Overall Rating 3.7959171/5Overall Rating 3.7959171/5Overall Rating 3.7959171/5rating 3.7959171rating 3.7959171
Overall Rating 2.12245/5Overall Rating 2.12245/5rating 2.12245rating 2.12245rating 2.12245

Jean M.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
courteous staff
work completed in a timely manner!

Jean,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Winter Haven, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2019 Category: Service
The service was done in a timely fashion. We live in Florida and got a notification for service shortly after returning to Rochester for the summer. Normally, we would have our service done there. Grateful that we could do it up in Rochester.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

James L.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly
Service counter people are pleasant and helpful. They do not treat you like just another customer. They make you feel your vehicle matters to them

James,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

GG
Gary G.
West Henrietta, NY
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Servicing
Great

Gary,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Janet T.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
attentive
The service man was very nice, and the tech got involved. They recommended a much cheaper solution to the problem. So fa it seems to be working

Janet,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your serive with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jon B.
Henrietta, NY
Great service as always
Good job. Done very quickly.

Jon,

Marjorie C.
Pittsford, NY
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Good Work
Everything now works well, worse thing was coming back a second time. But overall not bac.

Marjorie,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was excepyional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Pittsford, NY
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Lifetime oil change makes me come back to this dealership. Once in a while I will be told that additional services are needed which I appreciate. Price for repairs is on the high side but work performed is high quality.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/10/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the review.  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CP
Cesar P.
Advice
Service on time and fast
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 06/08/2019

Cesar,

TT
Theresa T.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/07/2019 Category: Service
I bought my Santa Fe new almost !0 yrs ago, so what ever service I needed or just coming in for a free oil change has been very positive. I really enjoy dealing with Matt at your service desk. He explains everything and advises me of what is the best thing to do and when to do it. I hope he continues to be there for my future visits and I also hope that you know you have a valuable employee working for you!

Theresa,

CV
Carmen V.
Friendly service

Carmen,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

UB
Ursula A B.
Spencerport, NY
Appointments
Never have to wait when I have an appointment . Service people actually smile at costumers.Questions answered,service explained,wonderful to not feel dumb.

Ursula,

AR
Adam R.
Decent place.
Service was fine.

06/06/2019 Category: Service
Good service, not great place.
This was my second visit for an oil change. Both times I've gone to this location, there were so many cars in the lot that I could barely fine a space to park for servicing. Additionally, both times, the service area and customer lounge reeked of cigarette smoke (in my opinion). It was so bad to the point that I ended up sitting on the opposite end of the building.

Adam,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry to hear that your service was not up to par, We do not allow smoking in our building, and I can understand that people do smoke and the smoke lingers on there cloths, and the smell to some people is not appealing.  I also appoligize for the the amount of cars we have on our lot.  We hope to better serve you in the future.  please reconsider this review, as it was more about the way the advisor treated you.

IM
Irene M.
Efficient
It was easy to schedule service for my car and the service was quick. The amount of time it took was exactly the amount I was told.

Irene,

Jeffrey L.
Victor, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service!!!
Nice and friendly service department that want to keep you as a customer.

Jeffrey,

James M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
friendly service
i really like this place but wish they better communication

James,
  Thank you for the review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was good, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

James B.
Friendly,knoledgeable staff,well maintained facility
Always treated well . Needs handled promptly and efficiently

James,
  Thank you forthe 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

Livonia, NY
Great, professional service
See above

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was good, we look forward to earning a 5 star review in the future.

Sharon C.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Sharon
Peoples kindness

Sharon,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear the your service with with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Pete was great!
Due to issues in the past I would not recommend this dealership. But pete was great!!!!

Hi,
  Thank you forthe 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that Pete treated you well, I would like to know what has happened in the past, if you would like to contact me at 292 0500 or you can e mail me at gmelino@visionautomotivegroup.com.