Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

AUSTIN S.
Nissan Sentra
06/20/2015
Great service. Prices are a little high but justified by the quality of mechanical and customer service.
Great service and was completed a little before the estimated time to have the work done. An over all A+ in my book. Will be a customer for years to come.

RICK M.
Ashburn, VA
Toyota ECHO
06/17/2015
Friendly staff and good service
Work performed was well done but was very disappointed when we found greasy fingerprints and staining on the seat, shifter and inside the car door. We were able to clean these stains but it took time to do. This was my Son and Daughter in Laws 1st experience with Va Tire and Auto and I promised them that I would make you aware of what happened with their vehicle.

DAYNA R.
06/17/2015
Tire patch
Went fine. didn't take to long.

MICHAEL C.
Herndon, VA
06/16/2015
Great service but one problem remains
Tremendous work. Had the 100K miles service and the car is running amazing. One downside, I had a stem valve sensor replaced and it's not working properly. Minor issue and I'll be bringing it back to get properly fixed but other than that the car is running amazingly well. thank you

MT
MICHAEL T.
Scion tC
06/06/2015
Made Time for Me
I brought my car in for an emissions inspection, and even though their emissions guy was preparing to leave, he made time for me. Greatly appreciated!

ES
ERIK S.
Porsche Cayenne
06/04/2015
Oil leak required an oil drain screw and gasket replacement
Najee is a class act. I told him what was specifically wrong with my vehicle (oil leak) and that I needed my vehicle back at a specific time so I could pick up my daughter for soccer practice, and my vehicle was ready 30 minutes earlier than promised. The oil leak was fixed with the replacement of the oil drain screw and an oil pan gasket. The cost was less than $30. My only concern is that the mechanic was unable to keep the lower engine shroud in place, as it is still loose. I am grateful, but I will return to see if the shroud screw can be put back in place. Thanks.

PZ
PATRICK Z.
Mazda 3
06/04/2015
Good work, but that shuttle...
VA Tire performed the inspection pretty quickly, but in the meantime I had to head home. The shuttle driver was a nice young guy. When the work was completed I requested the shuttle return to get me. I was told it'd be here in 20 mins. but didn't arrive for an hour after subsequent calls.

Only a minor tarnish on an otherwise stellar experience.

RODOLFO M R.
Sterling, VA
05/22/2015
tire replacement
Took awhile but it was done

VM
VICKY M.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/13/2015
Still waiting
I'm still waiting on the quote to be emailed.....

RANY/PAUL S.
05/12/2015
Friendliness and great service without any pressure
Friendly personnel and great customer service without any hassle, pressure, or confusion.

PH
PAUL H.
Dodge Neon
05/07/2015
Great service. Great Mechanics
I have using VT&A for about a year now with two vehicles and very pleased so far with the grade A customer service and mechanics working their magic behind the scenes. I will continue to have my vehicles serviced here.

JAMES G.
Kia Rio
05/06/2015
Great Customer Service
Always helpful and honest.

SK
SARAH K.
Manassas, VA
04/25/2015
Great Visit
After the state inspection was complete, a mechanic named Jonathan was very helpful in explaining what needed to be done with the vehicle and also plugged the tire that had a nail !

DAVID H.
04/20/2015
Good Service
Simply had the VA Safety Inspection completed. A little time consuming, but a very professional job.

DO
DAVID O.
Pontiac G6
04/10/2015
I will go back
Great customer service at the desk. But next time could you at least put my regeted inspection sticker on my windshield a little better. It was falling off when I left the place. Ticked me off.

AW
APRIL W.
04/04/2015
Not so fast oil change
I like VA Tire and Auto but the last time I was in my fast lube took an hour. I was the only one in line. I contacted the owner and he agreed to look into it and refund my money. To me that is good customer service. I will continue to get my car serviced there.

EM
EMIL M.
Nissan Murano
03/27/2015
News tire installation
Took a little longer than I was told, but satisfied overall

TH
TERRY/KATHLEEN H.
03/27/2015
Safety inspection
Just a state safety inspection. Service was very quick.

KECIA B.
MINI Cooper
03/24/2015
courteous
It was a long wait but the service personel were very polite.

RICKY/STEPHANIE C.
GMC Yukon
03/23/2015
People Friendly
Great people to work with. Good, quality service.