1905 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.7000013/5Overall Rating 3.7000013/5Overall Rating 3.7000013/5rating 3.7000013rating 3.7000013
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Douglas H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/19/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!
They were thorough, professional and were happy to help me with my concerns !!!

It was an enjoyable service experience !!!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/20/2018

Doug,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
The staff were very professional and efficient. My car was serviced without an appointment in a very timely manner.
Thanks for a job well done.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

TC
Thomas C.
Macedon, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Vision keeps my 6 year old Elantra running like new!

Tom,

AA
Amy A.
Henrietta, NY
Perfect Service Once Again
Went in for an oil change and I asked if they could check my tires to see if they were "winter ready." I feel like I can ask these questions because there is an honesty and integrity among those who work in the service department. I did not purchase new tires as there was a consensus that mine would be fine for at least the next few months. However, the service technician reminded me that I was due for a 30,000 mile service. I took them up on it and they had me out in a very reasonable time frame. The service department is reliable. I will definitely return.

Amy,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are so happy to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

West Henrietta, NY
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Got me right in for my overdue inspection...thank you Vision!!
You are a life saver! Thanks again!!

WM
William M.
Air Bag recall
I was very anxious to have this critical safety recall performed as soon as possible. I made a service appointment on-line upon receiving the notice that a remedy had been developed. It was very easy and the service was done within 1.5 hours as predicted. Overall it was a good experience.
Bill
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/15/2018

Bill,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

James B.
recent service
Staff knowledgeable,helpful and courteous
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/15/2018

James,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

NH
Nancy H.
Batavia, NY
11/14/2018 Category: Service
November visit
Restroom (women's) needs improement

Nancy,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided. Thank you for leeting us know about the women's bathroom.  We will take care of this ASAP.

Michele C.
Pittsford, NY
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Center
It's all in the service! That's what keeps a customer coming back to buy again. I have to give kudos to Matt in service. I was checking in for an oil change and I mentioned an issue with my phone pairing. Matt grabbed a phone cord and didn't hesitate to come around from behind the service desk and get in my car to help me. Assume Matt!

Michele,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that Matt took care of you.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service in
Fast service

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were pleased with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Scottsville, NY
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Lost a customer
My husband and I have had 4 Hyundai's between us. We went to Vision because of the convenient location. Because of the service, we will never go back.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/13/2018

Hi V.S.
  I apoligize for the poor experience you had at our location.  Due to you putting your review as anonymous I am unable to call you back.  Please give me a call @ 292 0500 in regards to your 2017 Santa fe.

SD
Susan D.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and great service
Never a problem with the technicians trying to over sell you on service. Prompt efficient service visits. The service department is why we buy Vision Hyundai vehicles.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/12/2018

Susan,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jason B.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
I made a trip to vision Hyundai in Henrietta after I got a ticket for having a brake light out. They we're happy to accommodate me even though I did not have an appointment. Received excellent customer service in my visit.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/12/2018

Jason,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service we provided ,and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Livonia, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Munzi went over all my options for a pull ahead offer. He did a great job. Offered me a great deal on a Sonata lease and let me test drive a couple. The interior of the base model was just a good basic car. I want to be a little more excited about my next car. I'm still considering my options. BTW..service was great. They even brought me my keys.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/10/2018

Hi,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that you were happy with your visit with us.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jeffrey L.
Victor, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and well run Service Dept
Easy online scheduling of oil change and inspection. Jobs completed quickly as my wife and I enjoyed a lunch across the street.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/10/2018

Jeffery,

SR
Sandrea R.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
Good service. Friendly and honest service team.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/09/2018

Sandrea,

Debora P.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The Service Center staff
Greg & every member of his team are knowledgeable, friendly & helpful.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 11/09/2018

Debora,

CG
Carl G.
Ontario, NY
Excellent service.
Friendly, timely and great service as usual.

Carl,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mary H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
service dept
went in for NYS INSPECTION AND LIFETIME OIL CHANGE

Mary,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that you were hapy with the service we provided, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Always great service

Hi,
  Thank you forthe 5 star Review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.