4.6

Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

2010 Hyundai Sonata
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Vision Service Department
I keep coming back because the Vision Service Department is awesome. They’ve never steered me wrong.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/20/2020

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

SK
Sonia K.
Spencerport, NY
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Another Great Visit
Always a great service team to talk to. Professional, keeps you informed and willing to explain options. My last 2 cars have been Hyundai’s from Vision.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/20/2020

Sonia,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  Thank you for beeing a long time customer, and have a great trip to Florida!

KL
Karen L.
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Maintenance service
I had no problem with the service. I knew I needed new wipers and tire rotation and they replaced my wipers and rotated my tires with no problems or no extra service.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/18/2020

Karen,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
Peter and Cameron gave me good advice regarding our warranty.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/17/2020

Hi,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Christine H.
West Henrietta, NY
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/14/2020 Category: Service
always a good visit
I visited the service dept. for an oil change and a couple of minor things done to my Tucson. Always a pleasure working with the service team right from the front line service people to the mechanics. Thank you!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/14/2020

Christine,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was excpetional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

PN
Paul N.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Oil change & tire rotation done quickly!
Have a GM car and it takes over 2 hours and two different dealerships. At Vision one hour and great customer service with a smile!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/13/2020

Paul,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Margaret L.
Henrietta, NY
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area.
The service rep I worked with was outstanding. Will definitely work with him again.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/13/2020

Margaret,

LA
Lizette A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Good Service
Was provided great service and with great customer service
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/08/2020

Lizette,
 Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

UB
Ursula A B.
Spencerport, NY
02/04/2020 Category: Service
fantastic service
Even after calling last minute for appointment ,they got me in,did not have to wait. Very pleasant and,did a good job .
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/05/2020

Ursula,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was excpetional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Ann B.
Hemlock, NY
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Time
Got the job done in a reasonable time.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/05/2020

Ann,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kathy S.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Your staff continues to provide A-one service regardless of what brings me back to the dealership. This time is was a repair that was completed in a timely manner while I waited in a comfortable setting. Thank you for putting the customer first
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 02/03/2020

Kathy,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Roderick S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Experience At Vision Hyundai
Excellent customer service when I took my vehicle to be serviced. I arrived an half an hour early an the tech brought my vehicle in five minutes later to do the oil change.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/28/2020

Roderick,

GS
Gerald S.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
01/26/2020 Category: Service
They always treat our beloved ‘05 Tucson like a new car...
All the guys/girls, in Service, have always treated me/us excellent. Our 2005 Tucson is still in great shape! (Thanks to them). It’s 14.5 years old, with 75k miles, but still runs Iike a top! Just needed a little TLC...but they special ordered the part, and got her all fixed up. Thanks all!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/26/2020

Gerald,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   It always is a pleasure to see you and keep you car in great shape.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Always appreciate a cost free service visit.
My Elantra was in for a 20,000 mile service visit. The oil change was free, and I asked them to check my front end alignment and cabin air filters. I was not charged for the alignment check, and they told me the filters were fine. A lot of dealers would "recommend" changing them out, no matter what.
The service team at this dealership has always been helpful, and I've never received any attitude from members of the team. Hyundais are well built cars. I drove my last Elantra for 203K miles. I plan on doing the same with this car.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/23/2020

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your experience with us was excpetional, and we look forward to helping you get your new car to over 200k miles.

CG
Charles G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Easy to get an appointment, in and out quickly.
Easy to make an appointment online. Friendly staff, in and out in an hour!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 01/23/2020

Charles,
  Thank you so much for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.