Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

4.5

DAVID G.
Consistent Superior Service
I consistently get value for my $$$ with each visit, no matter how simple or complicated the task. I am treated as if I were their only customer and often I learn something new (and important) about my vehicle. I cannot imagine not going to Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding first ... saving time, aggravation and money. Job well done folks!

SU
STEPHANIE U.
Nissan Rogue
12/03/2015
They took care of my car and gave me appropriate recommendations for what i should do, without trying to oversell products on me. Polite and kind.

SP
SCOTT P.
Excellent as Always
VA Tire and Auto is my go-to vehicle maintenance place in South Riding, VA. The staff is always professional and the service is prompt and complete. I especially like the shuttle as I usually drop my vehicle off, get a ride home, and then have my wife drop me off so it doesn't impact my family as much. Highly recommended.

KK
KIM K.
Centreville, VA
12/03/2015
Great experience at every visit.
The staff is always so nice and friendly. South Riding VA Tire and Auto has a quality about it that other places do not always have. It was recommended to me and I have never been disappointed.

DELLA P.
Alexandria, VA
12/02/2015
Genuine
Oil changed and info provided on how to keep ot in tip top shape without being pushy. Love this place

LK
LOUIS K.
Aldie, VA
12/02/2015
Routine Emission Check
Car provided ahead of schedule. Courtesy ride to/from home was greatly appreciated.

JOHN P.
Centreville, VA
12/01/2015
Quick and Easy
These guys are always super helpful and professional. Unlike most places, I feel like they only recommend what I need and they don't jack up the price of small things because you need then to pass inspection (like wipers or lights). I always go to VA Tire and Auto for inspections.

CJ
CARLOS J.
Honda Accord
Fix-A-Flat
Had a flat tire, called to inquire about turnaround time, dropped off the tire, about an hour or so later went to pick it up (fixed) and was pleased.

MARY P.
Awesome
Always great service...employees are knowledgeable and patient!!

PK
PHENG K.
GMC Yukon XL
People and their leadership
I have been to this location since they opened and always been pleased with the staff and the leadership team. The entire team is always pleasant and knowledge of what they do. They are always welcome their customers with a smile and are always willing to help. I will continue to bring all my five vehicles here to have all the work done. I hope and wish this type of customer service will not change. Great team and great management.

Best regards,
-PK

MARY/BILL S.
The People are FANTASTIC
Great Repair Center. Trustworthy Staff. Highly Recommend!

JOHN G.
11/27/2015
Car Service
Heath was great, we talked on the phone about my transmission issue and decided that we would change out the filter before going any further, so I would not be wasting any more money. I would recommend Virginia Tire and Auto, I felt that they were honest and sincerely tried to help fix my transmission problem. Thanks Heath

TL
TERRI/TED L.
BMW 330Ci
Quick State inspection
I was able to bring may car in for a state inspection and emissions check. They had the car done in 90 minutes.

DN
DAVID N.
Leesburg, VA
Lexus LX 470
11/25/2015
Always at the counter and greeting people as they walk in makes you feel welcome. Professional, polite, and personble staff.
I have stopped at jiffy lube for assistance a number of times only to be disappointed by employees that are concerned more about themselves than customers. So once I found you, I will bring my business to you.

CG
CHRISTINA G.
Ashburn, VA
Mazda 3
Excellent Service!
I had a flat tire on my way home work and dropped off my car at 6:30 p.m. to be serviced with the intent of leaving the car overnight for pick up the next day. Upon arriving at the desk, the staff member told me that my car would be ready that same evening and within 30 minutes I had my brand new tires and didn't need to miss any days of work or find alternative transportation. Thank you very much, will definitely be back!