordered the tires. In the end, I still would have ordered the three remaining tires from the man in the shop but he ignored me. What it boils down to - a nice man on the phone who could have provided us with more information and fairly terrible customer service in the shop.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 12/31/2015

THank you for speaking with me and for understanding that it is very difficult to know exactly what repairs a vehicle may need over the phone. This does not excuse the service you received and we thank you for making us aware of your experience. Feedback such as this is vital to us so that we may correct any internal issues.

FF
FRANCOIS F.
BMW 325Ci
12/22/2015
Great service and workmanship.
Great service. The service loaner is a huge benefit as I don't have a second car to use.
Car is running great!

DN
DANIELLE N.
12/21/2015
Wonderful experience
The car was taken care of very quickly and the front desk staff was very pleasant.

AP
ASHLEY P.
Ashburn, VA
Mercedes-Benz CLS550
12/21/2015
Not a good experience.
We took my wife's car here about a month ago and had a good experience, unfortunately when we took my car in this past weekend it was far from a good one. I ordered a tire which was delivered early in the AM and I got a call to have me come on in. They said it was not busy at the time so I got in my car and left, when I got there it was slammed. They told me it would be 2 hours so I decided to wait in the lobby and get some work done. 3.5 hours later I notice my car sitting in the back looking like service has been completed so I asked about it. The young lady at the front checked for me and said that my tire has been replaced and they are just waiting to do the alignment. I asked how much longer and she said 45 minutes, that is where I had enough. I spoke to the Asst. Manager Alex who was a kind gentleman and apologized as well as gave me a little break on the tire and an upgraded alignment for a future day. That was nice, but I walked away with half of the job done and 3.5 hours of my time gone on a busy day ... all the while the folks working at the front desk were just sitting back texting away in their free time rather than coming and checking on the customers waiting in the lobby to see how we were doing. Could have saved the problem from occurring with just a little bit of good customer service. I have my new tire, but they made my rim filthy and now I have to go get it cleaned (this should have been done at the shop) and I also need my alignment done. Neither my wife nor I will be coming back.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 12/31/2015

Your time is very important to us. Our deepest apologies for this oversight. It was never our intention to allow this to happen.We pride ourselves on great customer service and look forward to your return so that we may complete your automotive needs. Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention and for you allowing us to correct this.

MICHAEL B.
12/19/2015
excellent
Clean fast service.

GS
GLENDA S.
12/15/2015
inspection and battery replaced
Courteous and prompt with services rendered. Failed to notate battery in service history

JAYA A.
Centreville, VA
12/15/2015
The people
Heath and his team is simply good and technically sound people.

TW
THADDEUS/JENNIFER W.
Ashburn, VA
12/14/2015
no sense of urgency from the South Riding Staff
Dropped off my car after hours via the overnight dropbox. The shop opened at 0700 the next morning. I called them at 0725 and the clerk mentioned they had not created the ticket yet (which is fine). At that time I also explained the desire to have the car back by noon. The clerk stated they would have the ticket written up and give me a call before 0900. I did not get a call back from them. I called them back at 0945 and they still have not ran an engine diagnostics. I finally got a call at 1145 with the results of the engine diagnostics. The main issue with this visit was that appeared that I got skipping in line when using the overnight dropoff. Also this is the second time I have taken vehicle to Virginia Tire & Auto of South Riding and then mysteriously had another issue pop-up 1-2 days later.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 12/21/2015

Thank you for taking the time to allow us to correct this issue. Again, my apologies for not addressing your needs in the time frame you allowed. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

MEGAN M.
12/13/2015
Fast and friendly

DOUGLAS B.
Acura TL
12/12/2015
Heath Payne listened to my situation and took care of me beyond my expectations. He was genuine and a man of his word. Very impressed with his help.

Unprofessional service
Terrible service. Asked for an oil change snd ended up with a rejected state inspection. Wasnt shown the reason and wasnt offered a solution.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 12/21/2015

Thank you for taking the time to allow us to address your concerns. It turned out that performing the inspection on your vehicle uncovered a safety issue before it possibly became a very large issue.We appreciate your understanding and calm approach to this matter. We look forward to assisting you in the future. Thank you!

CINDY S.
not so great
I came in to get lights replaced and lube/oil/filter. After I picked up, I pulled into the garage and found the a headlight out and the back light I asked to be replaced was still out. They obviously had not tested/checked before deeming the job complete.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 12/21/2015

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are unable to resolve matters such as these if we are not made aware of them. As suspected there was a deeper issue and i am glad we could resolve this issue for you. Thank you for the business.