Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding

RL
RACHAEL L.
Chevrolet Silverado
Quick, helpful, thorough
Quick service, reasonable prices, and they were very thorough checking my vehicle and giving me quotes for additional work they suggested without trying to up-sell me!

SL
SHANNAN L.
LEXUS MAINTENANCE
They did the work, they called and let me know when it was done and got me to my car quickly when I went to pick it up. Great service.

JOHN B.
Acura TSX
Tire leak
Problem with my tire, which turned out to be a nail in the sidewall, so it had to be replaced. luckily, you had one in stock, so it didn't take long. The only thing I should have asked for or the repairman should have done was show me the damaged tire.

DELLA P.
Alexandria, VA
Kia Optima
09/16/2015
Friendly clean and prices are gair
In and out with a thorough inspection of my vehicle.

TD
TODD D.
GMC Yukon
09/15/2015
Staff answering phone needs improvement
Person answering phone did not give message to mechanic so work was not done as promised. Manager did make it right, but person answering the phone was NOT reliable at all. Grateful the manager did make it right or we would not be returning. In the past, we have been pleased-good managers.
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 09/20/2015

Here at Virginia Tire we are aware that mistakes will happen. How we handle them is what makes us who we are. nothing is more important to us than assisting people with there vehicles so that they may get back on the road and live there lives. Thank you for your response.

PK
PHENG K.
Chantilly, VA
Technical Services and Customer Services
I have been going to this location since they opened. The customer services and value for the business are second to none. I am pleased with everything from customers front to management (Najee) and his staff are the best in what they do. I truly and highly recommend this place for all their cars repairs.

PK

BR
BLAISE R.
Ashburn, VA
Suzuki XL-7
Customer Service
I had an appointment for oil change and waited 2 and half hrs for this service, and a safety inspection. My car failed inspection and your people failed to tell me until after i left. When i returned everyone acted like it was to big deal. When i asked what was wrong with the brakes their was no definitive answer. Seems like my car was failed based on speculation. So why would i want you to continue to work on my car if your company is just going to tell me things that may or may not be an issue and waste my money. Thanks
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 09/20/2015

our apologies for failing to meet your expectations. Communication was lost somewhere and this lead to your experience.We will use this feedback to help us locate possible internal problems so that we may eliminate these type incedents from happening. Thank you for making us aware of your visit.

DANIEL J G.
Oakton, VA
Honda Accord
09/14/2015
on time, called us back when finished
the inspection was done one hour early. There was very courteous service and they called me when it was done. The servous was well documented.

JJ

GARY D.
Grapevine, TX
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
Needless shop supply charges
Had a oil change,tire rotation/balance and a 4 wheel align. Charged and paid for parts and liquids associated with those repairs but was charged a additional $14.94 for shop supplies. This is a overcharge in my opinion on this type of vehicle service didn't notice charges until after I left shop. This shop took care of my needs but petty erroneous charges kept them from 5 star review

KA
KENNITH A.
09/12/2015
Professional staff. Keep you informed on the service.
Provided feedback on the service th

JEFF F.
09/12/2015
Friendly staff and love the shuttle service!
Love the shuttle service and the friendly staff!

TD
TORA D.
Hyundai Veracruz
09/10/2015
They were fast and honest
I took my car in for a safety inspection. It was completed under 20 min. I was the only person in line for an inspection that day. Passed without problems. They gave recommended services to be done soon. It was painless. Good customer service also.

XL
XUNG VAN L.
Courteous, friendly, well organized

MICHAEL C.
Chevrolet Cruze
Bad Service
Was very specific on which tire(s) needed what, was completely ignored. feel very shocked/dismayed
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 09/10/2015

Thank you for the feedback. our apologies if the findings of the repair that required a new tire purchase were not communicated to you very well. Feedback such as this helps us to train our associates better.

JAYAKUMAR B.
Nissan Armada
09/09/2015
oil change leak
After oil change, oil leak at the bottom and my garage was full of oil, I had to back to fix it and they didn't even give any discounts or compensation
Heath P. from Virginia Tire and Auto of South Riding responded on 09/10/2015

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Someone should be contacting you in the near future.

BIJAY S.
09/08/2015
All the checks were done and a tire change was recommended.

BC

Haymarket, VA
Mercedes-Benz C350
09/07/2015
Quality Service
Highly recommend VA Tire and Auto. The service and knowledge of the technicians is outstanding.