Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

JAMES/ PATRICIA O.
Centreville, VA
11/11/2015
Good friendly service
Oil change and tire rotation no problem.

MIKE M.
11/11/2015
Another great set of Tires from VA Tire
This is my second set of new tires from VA Tire. I've been getting all my regular maintenance done there as well. Very happy with costs and value of services. The shuttle has really helped me many times as well. I will likely continue buying all my tires here in the future. The competition just can't beat the value and location for me.
After buying a new set of tires here for my truck, I got a nail in the side-wall of a rear tire in under 10,000 miles. I bought 2 new ones for the rear to keep exact same size in wear and they gave me an awesome deal - which I appreciated.

AD
ANN B D.
Aldie, VA
11/10/2015
Great service as always!
The service managers are cordial, the service technicians are scrupulous and the overall quality you receive for the money you spend is unmatched.

TW
TIM W.
Aldie, VA
Scion tC
11/10/2015
Thanks again VA tIre
Once again VA tire has been there when I need them the most. Excellent job and keep up the great work. Also thank you to Najee for also finding time to explain and answer all of my questions. TimW-

DELLA P.
Alexandria, VA
Kia Optima
11/09/2015
Fast
In and out with great service

AD
ASHISH D.
Review
Review was provided on the invoice I signed.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 11/18/2015

Thank you for the feedback.

Josh K.
Chantilly, VA
Very quick service
I came in today for an oil change, Julio and Elbert got me in and out with enough time to pick up my kids thank you guys!

SENAI M.
11/08/2015
Friendly and professional people with great speed

EH
EDITH H.
Ashburn, VA
i rec0mmend
they do an excellent job

GC
GRAY C.
Audi Q5
Quality work
In and out with no problems

JOSEPH S.
11/07/2015
Friendly staff and great service
Very convenient and fast oil changes!

BK
BRANDI K.
11/06/2015
Quick service
Was able to get my car in and out quickly.

SHERRIE M.
Saturn Ion 2
11/03/2015
Honest service
I love that when I take my car in for service, they do exactly what I requested and don't try to talk me into anything extra.

RICK R.
Middleburg, VA
11/03/2015
IN & OUT, IN & OUT, IN & OUT ???
Having been in the automotive repair business for over 20 yrs please explain why my vehicle went in & out of your shop 3 time's ??? Was very quiet when I arrived, for 2 tires, oil change , and a Va State Safety inspection, which I was promised that " We're very slow today, so it won't take long at all " . Car went in/out for oil and then sat out front for over 45 minutes !!! Then it went in for 2 tires and back out again for 20 minutes. Then finally in for State. Please explain why your other locations that I have been to before, do oil and tires at tge same time, and then state ....that's all I ask, please why this location is different and SLOW !!!