Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

RACHEL B.
Scion tC
01/02/2014
Friendly and helpful
Every time I bring my car into VA Tire & Auto I am greeted by friendly and helpful people. The mechanics are honest and always willing to explain any problems I am experiencing with my car, as well as inform me of services that might be needed in the future. I've always had a pleasant experience when I've brought my car in, and I always recommend VA Tire & Auto to my friends. Thanks so much for your wonderful service!

RON S.
Nissan Frontier
12/30/2013
Perfect Service every time.
I have had 3 different cars to their shop and it is great service every time. They don't charge us for work not done either and don't make up services to get paid. Excellent customer service.

VO
VINCENT O.
12/29/2013
Great Customer Service
VA Tire & Auto of South Riding has always provided great Customer Service and does the right thing on behalf of the Customer.

GV
GARY/BRENDA V.
Pontiac Grand Am
12/28/2013
VA Tire and Auto of South Riding provides great service. The staff is pleasant and customer friendly.

ALTON B.
Acura TL
12/27/2013
No problems
Didn't take too long. No problems. Decent price. Well done.

Mr./Ms. S.
Sterling, VA
12/26/2013
Timely service, fair price
Helpful staff, quick service, convenient location

EP
ERIC P.
Buick Enclave
12/26/2013
quick oil change
Very professional and friendly, thanks to Greg!

CJ
CARLOS J.
Honda Accord
12/24/2013
Broken Door Latch Cable
Good job, fair price (better than dealership) and fast turnaround. Would recommend and will continue to give my business as they've earned it.

ROBERT M.
12/23/2013
Took care of roadside service and got me back on the road!
Kudos to the folks at Virginia Tire South Riding. Fast friendly roadside service. Thanks guys! This is bit the first time I've been very happy with their service. I'll continue to bring all my vehicles to this shop.

DT
DAVID T.
Nissan Maxima
12/23/2013
Location is close to home and McDonald's
Quick in and out with oil and filter change, very efficient. Also received per request tire tread measurements and new tire brand estimates for next visit.
VIP discounts save me money!

RF
ROBERT J F.
Dodge Durango
12/21/2013
Fast water pump fix
I dropped the vehicle off at 6:30 in the morning. Received a call by 8:00 with the problem identified; by 12:30 the vehicle was ready to go.

ABRAHAM S.
Toyota Matrix
12/18/2013
Fast and Reliable service
Good service as well as customer service

DF
DANIEL F.
Vienna, VA
Oil change and inspection
Extremely fast service. I also found this to be a female friendly establishment - they explained everything, and talked me out of getting the more expensive oil change I initially requested. Even though additional, reasonable service was recommended, I was not pressured (or coerced) into having it done. Place is clean, uncluttered. Will definitely return.

SK
SAM K.
Acura RDX
12/12/2013
Great service (once again!)
The guys at VA Tire & Auto always do a great job of taking caring of me and getting me out as soon as possible at a low cost. Always happy with these guys.

DAE C.
Wheel Alignment
Typical great service as usual.

MELISSA W.
12/09/2013
Repair once broken
I usually have extremely high praise for VA Tire; however my last two experiences have been they tell you you don't require something, but rather wait until it's broken. This particular time I wanted a 2nd opinion, I was told I didn't need something done; however now, 13K miles later, I fail safety inspection because the thing I got checked out is broken. Not happy that now, I had to pay $300 to get it fixed, when it could have been repaired under my warranty, which expired 150 miles before this repair.
Larry N. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 12/13/2013

Spoke with customer and explained about the difficulty in recommending a repair when the part is not yet faulty.

AY
ANNA Y.
12/09/2013
I needed to get four new tires. It's refreshing to be able to go somewhere where people are not trying to FORCE you to buy the most expensive tires. They were patient and informative. Now, you'll need to be patient too because they it's a busy location. However, they can drive you home or have a nice seating area with fresh coffee. Plus, McDonalds is next door so you can grab a bite to eat. Worth the wait. Great location. I could go back to the one in Fairfax, but I like these guys so much I'll venture back.

LC
Lisa C.
Chantilly, VA
12/08/2013
Every service done has been excellent
I have been to them numerous times and have always been treated well. They never try to sell me something I don't need. They are honest with me on the needs at the time. I have stopped a couple times with check engine issues and they have quickly solved the issues. I have taken my blazer to another place to have a free service of tire rotation because va tire wasn't there only to be told I need $500 worth of other repairs. Left them went to VA TIRE to be told all the issues were fine. I FULLY TRUST VA TIRE TO TAKE CARE OF ALL MY VEHICLES. THANK YOU to ALL the guys for helping me!

RACHEL B.
12/08/2013
Easy drop off and pick up
Did exactly what I wanted..no extra haggling on things I don't need

AW
AMI W.
Nissan Murano
11/19/2013
This is the only place I take my car.