Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Fairfax, VA
Scion tC
12/14/2014
friendly service
I usually go here for all my car service needs, and I'm always greeted with a friendly smile. Usually, they take care of my car quickly, however, this time took a lot longer. Despite the long wait, I will return as this usually doesn't happen.

CHUNG C.
MINI Cooper
12/10/2014
Good Service
Like their hours, very convenient especially when I need service on Sunday. Nice staff!

CINDY W.
11/22/2014
Very friendly service - waiting area clean and refreshments available. Fast service and a great job leaving the inside of the care clean

EK
ETHEL K.
Buick LeSabre
11/20/2014
The customer service is friendly and acccommodating and have gone above and beyond to provide information that helped me when I needed help with my car.
The facilitiy is clean and comfortable and the personnel is friendly and willing to be of assistance that has helped me when in need. I have made this facility my go-to place when it comes to caring for the needs of my car. I would rate this company's service a 4.5.

TA
TUFAIL A.
11/17/2014
These guys are great, I went in there to check my car tires thinking I had some issues with one of the tires as the tire kept loosing air. They looked it up for no charge. They also explained why this was happening and provided shuttle service to my home while they were working on my car. This is the third time I have been here and always received good service. One thing I will say is that they should smile more when welcoming customers.

KEN S.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/11/2014
Very good customer service
I had a tire plugged on my Corvette. I must admit that Corvette owners are a bit overly finicky about their cars. The service center allowed me to view the work done to my car. This is important to me. They did a great job, friendly service techs, and they found the smallest of wire/metal that had punctured the tire. The repair has held up for 2 days now, so I think they did it right. I think I'd bring my vette back to them again. I have had another one of my cars serviced here for tires. They got the job done ahead of time for my daughter could make a concert. Of course, this made her very happy.

SOPHIA B.
11/08/2014
Great People
From the front desk to the workers in the garage, all were very courteous and helpful.

VR
VICTORIA R.
Honda Fit
11/01/2014
New Tire
I loved the service people and the new tire was put on in record time, but it was low on air. :( I have to go fill it myself.

HM
HUGH M.
Volvo XC90
10/27/2014
Close to home, reliable and trustworthy.
Can count on them to honest and fair.

DIANA R.
10/22/2014
Great Place
They have free shuttle to take you home while you wait for your vehicle to be done.

AA
ALBERT A.
10/20/2014
Longer than expected wait but good service
Wait time went from 2 hours to 2 1/2 for an oil change. Friendly and knowledgeable staff though.

JUSTIN W.
Saturn Vue
10/16/2014
Fast, thorough service
The regular maintenance to me vehicle was done promptly and professionally.

EK
ETHEL K.
Buick LeSabre
10/15/2014
The level of customer service and the reasonableness of the cost of service
Was appreciative of the professionalism and the kindness shown, along with not being pushed to have work done that was not needed but not urgent but was made aware of its necessity at some point in time.

MICHAEL W.
10/15/2014
Work
Will do

MU
MAYUR U.
10/14/2014
Always a good experience
Have been going to VA Tire for quite some time now for both my vehicles. Always good service and courteous customer service. Not had any problems with this location ..... recommend it !

BIJAY S.
10/11/2014
Front desk behavior
The new front desk folks tap the table while customers are waiting. Does not look professional. Another unprofessional thing they do is they talk among each other in their language in front of customers.

Luckily the quality of car service has not suffered.

JASON W.
10/03/2014
Doing fine, but...
Since the change over to the new 'look' VA Tire has the feel of Jiffy Lube. Over-upselling, always something else my car needs, too salesy, less trustworthy. The work is still good but the vibe is not what it used to be.

JEFF G.
09/25/2014
Took my car in to get a slow leak in the tire fixed. Tire was fixed after about an hour or a little more while I waited. Patch seems to be holding so far.

DIANA R.
09/21/2014
Good customer service
There was a long line waiting for the monthly inspection and they gave us a ride home to wait, but it took over 30 minutes to get the ride organized.

SON M.
Mercedes-Benz C320
09/17/2014
O2 Sensor replacement
Technician fixed the problem right.