2050 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.714285/5Overall Rating 3.714285/5Overall Rating 3.714285/5rating 3.714285rating 3.714285
Overall Rating 2.14286/5Overall Rating 2.14286/5rating 2.14286rating 2.14286rating 2.14286

Victor, NY
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great dealership
Really liked the whole sales experience. I bought this car for my son. Good experience at the service department with the following exceptions: it took over two hours and it seemed as though they were trying to upsell my son the cabin filter and the engine filter at 15k as required maintenance to maintain the warranty. 92 dollars for two filters and 269 dollars for a maintenance package seemed a bit steep and unnecessary. Otherwise, very good experience so far

Spencerport, NY
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Work not completed correctly
Alignment was done incorrectly. Additional work that needed to be done was not diagnosed.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/19/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  I am sorry to hear that your service with us was not 100 percent.  Thank you for taking my call.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

WM
William M.
03/17/2019 Category: Service
State Inspection, recall
Easy to make appointments, work is done in a timely manner, staff is friendly and knowledgeable!
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/18/2019

William,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seing you in the future.

GF
good service
good services
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/17/2019

Gary,
   Thank you for the 5 star review!   We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mary R.
Pittsford, NY
State Inspection
I was in and out within 20 minutes.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/17/2019

Mary,
  Thank you for the 5 star review! We are pleased to hear that your service was exceptional and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

03/16/2019 Category: Service
Timing is good in and out
Needs some work on customer service

Hi S.D.
   Thank you for the feedback.  I am sorry that there was mis communication on your visit.  We look forward to better serving you in the future.

GS
Gerald S.
Scottsville, NY
The service was terrific
I got an appointment for an oil change when i asked for it . While I was there the service department attended to two recall items in a timely manner.

Gerald,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was eceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Attica, NY
Happy
Got me in on short notice.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

AA
Amy A.
Henrietta, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
They hit the mark again!!
Oil change, inspection, fix of the voluntary recall - and all done expediently. I always appreciate the friendly staff.

Amy,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased  to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

THIS service was great
This particular experience was great. Will I suggest Hyundai to a friend? Probably not. Service in the past was anything but good. The leasing process was uninformative to say the least. This will be my last Hyundai I'm sorry to say.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are so happy to hear that your service with us was exceptional.  I'm sorry your sales experience was not a great experience.  I would like to talk to about that. I can be reached @ 292-0500.

SD
Susan D.
30,000 mile check up
Excellent job
Appointment / they were right on time
Service manager , Gregg, took great care of us
Extremely satisfied

Susan,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  As always, thank you for being a long time Vision customer.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

KD
Kevin D.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
"I am not an employee of Hyundai, I work for Vision and my job is to look out for you."
While waiting for my car I overheard a phone conversation between a female customer on the phone and Greg M, the service manager. She clearly was asking a lot of questions and was trying to sort out how to go about getting something under warranty even though it might not be covered. The conversation went from about 7:55am to 8:15am. At no time did Greg lose his patients nor did he put the customer on hold to answer a question for any of the guys standing around waiting patiently for him to finish. There were no eye rolls or anything that indicated that this customer was being a bit over the top from anyone standing behind the counter. Greg patiently answered the same questions over and over. At one point he said something that I will never forget, " I am not an employee of Hyundai, I work for Vision and my job is to look out for you." Those words are so true of the entire service dept. When he ended the conversation he promised to call her back because he wanted to "wrap his brain around the entire situation" in order to give her and her husband the best options so that they might make an informed decision. He then turned and answered the questions of the service writers and mechanics that had been patiently standing by. At no time did anyone say anything about how long that call took, how frustrating she was or anything. I honestly can't say that I would have been like any of those guys. This is just another reason I love this service department. I do feel like they all work for Vision and look out for our family by taking excellent care of our cars.

Hi,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  THank you so much for the kind words.  We are honored to have you and your family as part of the Vision Family.

Javaris T.
Communication and honesty
I am glad I have the new car. There was a little bit of a problem a couple times with the engine light. Overall it was a great experience and I felt knowledgeable of everything going on during the process at all times.

Javeris,
  Thank you for the 5 star review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Jamie G.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service, explains everything clearly and I am always in and out in a timely manner.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/14/2019

Jamie,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Thank you!
The customer service was great by the guy who called regarding my vehicle and the review I left! Of course I will be returning! Thank you so much!

First Offense
The services you guys offer has been EXCELLENT, I have never had a reason to complain until this most recent visit. My vehicle spent three days with you guys and a complimentary rental was given due to the circumstances. But the issue was not resolved when I picked my car up. I was still hearing the noise that I was concerned about. So now I sadly have to bring my car back in for however long it will take to figure out what the issue actually is.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/13/2019

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  Thank you for taking my call, we look forward to seeing you Friday

Robert S.
Avon, NY
03/13/2019 Category: Service
service dpt. respects my input
well taken care of
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/13/2019

Robert,

TC
Thomas C.
Scottsville, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor needs retraining
Service advisor became short with my wife after she said she had to talk with me about any further repairs. That’s when the advisor became short with my wife. That is when the service person tossed the keys across the counter. Not very professional.

Thomas,
  Thank you for the feedback.  I am very sorry about your experience, I did try to reach out to you.  Please call me back @ 292-0500.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance
Overall staisfied

Hi,
  Thank you for the review!  We are pleased to hear that your service with us was exceptional, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

KH

Jon B.
Henrietta, NY
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service as always
Great and prompt service, willing to go the extra mile to satisfy the customer. Couldn't ask for more from a service and repair center.
Greg M. from Vision Hyundai Henrietta responded on 03/09/2019