Vision Hyundai Henrietta

4.6

Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5Overall Rating 3.8867936/5rating 3.8867936rating 3.8867936
Overall Rating 2.11321/5Overall Rating 2.11321/5rating 2.11321rating 2.11321rating 2.11321

LV
Lal V.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2019 Category: Service
OK
OK
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/16/2019

lal,
  Thank you for the review.  We are pleased to hear that your service was ok, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Avon, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent over the top service
Excellent customer service. Service hours Monday thru Sat
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/13/2019

Hi,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jeffrey L.
Victor, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient service!!!
Vehicle inspection with appointment was fast ans efficient.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/12/2019

Jeffrey,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that your visit with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

PH
Patric H.
Clyde, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
11/11/2019 Category: Service
tale of two service depts.
i have used two hyundia service depts. one. tustin calif the other 2. henerietta new york. both are exellent. you could walk into either one.you would find both of them to look the same. operate the same. give the best service you ever had. both the same. great emploiees. both the same.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/12/2019

Patric,
   Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

RK
Robert K.
Conesus, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Service writers Matt and Cameron went above and beyond to help solve my problem. I've always been very pleased with the service I've received at Vision but they were exceptional!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/07/2019

Robert,
   Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  I am happy to hear that Matt, and Cameron took good care of you, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

WG
Willie G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick Turnaround
I was serviced in a timely manner.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/07/2019

Willie,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Tammy B.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Oil change/34 point inspection
They were friendly,quick and very knowledgeable would definitely recommend :)
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/06/2019

Tammy,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Fairport, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Not great too noisy. Loud music.
Not sure

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was excpetion.  I will look into your concern with the music.  Thank you for bring it to our attention.

Suzanne C.
Good waiting area.
People are polite.

Suzaane,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

GS
Gerald S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Always treat us well, in service, all these years...
I've/we've been coming to this dealership, since 2004, with our first Hyundai purchase. When I got my Elantra GLS, my wife liked it, and wanted a small SUV. We bought her Tucson in 2005, and still have it. It is still in great shape and only has 74K on it. Greg, and the Service Dept. has always treated us well/like family, for all these years. The Tucson needed an oil change and I wanted them to check the rear brakes, etc. being I sensed something when I drove it. Sure enough, a caliper was starting to seize and would've cost/caused much more, if not checked/changed. Cameron was very nice, offered me the options and let me choose what I wanted done. Thanks, as always, for taking care of my wife's car to keep her, and my toddler, safe.

Gerald,

Dennis S.
Piffard, NY
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Blown Engine
My engine started making some scary noises. I was about 4-5 miles from Vision and headed their way. I never made it. AAA towed me there. They processed me in, gave me a loaner car. and sent me on my way. Contacted me and laid out the plan, i.e., new engine under warranty, some other work that was needed. 10 days later, new engine, new serpentine belt, new rear brakes at a cost of less than $450. Friendly, friendly people. For the whole process, I did less paperwork than it takes me to check out of the grocery store.

Dennis,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy that we could take good care of you and make the process simple.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

PV

Paul K.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service Repairs and service are very good.

Paul,
  Thank you for the review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was great, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CE
Charles E.
West Henrietta, NY
11/02/2019 Category: Service
The manager Greg and his friendly staff members Cameron and Matt
My car a 2011 Hyundai Sonata now runs like a top

Charles,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SJ
Sharon J.
2013 Hyundai Azera
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Matt Chevier went out of his way to make sure I got the best price and service available.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 10/31/2019

Sharon,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that Matt took care of you.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

SP
Srikanth P.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Regular service and wiper blade change
As always excellent service. No complaints
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 10/30/2019

Srikanth,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jamie G.
Great Customer Service, always Fair, little watiing time
I have been going here for years, and have never had a bad experience with the Service Department.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 10/30/2019

Jamie,
  Thank you for the 5  star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  Thank you for being part of the Vision family.

West Henrietta, NY
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I only had an oil change and got the battery in my key-fob replaced, but they did so quickly and got me on my way shortly.

Hi,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jeanne F.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/29/2019 Category: Service
I've been a Vision Hyundai customer for over 10 years. They are great people who provide great service. Thanks!

Jeanne,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  Thank you for being a long time customer, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

JO
James O.
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Engine misfire alert. Repair fixed under warranty. Prompt repair. Pickup shuttle next day.

James,