Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

GR
GORDON R.
03/18/2015
Car Alignment
Only reason for 4/5 instead of 5/5 is it took over a day for an alignment and two new tires. Great work though.

RP
ROBERT P.
Gainesville, VA
Toyota Avalon
03/04/2015
courteous service
Professional and courteous service. Slow computers.

LYLE M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/02/2015
Good Service, some poor execution
The service is always great at Virginia Tire and auto. Pricing is very fair and almost all of the service being done is well articulated. They even told me I needed a new battery.

The bad was that the shuttle was in the garage and I was told it would be right arond however it took about 15 mintues even though I saw a number of people that could have driven me. Also I got 4 tires but when they called me to talk to me about the battery they failed to tell me about needing an alignment to secure the warrenty. When I picked it up they said that I needed an alignment and that I could wait an hour to get it. would have been nice for them to tell me when I dropped it off or when they called about the battery.

TH
TERRY/KATHLEEN H.
02/23/2015
Emissions
Just a regular emissions test. They did well as usual.

PM
PAMELA/PHIL M.
02/22/2015
title
Good friendly service as quoted

SG
STEPHEN G.
02/19/2015
Customer service

JEFFREY D K.
GMC Yukon
02/18/2015
VA tire and auto
Convenient location and friendly staff.

EF
EMORY F.
Nissan 350Z
02/18/2015
Very Close to Where I live
There is no doubt that they do great work, but the prices are steep. It is probably not a hit on these guys, its probably the same everywhere. I love their flexibility and they are more than willing to work with you and make recommendations and give you options. They also stick by their work and honor warranties without question.

BARBARA B.
02/14/2015
Great, friendly service
This is my go-to repair place. They're always friendly and helpful. I've never had to wait terribly long for any service and it makes me smile to have them wish me a good day by name when I leave.

JEFF B.
Volkswagen Jetta
02/10/2015
Repair not quite nailed, but definitely made up for it
Brought my car in for a coolant leak. They found the primary problem, and fixed it over the course of 2 days. I got the car back and immediately took it downtown, and before I got there my warning lights for coolant started up - uh what?? I nursed it back home by topping off the coolant every so often with water to replace what was leaking. They took the car back in at night, and in the morning did even more extensive searches for the leak and found the culprit - bad clamps. They replaced the clamps and flushed the coolant system a few more times and returned a totally repaired car to me, with a Zero charge for the second go-around. So obviously it would have been better to fix the entire thing the first time around, but they more than made up for it with quality effort and a sincere desire to do the job right.

JAY L.
Culpeper, VA
02/03/2015
State Inspection
we were the 2nd car in line. They got us finished up and called us in right around an hour.

GC
GLEN/JACQUI C.
02/02/2015
Responsiveness
Did quality work quickly at good price.

IR
IVY R.
01/23/2015
Trustworth place to go
I feel confident taking my vehicles here and trust their suggestions. They are quick with their service and have provided me with transportation when the service was going to be a long one.

AC
ANGELO/JESSIE C.
Nissan Versa
01/20/2015
Great Customer Service
I always feel good going to VA Tire & Auto, don't feel like they are trying to up sell me like Jiffy Lube or the dealer. Representatives take time to explain stuff really well and are open to any questions. Coupons are a great incentive for bringing my business there.

JAMES D.
Hyundai Accent
01/16/2015
I really appreciate you working me in fir an oil change without an appointment.

DOMINIC L.
Ashburn, VA
01/14/2015
Good job
Thanks for the free internet

LA
LEONARDO A.
01/12/2015
The only thing I have to complaint about is that they told me that my car was going to be done with the new set of tires and alignment by 4:30, I got there about 5:10 and have to wait until 6:30 to receive my car. At least they offer a discount of $25 from the final price.

SCOTT B.
Honda Accord
01/10/2015
Took quick care of me
Called for a new battery and we're able to take care of it in less than an hour

MT
MICHAEL T.
Scion tC
01/02/2015
Cheaper Than The Dealership
I used to take my Scion to the local dealership for service, until I discovered VA Tire & Auto. In the 4 years I've been in South Riding, they've provided my wife and I excellent, reliable service at a great price. We trust Jack, the manager, to give us honest advice and not try to up-sell us on unnecessary service.

MERCEDITA D.
01/01/2015
accessible and staff were nice
great place to go