Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Centreville, VA
GMC Envoy XL
11/25/2015
Virginia Tire South Riding
I received excellent service from Virginia Tire. I called ahead same day for scheduling state inspection, service manager provided estimated time for completion and my vehicle was completed as promised.

DF
DON F.
Ashburn, VA
Honda Ridgeline
11/25/2015
Quick and complete service.
Quick and complete service.

MICHAEL B.
BMW 530i
11/23/2015
Community based business with efficient and personalized attention to customers

ST
SUE T.
11/22/2015
Location
Oil change was fine, but your estimated price to replace 4 spark plugs and 4 spark plug wires ($450) was ridiculous. I bought the plugs and spark plug wires for $60 and replaced all in less than 30 minutes. Standing by that estimate even after I brought it to your attention is a sure way to lose business.

DOUG\MARSHA M.
11/21/2015
Good service and courtesy employeees
Consistent good work in the timeframe committed too.

AI
AMIR I.
11/19/2015
convenient close to home
all good except took much longer than other places I have been to

BG
BRIAN M G.
11/19/2015
Jeep - Heater broken
I have always been very pleased with the service with this location..however this week I took our Jeep in to get the heater checked out. We knew it was broken and needed repair. I was told that a diagnostic will need to be run to determine the problem. I agreed to it, because in the past I have been told the same. This time however, I was charged $121.00. I have never been charged and never been told there's a charge...so I was very surprised. We picked up the Jeep without repair because I was told that it would take a couple days to repair and we also need to determine if $2000 is worth it on a 13 year old car. So - we are now out of $121.00 and we know the same we knew going in - that the heater is broken. Worst $121 ever spent! Yes - I do and have recommended this place to others....but we are disappointed this time.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/22/2015

thank you for your feedback.

LC
LARRY B C.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/18/2015
For the most part, the front desk is well run. My past dealings have all been more than satisfactory.
Time alone will tell if the wheels were balanced correctly. I'm sure the state inspection was performed correctly.

KD
KEN D.
11/17/2015
In and out quickly
Was going to drop my car off for an oil change and state inspection (on a Sunday) and get a ride home to wait. Turns out, it only took an hour! Very big help getting it done so quickly.

SZ
STEPHEN Z.
Ashburn, VA
Acura TL
11/16/2015
Friendly
Everyone was very friendly and seemed genuinely concerned about my car troubles.

BP
BARTON P.
Toyota Sequoia
11/15/2015
Conflicting information
I was disappointed that a few weeks ago you told me I had 4/32 on my breaks and a few hundred miles later you rejected them. I don't doubt my brakes were getting low, but I don't understand how you did not know that when I paid for a brake inspection in October. In addition, you gave me a quote that was $80 greater than the quote you gave me this Summer when I asked for one. I knew I would need brakes soon and I am sure you did fine work, but the steps in the process to get to a conclusion were suspicious.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/22/2015

Thank you for taking the time to speak with us in regards to this issue. Feedback such as this helps us improve. we look forward to assisting you in the future.

DN
DAVID N.
Leesburg, VA
Chevrolet Corvette
11/14/2015
Fast, professional, interested, work as a team
Made my visit quick and easy. I went to two other places for inspection and they couldn't help due to employees off or sick. Va tire appeared well staffed and interested in taking my business.

ROHITHA B.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/14/2015
customer service can improve
Workmanship wise I have no complaints. However, I see a decline in customer service. I stood at the customer service area for a while waiting to be assisted. The gentleman at the desk simply failed to acknowledge me even with a simple smile, he was glued to the computer till someone from inside the office walked out after a little while. Nevertheless, considering the past experiences with this location and the workmanship I still have given 5 stars. I hope great managers like Woody and Daniel are still in this location, if so it's a great idea for you all to spend time with the new team members at the desk to improve the service which appears to be declining.

SI
SERVICEMASTER OF FAIRFAX I.
Sterling, VA
Ford Fiesta
11/13/2015
Alex is wonderful. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Please keep him.
I was in and put in a jiffy. All your employees are friendly and nice.

MIRIAM M.
11/12/2015
Awesome Service
The service was fast , the cost was reasonable and the employees were friendly and very helpful.

JOHN B.

JAMES/ PATRICIA O.
Centreville, VA
11/11/2015
Good friendly service
Oil change and tire rotation no problem.

MIKE M.
11/11/2015
Another great set of Tires from VA Tire
This is my second set of new tires from VA Tire. I've been getting all my regular maintenance done there as well. Very happy with costs and value of services. The shuttle has really helped me many times as well. I will likely continue buying all my tires here in the future. The competition just can't beat the value and location for me.
After buying a new set of tires here for my truck, I got a nail in the side-wall of a rear tire in under 10,000 miles. I bought 2 new ones for the rear to keep exact same size in wear and they gave me an awesome deal - which I appreciated.

AD
ANN B D.
11/10/2015
Great service as always!
The service managers are cordial, the service technicians are scrupulous and the overall quality you receive for the money you spend is unmatched.

TW
TIM W.
Scion tC
11/10/2015
Thanks again VA tIre
Once again VA tire has been there when I need them the most. Excellent job and keep up the great work. Also thank you to Najee for also finding time to explain and answer all of my questions. TimW-