Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

JASON P.
03/08/2014
Fast, friendly, and reliable service!
Everyone is so friendly when I come in and some of the people who work there even recognize me. Service is fast, and any work done will be reliable. Never had any issues at all.

PK

RK
RICHARD K.
Ashburn, VA
Best in state
Exceptional business fair and well priced

PA
PREMILA A.
reliable and trustworthy
All I can say. VA TIRE AND AUTO are the best.

DAVID G.
Chantilly, VA
long wait
no line for oil change .. an hour later I had my oil change.
Larry N., General Manager from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 04/22/2014

Dear David,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am Daniel Viteri, Manager of Virginia Tire & Auto of South Riding and I’m writing to tell you I am very sorry that your recent experience with us was disappointing. Virginia Tire & Auto has always made taking care of our customers our top priority. Regrettably, during your last visit we did not live up to our very high standards. We are taking what happened very seriously and are absolutely committed to making sure that your experience was isolated. We could not have come this far as a company without our loyal customers and we truly appreciate your business. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please call me at (703)327-1766 or send me an email at dviteri@vatire.com.

With my sincerest apologies,

Daniel Viteri, Manager

BETH S.
Scion xD
03/05/2014
friendly helpful service
Came in for a state inspection. The service men were courteous, friendly and the wait time was minimal.

SU
STEPHANIE U.
03/05/2014
Customer Service
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. unlike other tire stores i've visited in the past where i've felt they were trying to give me a run for my money, i felt Virginia Tire and Auto treated me with respect, were extremely helpful, and weren't trying to suck money out of me.
When a part was delayed and my car was going to take an additional few days to repair, they were able to provide me a loaner car so i wouldn't be stranded. Everything was very helpful.

QS
QUINTINA S.
Customer amenities
The service is good, but the clean and comfortable waiting area with coffee, water, and apples -- not to mention wi-fi sets it apart and makes it my choice every time.

RD
RICHARD D.
Honda Accord
Quick Service
Quick Service, friendly customer service

LG
LINDSAY/GARY G.
convenient, great service
As always, great service from these guys!

JOHN S.
Herndon, VA
03/03/2014
fair pricing
I use a special oil and filter in my truck and they accommodated me and charged fair price to install those items.

PD

SP
SARAH P.
03/02/2014
fast and efficient
Always friendly staff, quick oil change and I like the extra check points included with the oil change.

RF
RAMONA F.
Dodge Caliber
02/28/2014
my usual is always smooth sailing
I don't visit here often but when I do, they are so accommodating and friendly. I come here maybe twice a year and they are always willing to answer my questions or assist in any way possible.

MARIA IATILIO C.
02/27/2014
Staff and service
I have referred everyone in my family to you guys ! Its a clean place, the staff is very polite, the managers treat you with so much respect, the service is excellent, the prices are consistent with the job, you are given a sheet with "a map" of your car condition, they keep the time they estimate at the beginning...and there is always a coupon that one can use Oh! lets not forget about the comfortable lounge and the great coffee!!

LK
LOUIS K.
BMW
02/27/2014
Location and service
Service was very good; however, it took a long time (4-5 days) to order the replacement tire.

CV
CATHY V.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/25/2014
Oil Change
Very nice customer service, had oil changed, wiper fluid and back light replaced. Other than inspection lines, it was quick. I didn't have inspection, and glad I didn't. It was an almost 4 hour wait.

MICHAEL W.
Ashburn, VA
02/23/2014
High quality service
Made recommendations for things in need to consider in the future. No pressure like the rest of the tire companies in this area. I will continue to use their services in the future.

MUSFEQ P.
Suzuki SX4
02/22/2014
customer service
Nice place and reliable

DON R.
Lincoln Navigator
02/21/2014
Thanks for taking care of things as a walk in for safety inspection. Always professional and honest.