Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

KIM B.
Volkswagen Routan
09/09/2014
Quick Inspection
The building is really nice and clean inside too. They even had a tiny play are for my daughter to play while we waited. The reason why I gave 4 out of five stars was because I was not greeted when I came in even though there was three people behind the counter. It took a while before someone acknowledged me and asked me how they can help me. They were too busy with issue on the computer or discussing something between themselves. That almost made me want to walk out and go find a different place.

JY
JOANNE/KEN Y.
Chantilly, VA
Infiniti G35
09/08/2014
Good technicians; front desk could improve
The technicians working on the car do a great job.
I got an alignment, state inspection, and oil change.
Any time I have a problem with my tires, this branch of VA Tire & Auto always makes my ride smooth.

However, the staff at the front desk could be more attentive.

When I was waiting to pick up my car, there was only one person at the front desk. I believe he was on the phone with another customer, which is fine. However, there were a few employees in the back room looking through the window, and they did not acknowledge me.

If they were busy, that's fine -- however, it did not appear that way to me. A simple "someone will be with you shortly, sir" would have been nice. Instead, I was just standing there with no one interacting with me for 2-3 minutes.

TH
THOMAS/SARA H.
Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/18/2014
Convenient, friendly & good value
I took my Elantra in for an oil change, state inspection, 2 tires & trip check. All done in one stop shopping! Thanks Virginia Tire and Auto in South Riding

AN
ANTHONY N.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
08/11/2014
Got it all worked out
There were some issues with patching and balancing but they were able to get it worked out. Thanks guys.

JOSH A.
08/02/2014
Reliable neighborhood business
Good customer service, the variety of services offered, and convenience makes VTA a regular choice for me.

EO
ERIC O.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/30/2014
The best around, but still room for improvement
I take my vehicles to VTA (if I may) for every service on every vehicle I have. The reason for my loyalty is because they provide reliable service and you don't feel like you're getting always getting upsold when you get in there. However, not all customer service representatives (or whatever the desk people's titles are) are created equal. My most recent visit was for an oil change and quote for four new tires. I asked the rep to give me a call with the estimate and, as they always do, when they are finished working on my vehicle. I never received a call that day- or so I thought. I picked the vehicle up the next day. When I got in to my office I saw they had called that phone. The one I am at only on weekdays, not weekends which is when I took the truck in. I'm not sure why they wouldn't try another number (such as my cell they have on file and even confirmed before I left) before calling it good. I got the truck back in good shape with their free bottle of water, as usual. I will continue going back and hoping the last incident was an isolated one. Oh- I didn't get the tire quote until the following day thus resulting in no tire purchase. Had they called my cellphone they would have had an additional $700 revenue for the day.

CG
CHRISTINA G.
07/21/2014
Quality service & very nice staff
Everyone is always very good to me when I'm here! I always get a call when my car is ready or if it needs more work done. They aren't pushy at all & always accept my coupons. Love the staff & quality work here !

RK
RAMAKRISHNAM K.
Flex hours
Open waiting area

IA
IRENE A.
Kia Sorento
Wish I could schedule online
The service is as pretty good here overall. The service on the vehicle so far has been good. I've had 2 oil changes so far and the mechanics did as I expected. No issues there. The customer service inside (appointment makers/cashiers) is slower and less responsive than I expected. I attempted to book an appointment online in order to speed things up when I go in there, but the website doesn't have my vehicle loaded into the drop down box. It would be very helpful if they could update the website and/or make some improvements with the level of cust svc at the desk.

ES
EDWIN S.
Acura 3.5RL
Very Professional and friendly
I was not happy with the amount
Of time that it was going take for my service, but they dropped me off at home and completed the service within the estimated time frame. I was very pleased with my experience.

BP
BEN P.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/21/2014
Value may not always be there but the customer service and the people are great!

DIPAK P.
07/18/2014
Car Inspection
The twin bays for inspection are great. Excellent turnaround time and service.

CYNTHIA C.
07/18/2014
In and Out - Quick and convenient
I love that the hours are convenient. I was 3rd in line for state inspection and emissions, I was paid and on my way in an hour. Friendly service.

MU
MARYA U.
Woodbridge, VA
07/17/2014
a flush, really?
I hae been there several times and felt the advice was valid. This time I brought my new-used van and was told I needed a trans flush. It had it's 100k service including this just two months ago so I was suprised.

KK
KATHRYN/MIKE K.
07/16/2014
Mechanic cared
The mechanic listened to my tire concern and even looked at the car with me and had my car ready and fixed in 30 minutes. He gets 5 stars. The gentlemen at the desk who was suppose to call my cell actually called the wrong numbers and I could have picked up the car sooner (a big deal when trying to distract a 2 year old) . Good thing I checked back with him and there was the right number written on top of the work order in pen. Oh well. At least the car was fixed for a reasonable price and fairly quickly!

LC
LINDA C.
Manassas, VA
Infiniti G35
07/15/2014
excellent service
I was greeted and helped as soon as I walked in. I left my car and it was ready in a few hours. I was called and they let me know about my light being out. When I came in Greg told me about my manufacturers recommended oil change when using synthetic oil, which no one has ever done. I really appreciated this information. Only thing that I wish had been mentioned over the phone were other recommendations and possible issues. Regardless I really like taking my car here and trust them, esp as a woman, not feeling taken advantage of.

GL
GEORGE L.
Toyota Sequoia
07/15/2014
Customer service
Friendly and professional front desk. The work was performed as promised.

RK
RICHARD K.
Ashburn, VA
07/09/2014
change
got the A team and was in and out quickly

DJ
DAVID W J.
Chantilly, VA
07/08/2014
New Tire for 2011 Audi A4
New tired ordered and installed to replace one with slow lead in sidewall. Everything smooth---but tire showed as overinflated when checked the next day. Easy to fix---just let a few lbs of air out.

MICHAEL/LAUREN M.
Ashburn, VA
07/02/2014
Professional service
Staff demonstrated high level of professionalism. Handled my problem, offered shuttle ride. Nice and respectful at all times